Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85]

Author Topic: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God  (Read 63773 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: FEF: Demon Soul Saga IC Thread: Chapter 3: Hunt for the Eighth God
« Reply #1260 on: May 31, 2024, 11:37:45 am »

"Would you believe me if I said that understanding why your Kaijin is like that is key to me training you?"

Smoke Mirrors

• Bay Watcher
  • Do I exist yet?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: May 31, 2024, 11:59:58 am »

"Yes, but I'm not exactly getting any greater understanding of 'why', outside of the fact that he's a deceptive asshole because he comes from me."
Don't worry too much about the one mistake, Smoke Mirrors. Your character was memorable for all the demonology and story writing.

I’m running a game/mechanics test called Fate/Mechanics Test. Feel free to check it out.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: May 31, 2024, 01:28:59 pm »

"A Kaijin doesn't fight like that against their wielder unless they're well and truly denying their better nature, as it were. Every Kaijin's nature is to try to train its wielder in the way they best see fit. Some don't see the need, so some never hear their Kaijin's voice. Others hear them all the time."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 02, 2024, 08:31:31 am »

Unlike the last few clashes, however, Akihiko doesn't wait for the clash to end. He immediately rotates around, swinging his other leg and rotating the attack into a dropkick into Mildred's chest, knocking her backwards, and shoving himself to the ground, where he rolls back up, Mildred fully aware of his unseen eyes following her every movement.

Mildred rolled backwards through the air, catching herself with her hands after a few seconds and bringing her feet down to the ground, dragging a deep furrow with all fours to stop her momentum. That had been a pretty good hit; Kasuga hit a hell of a lot harder than she'd figured he could. Respectable. She grinned, or at least did so mentally, as Proioxis didn't really have a face.

Still in a runner's position, she adjusted for distance and then immediately launched herself at Ibaraki-Douji again. This time, however, her attack was a feint; she intended to go slightly to the side and catch him with another Tailwind to disorient him before attacking from behind.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85]