_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5938711 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Asscrack:Nature's filing cabinet.
« Reply #5100 on: August 02, 2012, 07:28:50 pm »

(I got a +1 from my robot body? Why the hell didn't I know about that? I got a +1 straight from my class and a 2/3rd chance of a +1 from my Exotic Weapons Skill... that's all I know about. Also, IO, I dunno what my Exotic Skill is at. The pastebin in the thread is pretty out of date, but I think it's either seven or eight by now. I know I'm close to a nine, anyway.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5101 on: August 02, 2012, 07:34:42 pm »

(I got a +1 from my robot body? Why the hell didn't I know about that? I got a +1 straight from my class and a 2/3rd chance of a +1 from my Exotic Weapons Skill....)
((I thought you had gained one from the program you had downloaded for Jim...I do remember he was gaining consistent 1+1 bonuses during the second mission.))
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5102 on: August 02, 2012, 09:26:32 pm »

((I thought that he didn't get a bonus from the robot body, but just became more resilient to backlash effects instead because of the inbuilt buffer for his braincase.))

Make the helmet bigger then, and continue with the previous modifications.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5103 on: August 02, 2012, 09:37:46 pm »

((I thought that he didn't get a bonus from the robot body, but just became more resilient to backlash effects instead because of the inbuilt buffer for his braincase.))
((I think that part was explained by the AM, but I do remember something like a bonus after he got a program installed, like the pervert's bonus to katana combat after reading Musashi's book.))
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5104 on: August 02, 2012, 09:42:08 pm »

((I think that part was explained by the AM, but I do remember something like a bonus after he got a program installed, like the pervert's bonus to katana combat after reading Musashi's book.))
((I remember he got a program installed, but I don't remember it being useful.

Also for some reason I find it incredibly amusing that none of us remember just what the hell our robotic teammate has/can do.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5105 on: August 02, 2012, 09:44:46 pm »

(I thought I'd downloaded a medical program since at that point the only medic we had was Faith, and, well... :P)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5106 on: August 02, 2012, 09:47:04 pm »

(I thought I'd downloaded a medical program since at that point the only medic we had was Faith, and, well... :P)
((Also that handy list of 100 ways to conquer a girl after discovering Feyri had some kind of interest in Jim. ~Chloroform.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5107 on: August 02, 2012, 10:06:05 pm »

(Oh, yeah, you're right, I did do that. I forgot all about it until you mentioned it. XD)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5108 on: August 02, 2012, 10:10:56 pm »

(Oh, yeah, you're right, I did do that. I forgot all about it until you mentioned it. XD)
((That was one of the reasons I took it Jim was going to pursue a relationship with Feyri. When Milno told him about what had happened, Jim flashed a ":3" face and ran off to find tips on how to get into girl's pants in the Internet. That list was mostly useless anyway unless you are building up courage for a kidnapping.))
>Yes?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5109 on: August 02, 2012, 11:37:58 pm »

(I'm sure I was at least planning to run with the idea as a joke, that's how my brain works, but I don't remember if I actually intended to follow up on that or not.)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5110 on: August 03, 2012, 01:49:00 am »

Lars thinks on this one.  He had heard rumors of the failed killer hunt, so why not see how he would do in a similar situation?

Urban.

((Sorry, I don't remember the various options, so no preloading.))
>Armament
>Period
>Ancient
>Modern

((It looks like talking to anyone isn't going to get me anywhere.  And for some reason, I doubt that piece would give me any type of bonus for doing something in the VR.  Looks like I'm gonna have to get lucky.  It's not like I can get a one on my amp rolls, except for if I decide be stupid and use it when I have a negative modifier.  Well, I guess I'll just see what's feasible in the VR, at the very least.))

Go to the VR and boot up the Duel program.  If possible, upload a random civilian with no AI, they just sit there.  If not, try and load up a copy of myself.
You load up a duel with an unarmed civilian.

Scribble "homelis & hungry - wil werk 4 tockens - god bles" on the cardboard.  Place the sign on the side of my bed and go lie in the most visible corner I can find, looking as pathetic as possible.  Keep the marker.
[handi:6-1]

You write "Wounded Medic. Need tokens to pay for medical supplies." on your cardboard calligraphy so beautiful and delicate that it seems impossible that it came from a sharpie. You attach it to your bed and then proceed to act as pathetic as possible.
[char:4+1]
You look so weak, injured, dejected and all around tear-jerkingly pathetic that you would make a Dickensian street urchin weep.

"Is there any way I can preview what it looks like? In Tinker or something, for example?"

>Tinker would have it.

As per everything else
1.Jim gets that extra +1 most of the time because he just has a 2/3 to exotic.

2. The overshoots will always exist and increasing your skill won't give you a dynamic modifier. Mostly this is to simulate any number of things from overconfidence to a lack of control.

3.There exists, already, ways of dealing with overshoots; none of you have ever found em though because none of you have ever actually asked anyone in game, in character.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 01:51:18 am by piecewise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #5111 on: August 03, 2012, 01:52:18 am »

(...I don't think any of us knew it was an option... Alright, let's try that then. :P)

"So, Steve. What are we supposed to do when we actually put too much juice behind our amps when we use them?" Once Jim had his answer, he'd head into Tinker and check out that genome, see what it produced. Then he'd mess around with the setting and see if it was possible to create his own, custom genomes.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5112 on: August 03, 2012, 03:37:40 am »

((Interesting. Though in our defense, it hasn't been our biggest concern by far.))
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #5113 on: August 03, 2012, 03:40:58 am »

((Interesting. Though in our defense, it hasn't been our biggest concern by far.))
((You mean by overshoots? I think it will soon become a concern for present and future mission operatives.))

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5114 on: August 03, 2012, 03:54:10 am »

((You mean by overshoots? I think it will soon become a concern for present and future mission operatives.))
((I dunno, it's really only relevant in sensitive situations and when your bonuses are getting ridiculously high. Neither of those has really applied yet, I think.

It's certainly possible at some vague point in the future, of course, but even then I don't see it as being as huge a deal as, say, your teammates. :P))
Pages: 1 ... 339 340 [341] 342 343 ... 2101