Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: The Necromancer: Prologue  (Read 28534 times)

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile
Re: The Necromancer: Prologue
« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2012, 02:17:08 pm »

You mean, make shit happen just because he can? xD

Just kill her.

He won't kill her. She's an intriguing character and part of the plot now. We at least have to try and talk to her and get some answers, it's what Lenen would do. But as for dialogue? She knows she's probably going to die, being captured by a Necromancer in the middle of his stronghold and all, and she seems the type to face that with at least some bravado. She won't want to tell us anything at first, and won't believe us if we say we are considering letting her go; we have absolutely no rational reason to do that. She is an assassin, however, a hired blade, and unless she comes from a brotherhood-style group, she should have no real loyalty to her guild or anyone else if their strongest ties were by gold. Most guilds count off their agents as dead if they so much as become a liability.

Given all that I would say we can at least expect some basic information, though she is more than likely to deliver it in the typical manner of "F*** YOU NECROMANCER RAGGH".

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2012, 07:32:19 pm »

You mean, make shit happen just because he can? xD

Just kill her.

He won't kill her. She's an intriguing character and part of the plot now. We at least have to try and talk to her and get some answers, it's what Lenen would do. But as for dialogue? She knows she's probably going to die, being captured by a Necromancer in the middle of his stronghold and all, and she seems the type to face that with at least some bravado. She won't want to tell us anything at first, and won't believe us if we say we are considering letting her go; we have absolutely no rational reason to do that. She is an assassin, however, a hired blade, and unless she comes from a brotherhood-style group, she should have no real loyalty to her guild or anyone else if their strongest ties were by gold. Most guilds count off their agents as dead if they so much as become a liability.
It doesn't matter how amazing she is if she's bogging down the plot. This is a forum game, he can get away with that kind of thing.

Given all that I would say we can at least expect some basic information, though she is more than likely to deliver it in the typical manner of "F*** YOU NECROMANCER RAGGH".
Haha! Right-o :)

Sprin

• Bay Watcher
  • I am Sprin Dragon, Master of Madness!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: September 06, 2012, 04:15:17 pm »

We could...
make her our aprentice...
Quote from: Karnewarrior
HOW DID YOU KNOW I WAS LOOKING UP RULE 34 OF D*CKS?
Sprin is certifiably insane, but there is no denying his brilliance.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]