Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 1256

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette (Original Thread: Rules, Armory, Misson archive 1-11)  (Read 3943851 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: Mission 8: Choosing teams
« Reply #9600 on: November 24, 2012, 09:53:33 am »

((Edit: this is getting confusing. Cael, you can take the laser for this mission, we'll deal with it later, ok? Besides, it would be good if we spread out the firepower a bit among the teams.))
((Radio, I'm fine with the system of deciding who's owner in the ship and paying compensation, I just don't want to walk around with that laser. I need speed and agility, and even the MkIII has difficulties carrying that thing.

And the firepower isn't that badly spread, I still have a gauss machinegun and Jim is Jim.))
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 09:57:31 am by Caellath »
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9601 on: November 24, 2012, 10:04:15 am »

((Edit: this is getting confusing. Cael, you can take the laser for this mission, we'll deal with it later, ok? Besides, it would be good if we spread out the firepower a bit among the teams.))

((You do know that Milno is (If I remember correctly) a walking armory, yes? If we were to spread out firepower among the teams, he'd be handing out a few guns.))
Quote from: syvarris
Pyro is probably some experimental government R&D AI.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9602 on: November 24, 2012, 10:53:05 am »

((You do know that Milno is (If I remember correctly) a walking armory, yes? If we were to spread out firepower among the teams, he'd be handing out a few guns.))
((Not an armory anymore, since I returned the borrowed weaponry to their respective owners. Right now, Milno only has a standard gauss rifle + standard ammo and a G-shell magazine with two rounds, the prototype gauss-powered rocket rifle, his alien gauntlet thing and...Emp's metal club. So three actual weapons.

Oh wait, I had forgotten about that club.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9603 on: November 24, 2012, 11:05:35 am »

((Not an armory anymore, since I returned the borrowed weaponry to their respective owners. Right now, Milno only has a standard gauss rifle + standard ammo and a G-shell magazine with two rounds, the prototype gauss-powered rocket rifle, his alien gauntlet thing and...Emp's metal club. So three actual weapons.

Oh wait, I had forgotten about that club.))

((Still decently heavily armed, but not as ridiculous as in the anomaly mission, then.))

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #9604 on: November 24, 2012, 11:40:19 am »

[Team A Leader, Jim - Main Elevator]

Jim led his team to the Farming area.

(And with that, I'm off. Later guys. ^^^)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9605 on: November 24, 2012, 12:02:41 pm »

"Oxygen would be best to start off with. Gotta make sure that still works fine before we think about taking other people without suits outta here. Hopefully it wasn't too damaged in the fighting.

Oh, and make sure you keep an eye out for any traps guys. Oxygen is pretty important, and the people living here know that too so any survivors probably took measures to protect it from getting destroyed or damaged."

Off to oxygen production! Make sure to stay alert for traps.

PyroDesu

• Bay Watcher
  • Schist happens
    • View Profile
« Reply #9606 on: November 24, 2012, 12:07:13 pm »

Jim, where are you going? Command said to go to the entertainment district, not the farming area.

Head to the Entertainment District, dissuade Jim from going against Command's orders and likely being shocked for it.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9607 on: November 24, 2012, 12:14:11 pm »

Jim led his team to the Farming area.
((Well, Sercon allowed me to control Jim while he happens to be offline, so...))

Jim's Action: Realize the Command has sent A & B to the Entertainment District before being shocked, head that way.

Milno: Follow Jim.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 12:35:04 pm by Caellath »
>Yes?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9608 on: November 24, 2012, 12:32:40 pm »

"I will follow you, Saint Milno.  Praise be to Steve!"

Follow Milno.  Observe surroundings.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #9609 on: November 24, 2012, 12:33:21 pm »

((Also, Milno's action just has him staying at the elevator.  Is that what you wanted to do?))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9610 on: November 24, 2012, 12:35:54 pm »

((Also, Milno's action just has him staying at the elevator.  Is that what you wanted to do?))
((I wasn't even sure we were already there, so I didn't bother posting an action aside from entering the elevator. I edited it in now, though.))
>Yes?

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9611 on: November 24, 2012, 01:27:27 pm »

Kyle: Follow Milno following Jim following Command's orders to the Entertainment district. Take the elevator down if I haven't already.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9612 on: November 24, 2012, 01:57:54 pm »

'Feyri, you're pretty strong, would you like to carry the laser for now? Cause I can't use the laser and your shield at the same time.'

'Team C, let's form up. Everybody ready to go?'

Give Feyri either her shield or the laser, depending on what she chooses.
Go to our objective once the lift goes down, stay weary of traps. Use thermal vision to check ahead.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9613 on: November 24, 2012, 02:01:18 pm »

((@Radio Controlled: I think that Feyri can't. The MkIII's exoskeleton effectively gives someone 15 STR according to the GM, and Milno has 5 from his stats. If 20 STR are barely enough to lug the laser around, I don't think she'll be able to do it.))
>Yes?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #9614 on: November 24, 2012, 02:06:03 pm »

@Miyamoto "I'll be there in a jiffy boss. I'm returning as we speak. You can go ahead without me though."
Pages: 1 ... 639 640 [641] 642 643 ... 1256