Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: Latest Amazon Game Sale - End of Summer Sale Deal - Large Sale  (Read 70354 times)

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - Bioshock
« Reply #255 on: October 28, 2012, 07:39:22 pm »

This week's sale is

Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition for $19.90. It's a Steam game.

The Walking Dead for $14.99. It's also a Steam code.

And the Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 & 2) is still on sale for $7.49.

Regular writer at a totally non-related Christian blog, Pulling Weeds Out Of Potholes

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - Dark Souls & Walking Dead
« Reply #256 on: October 30, 2012, 12:35:55 pm »

Along with the sales in the previous post, Amazon has a one-day only preorder sale for Hitman Absolution.

Hitman Absolution for $39.99.

or

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition for $43.99.

Regular writer at a totally non-related Christian blog, Pulling Weeds Out Of Potholes

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - Lego game time
« Reply #258 on: November 04, 2012, 03:36:41 pm »

No Lego Star Wars?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 04, 2012, 05:24:11 pm »

You would think with the recent Disney purchase, it would make for a fun sale.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 04, 2012, 08:55:23 pm »

Even without the disney, those are still darn good games, both lego and gamecube-wise.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 11, 2012, 06:49:37 am »

Prototype Pack for $9.99. Contains Prototype, Prototype 2, and Prototype 2 Radnet DLC. This deal is insane, so buy quick because last time they had an insane deal, they ran out. They have two options (Steam DRM or Mixed DRM)

Anno 2070 Deluxe Edition for $18.69. Read the comments on this one first. They are claiming activation problems. I've seen that before, but I have never had a problem with buying at Amazon.

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - Prototype 1 & 2 bundle for $9.99
« Reply #262 on: November 11, 2012, 08:54:02 am »

Oh my God.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 11, 2012, 09:51:38 am »

They better have fixed the absolute ass of a port Prototype 2 was when TB did his WTF Is...? of it, otherwise its not worth it.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 11, 2012, 12:25:49 pm »

They better have fixed the absolute ass of a port Prototype 2 was when TB did his WTF Is...? of it, otherwise its not worth it.

At this price I'll bet they did nothing.

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2012, 09:10:50 am »

Has anyone played these on the PC? Are the ports any good?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2012, 09:26:14 am »

I haven't, but I've watched someone play P2, and the port deserved the description I gave it above then.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

justinlee999

• Bay Watcher
  • Unflappably FABULOUS
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2012, 10:50:35 am »

I played Prototype 2. While it's a fun brawler, I must agree that the controls are absolutely pigshit. It's a direct port. There's no actual aiming system, more of an auto-lock selector and it's not even good. So you have me completely blowing my cover by trying to stealth consume someone and instead GRABBING a barrel and making everyone go absolutely mad. The character doesn't follow your camera well, he will grab what is in front of his model, not in front of your camera, I find. Also the gun system is horrible, they force the horrid auto-aiming system on you, you can't manually aim for shit. So you have me locking onto an infected, and instead of shooting the infected, the character SHOOTS WHILE TURNING AROUND and instead I fire blindly into people in the crowd BEHIND me, my god.

pilgrimboy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - THQ and Saints Row
« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2012, 03:09:16 pm »

Now on sale.

Tantalizing THQ Medley for $9.99. Includes  Homefront, Metro 2033, Red Faction Armageddon, Red Faction Guerrilla, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl, and Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine.

Saints Row The Third for $10.00.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Latest Amazon Game Sale - THQ and Saints Row
« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2012, 03:51:36 pm »

plus you can gift the steam serials you don't need  :)
Only a simple mind can be certain.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30