Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: d_init.txt color values for wounds?  (Read 880 times)

AngleWyrm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
d_init.txt color values for wounds?
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:23:28 pm »

Within the file data\init\d_init.txt is something like this (codes are different):

Use these to set the color of wounded body parts.  The format is <foreground color>:<background color>:<brightness>.

[WOUND_COLOR_NONE:7:0:1]  No recorded active wounds on the part.  Default = white
[WOUND_COLOR_MINOR:6:0:0]  Any damage that doesn't have functional/structural consequences (might be heavy bleeding though).  Default = brown
[WOUND_COLOR_INHIBITED:6:0:1]  Any muscular, structural or functional damage without total loss.  Default = yellow
[WOUND_COLOR_FUNCTION_LOSS:3:0:1]  An important function of the part is completely lost, but the part is structurally sound (or at least partially intact).  Default = bright cyan
[WOUND_COLOR_BROKEN:1:0:1]  The part has lost all structural integrity or muscular ability.  Default = bright red
[WOUND_COLOR_MISSING:0:0:1]  The part is completely gone.  Default = dark gray

Can anyone give a list of Number->Color for these color codes?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 07:25:15 pm by AngleWyrm »

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: d_init.txt color values for wounds?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 07:42:58 pm »

Aren't they the ANSI (or is it ASCII?) colors?  I haven't looked yet so I don't know for sure ...
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 07:43:54 pm »

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 08:01:39 pm »

Colours.
Ah, I knew I should have looked it up first. ;)
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"