Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Mirrorbeards - The General's Mission (Story Fort - 31.12)  (Read 2165 times)

Rhaken

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mirrorbeards - The General's Mission (Story/Community Fort - 31.12)
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2010, 12:27:58 pm »

General's Log - 7th Slate, 267

I'm getting pretty bleeding tired of the lazy fucks who call themselves haulers around here. There is a goddamned miasma on the workshop floor!

General's Log - 4th Felsite, 267

I've recieved word that Stinthad, our leatherworker, is acting like a dwarf possessed. He dropped what he was doing and made a beeline for the leatherworks, all wide-eyed and speaking in tongues. Then he started muttering something about bones and leather.

We don't have leather.

I've ordered the butchering of a couple kittens.

General's Log - 5th Felsite, 267

Apparently, the kittens were too young to produce a decent hide.

I've ordered a puppy to be butchered.

General's Log - 14th Felsite, 267

I ran into Stinthad in the dining hall today. He looked quite confused. He couldn't remember anything of the past several days. I told him about his creation.

He ended up even more confused. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that over a drink.

Later, just as I was ready to get myself some sleep, Mosus came running to me, bringing urgent news.

The fucking hippies are here.

Several civilians are hauling stone crafts up to the depot as I write this. I loathe to have to trade with these beardless sharp-ears, but I don't really have much a choice.

General's Log - 23rd Felsite, 267

Trade went smoothly. We got a bunch of their cloth, and some of their unusual ranged-weapons for study. We also bought a raccoon and a rhesus macaque as future sources of meat.

Now their diplomat wants to talk to Mosus. I'll leave them to it. I've got more pressing matters to attend to. Like training.

General's Log - Seasonal Report - Spring 267

Our population was boosted by 20 this season. We also finished the future surface farm enclosure, and the fortified area between the two towers. The souther tower's surface level is currently under construction.

This season also marked a strange event: our leatherworker became possessed and created a leather robe. Will investigate if further possessions occur.

Progress is as follows:
-Surface farm enclosure completed;
-Fortifications between surface tower levels completed;
-South tower surface floor under construction;
-Population boosted to 37;
-Military personnel numbers increased to 7;
-Trade with elves went smoothly, elves were pleased with our craftsdwarfship.

Spoiler: Fortress Wealth (click to show/hide)

Casualty Report:
Friendly:

Neutral:

Hostile:

Currently dwarfed:
TerrisH: Unib Unololtar
Urist Imiknorris: Shem Ilulmelbil
KaguroDraven: Avuz Tinothzefon
Tsuni: Atir Mosuseggut

To be dwarfed:
None.

Waiting for the first ambush for things to really get rolling. In the meantime, I'd like you fine folks to start getting fun ideas. :D
Of course, he may have simply crushed the forgotten beasts with his massive testicles.

Forget a spouse, he needs a full time gonad wrangler.
Pages: 1 2 [3]