Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - E3 - Game Over - Scum Victory  (Read 81846 times)

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D2 - Looks Like The Cop ... Just Croaked [7/9]
« Reply #270 on: April 11, 2012, 01:49:30 am »

The day is over! Technically, the day has been over for 24 hours, but details!

Next on the banning block is Dariush. He is forced to put up a post containing (fake) personal information, for which he is swiftly permabanned.

Unfortunately, once again it's a swing and a miss. FroggyTwo found nothing in his investigation.

Dariush has been lynched! He was town!

Power roles, Mafia, send me your actions.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - N2 - Dariush, Tutor, has died! [6/9]
« Reply #271 on: April 11, 2012, 02:09:33 am »

Took long enough.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:57 am »

Fun fact: apart from the me obviously stopping caring about the game after my first post, I tried to see how far I can get by RiAing. For the entirety of the game I read none of Scummes's, Scummiac's or McScum's (and, closer to the end, zomara's) posts unless my attention was specifically called to some question directed to me. Also, insulting the fuck out of those cretins was fabulous. Too bad I ran out of fresh ideas by the end. :(

[/bah]

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 11, 2012, 07:12:06 am »

You hush.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: April 13, 2012, 10:27:36 am »

Hmmm. . . . . unexpected outcome. Was not worth the risk. Sorry.
Unvote, Vote zomara. Zomara, why are you always using your newbie-ness as an excuse? Wouldn't it be better to defend yourself directly rather then trying to mix up noobtells with scumtells?

I was, and am learning how to properly defend myself. At this point in time, I am not using my lack of knowledge as an excuse for errors that I make, rather, I am using it as a way to correct my mistakes and improve my technique in finding scum.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 13, 2012, 10:32:52 am »

*Cough*ItisNight*Cough*

((Threads must be locked at night. Sorry zomara, but there is no official confirmation that day has returned. Nobody can post at Night in a BM.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 13, 2012, 03:48:50 pm »

To be fair, nights usually don't last this long either. Presumably either scum is dragging its feet on the kills, or Think has been too preoccupied to process Night and start the Day.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 13, 2012, 03:54:44 pm »

Scum already made their decision to kill Think. Welp.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 13, 2012, 03:56:08 pm »

Scum already made their decision to kill Think. Welp.
Clever bastards...
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 14, 2012, 09:48:48 pm »

Hi, all!

Day 3 has begun! IronyOwl's account was deleted last night, and his email account was used to sign up for political mailing lists! He was town!

Day ends Wednesday!
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 14, 2012, 09:52:08 pm »

Alright then. Both of your incompetent tutors are dead now, meaning it's time for you all to step up and find yourselves some scum. Or some townies to frame as scum, as the case may be.

Anyway, I'm dead now, but I'm still an IC. This means that while I can't comment on specifics, I can continue to offer advice.

Good luck.

MagmaMcFry

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXISTS]
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XXXII - D3 - I Think The Mod Doesn't Know Irony [5/9]
« Reply #281 on: April 15, 2012, 05:46:34 am »

Spoiler: RAGE (click to show/hide)

My vote goes to Zomara. Sticking his hands up even before people started pointing virtual finger pistols at him is in my opinion a scumtell in the rough tellness vicinity of explaining your actions with "But Darvi told me so": Newbtown wouldn't even think of doing that. And even though we can help him get better by saying that he shouldn't do that, we can't let him get away with it.

Zomara, look at this:
OK then, lets try asking this again.
Dariush, why did you vote on Painiac being lynched before?
You asked this question when Monday was almost over. Dariush was (theoretically) going to be lynched in about four hours, yet you didn't Extend to give Dariush time to answer the question. The vote you had on Dariush was still based on "he's a dick". You obviously didn't care whether Dariush answered or not.

Borno, your first action in this thread was to vote Strategia for obscure reasons. I'm kinda missing an introduction.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 15, 2012, 06:36:08 am »

Spoiler: RAGE (click to show/hide)

Focus on the game. Bring up whatever issues you have after it's over.

This goes for everybody. If you're not trying to finish the game strong then you're missing the point of being in a Beginner's Mafia.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 16, 2012, 07:00:32 am »

Zomara, look at this:
OK then, lets try asking this again.
Dariush, why did you vote on Painiac being lynched before?
You asked this question when Monday was almost over. Dariush was (theoretically) going to be lynched in about four hours, yet you didn't Extend to give Dariush time to answer the question. The vote you had on Dariush was still based on "he's a dick". You obviously didn't care whether Dariush answered or not.

I am not going to say that this was a weak argument, because you caught something I did that apparently matters. I will remember to join the group in asking for an extension next time, but I think you are missing a question. Not just an accusing finger.

Would you please ask me a question, Jim?
Do, you mind if i call you Jim? And, for that matter, where were you when I started?
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 16, 2012, 07:15:08 am »

Jim's not playing.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26