Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30

Author Topic: [Succ. 34.11+] Watchedgleam (necro-, demon- and vampire-con; free elf-delivery!)  (Read 80749 times)

Gigmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The following message was found scrawled on the side of a very confused yak bull within Watchedgleam; the writing looks as though it has been done in [Forgotten Beast Ichor].

Hah! Hah hah!! So they think they killed me, did they? (hee hee!!) IT'S SO FUNNY, because I'm ALREADY DEAD!! GEDDIT?

What they don't get here in Watchedgleam is exactly that!! FUN!!! It's FUN being dead, because we're ALL dead here!!! So I, Gigmaster, am going to REMIND THEM of how to go HEE HEE AGAIN!!

My plan is super-multi-spatial-cat folded. The firstest-est bit has already been done; that random goomba Tyangykid (the "mmmmmmmmmmmaaaayor") is currently taking some time out time in my fellow Slowpokez's test subject hole. Meeeeself, in the meantime, am in disguise. (Shhh!!!!! It's a SEEECRET). And now I'M going to go around making things FUN again here!

But just like me demonic gods always told me, work before play!!! So now, we're going to start getting things SHIP SHAPE around here (even though it's a FORT, not a SHIP, so shut up faggit), and then we'll go throw a GIANT party once everything's done!! There'll be CLOWNS and BIG RED BALLOONS and BLOOD!! It'l be great!!!

I'm off to start assigning everyone picks!!

Minutes after the writing of the above...

... "Hey, dude. Isn't that that Gigmaster chick with a big, fake mustache?"

"Yeah. It kinda looks like it got hacked out of someone's beard or somethin.'"

"Yeah, that's what I thought. And now she's running around, saying she's Twangy kid and that we have to clean up before the clowns arrive. Or something."

"So?"

"... Just sayin.' "

((OOC: Soooo, yeah. Everyone's either doing all farm now, or mason/detail/haul, or mining, or wood burning and smelting and making silver statues and doors and things, or cutting wood and crafting up a bunch of bins and barrels and giant screws... it's time to get some order to things. Doors are shut, caverns are blocked off, the outside world can go fuck itself.

My list of THANGS TO DO:

1. New centralized individual housing.
2. New centralized family housing.
3. Slab ALL remaining ghosts.
4. Make new efficient work areas (raw stuff goes in at the top level, refined stuff gets done at the bottom).
5. Crap out tons of glass furniture for the magma pump, and link up those dwarven water reactors on the surface to the fort.
6. Make sure EVERY soldier has at LEAST a full suit of steel, if not candy. Full suit = 3 shirts, 1 breastplate, 1 greaves, 1 gauntlet, 1 helm, 2 caps, 1 high boots, and a partridge and a pear tree.
7. See if there's any way we can tap that other pillar for more candy.
8. Do absolutely fuck-all-else.))

« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 11:08:14 pm by Gigmaster »

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lookin' good mang. I let the fortress run for like 5 minutes, and I can safely say the place is absolutely completely bonkers right now. Just like Gigmaster, it's perfect.

I'd recommend putting more people on animal training, particularly for the few (if any) animals that you let out of the cages. Empfan can only keep so many animals tame for so long by himself.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:35:08 am by Spish »
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

BIG FAT DORMS WITH CABINETS PLEASE.
this will also limit kids.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^^^ Finishing the magma pump stack will help you with that last part. How am I doing btw?
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Update?
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
It was inevitable.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gig hasn't logged in since the 7th of May. If he doesn't respond soon, we're gonna have to skip over him.
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes his war leopard, rawr~
    • View Profile
    • RadicalFishGames DevLog

Yeah, I guess we will skip him if he does not respond till tomorrow evening. A shame, but that's life (even as a vampire)... :(

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, I guess we will skip him if he does not respond till tomorrow evening. A shame, but that's life (even as a vampire)... :(

It was inevitable.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Welp, Sheep you can start whenever you like. And don't forget to dorf Aseaheru and Felcis/Felicia. Maybe even Gig's whimsical case while you're at it.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 09:31:18 pm by Spish »

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile

Yeah, I'm only available to play on weekends, and this one I am away so I won't be able to do my turn. Can you postpone me a couple of turns?

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PM sent to Sheep. Another PM sent to Twangykid.

Thanks for answering that fast WetSheep. Just write a post whenever you are ready to take your turn. Halfturns are fine as well...better than waiting for nothing.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i vote we kill this
Highly Opinionated Fool

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And why is that? Things are just starting to get interesting.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

because this is the most posting all week
Highly Opinionated Fool

Felcis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

First we go through the turn list. And if anyone wants to take a second turn, he or she is free to volunteer. It would be really bad timing to just kill the fortress now.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 30