Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]

Author Topic: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online  (Read 60091 times)

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
Re: Spiral Knights - Phantasy Star Four Swords Online
« Reply #540 on: August 06, 2013, 10:55:10 pm »

I'd like to join up with Taz's gang, Username will be Mobliz. For the record, however, I have a much higher end character that's in a guild I'd like him to stay in, so people should feel free to add and join runs with Seriyu in them too.

In summary, invite Mobliz, add Seriyu to your friends list anyone that feels the need. He's around 3-4 stars so he's pretty beefy!

EDIT: Wow, that was fast.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 11:01:38 pm by Seriyu »

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 06, 2013, 11:13:29 pm »

As far as bad guessing off of a short chat, I have the fanciest hat. :)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #542 on: August 07, 2013, 03:14:53 am »

So, I'm looking at the brandish line for my first weapon, is there a status effect that's widely considered the best, or are they all pretty good? I guess vanaduke is fire so that probably automatically knocks that down a notch, is there anything else to note about the effects? Shock, Fire, and Freeze are the brandish upgrade options.

Still not sure of my armor either, but I might just go for generic cobalt, or maybe plate mail.

I'll probably end up using bombs too, but we'll see where that goes. Maybe I should just build a character centered around delivering status effects. :P

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #543 on: August 07, 2013, 05:01:45 am »

I'll probably grab that skeleton armor then, was looking at that too actually. Annnd I'll probably grab volt edge, I recall loving shock back in the day. Thanks!

EDIT: Also, logical, I can type something up for the OP, but you'll have to give me a bit of time, gettin late here.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: August 07, 2013, 05:01:39 pm »

Does everyone still go for the vog cub outfit, by the way? I was going for the skolver outfit just because of how it looked, but it feels kinda like I'm wearing the same stuff everyone else is. At least, that was the case last I played. Also seemed like everyone was going for the same sword (the leviathan I think?).

PrimusRibbus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 07, 2013, 05:34:47 pm »

I redownloaded, played on and off for the last five or so hours (summer, agh), caved and bought a Heavy Demo suit recipe off the market, then sat awkwardly as I realized that in my four or five trips to the tier three terminal, I'd not found even one elite alchemy orb, of which I need three so that I CAN do T3.

Someone convince me to keep playing. I don't want to muck about for thousands of credits for hundreds of CE to buy three piddly-ass orbs so I can do more of the same.

If you're 5 hours in after redownloading and you're already dancing around the word "grind", then convincing you to keep playing is likely an exercise in futility.
grammar is for essays and letters and second FREEDOM TO POST except obscene material
THE ONLY THING THAT'S GONNA GRIND IN THIS GAME IS YOUR ASS ON THE PAVEMENT

Seriyu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Springless Clock
« Reply #546 on: August 07, 2013, 07:24:53 pm »

Speaking of shadow lairs, how do they work? I left about the time they were coming in.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37]