_

_
- 0 (0%)
_
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 07, 2013, 10:34:35 am

Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 2101

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette On ship Thread: Maurice's One Night Stand  (Read 5807262 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: On ship thread: Kinder Surpise of Death
« Reply #5745 on: August 24, 2012, 09:20:42 pm »

Check the stockroom warily.  Open fire if he's seen- he's too much trouble to take down healthy.

((You counting by character or forumite?  If the former, no missions.  If the latter, one failed mission.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5746 on: August 24, 2012, 09:24:49 pm »

((2= 1 Time as Adrian, another as Thomas
4= One as Thomas, failed
6= One as Thomas, possessed by aliens and still ongoing.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5747 on: August 24, 2012, 09:25:12 pm »

((May's Mission Log:

2 Completed, One in progress.

Mission 2: Exploded Erik's head. Attempt to retrieve dead body. Unsucsessful. Dry humping session with Jim. Sucsess.

Mission 4: Spent most of the mission as a torso. Did mange to save Empyrean's ass though.

Mission 6: In prog. Dark.

May's probably going to sit the next one out to stay with Thomas.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5748 on: August 24, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »

Kyle - One failed mission (Mission 5)

I'm interested in signing up for the next mission, of course.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5749 on: August 24, 2012, 10:09:20 pm »

Go to the armoury to see if they have a book on guns.

((Ya, I'm good to go.))

You head to the armory and ask the armory master about a book on guns.

"Anything specific?" she asks, flipping a page in her book.

((I'm definitely going on the next mission if possible. It might be fun to try my Vicissitude on enemies and/or friends, not just anonymous crew members.))
Determine what the issue might be at the moment.
Damn, I feel like crap. Wonder if I can fix myself?"
((Who's Andrew, by the way? Also, I was referring to Jim's post. I like the random system. If you ever plan on doing a 5-person mission again, you'll essentially have to use it for fairness' sake.))
(He's baradine's character)
You look down at your chest. Oh, the pain is probably coming from that massive Y shaped incision that the doctor cut across your shoulders and down your chest and then stapled shut. That could do it.

(( Roger will want to go on the mission. 0 missions completed, 0 failed, 0 in progress. ))
Roger checks the area for more badly wounded, and if none are there he examines his own shoulder wound.
There's no one else around thats even alive beyond you and the gunners so you decide to look at your own shoulder. [med:3] Uh...well its not bleeding too bad and you can still feel your arm so...thats probably a good things right?

As you close your hand back over your wound you hear something come hissing in from the distance and the man working the gun falls back in a red mist as shards of bone explode into the mud all around you and the rest of the crew.

Check the stockroom warily.  Open fire if he's seen- he's too much trouble to take down healthy.

((You counting by character or forumite?  If the former, no missions.  If the latter, one failed mission.))
(forumite. But characters with zero missions get second priority.)

You walk into the stock room gun barrel first and scan the room. It's entirely dark save for a lone beam of faint, indirect red light leaking through a hole smashed in the back wall. Oh.

Ok, we'll see if the rest of the no missioners say anything (Andrew basically) and then I'll have a 24 hour period of accepting signups and then a weighted drawing from those. Sound good?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5750 on: August 24, 2012, 11:14:23 pm »

Go out the back and search.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5751 on: August 24, 2012, 11:29:49 pm »

((Bishop has been on only mission 3, and pretty much carried the team to sucess. Definately going on the next mission if possible.))

Ask a nurse as to where the doctor currently is.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5752 on: August 25, 2012, 12:35:47 am »

Man, vivisections hurt. I hardly feel any better from that at all!
Carefully saunter to the rec room. Plop myself down on the couch. Check if I still have the remote on me.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5753 on: August 25, 2012, 01:03:11 am »

((I'm pretty sure Charro/me has only been in mission 3(where I spent most of it as a corpse) and the current, ongoing mission.
Who knows if I'll survive this one more sucessfully... Of course I'd like to be on the next mission if I'm alive at the time, but I'm happy to let newbies have their first taste of the horror glory  instead. :) ))
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5754 on: August 25, 2012, 04:33:25 am »

"A book on laser weapons."

After getting book go back to rec room to read it.

Knight Otu

• Bay Watcher
  • ☺4[
    • View Profile
« Reply #5755 on: August 25, 2012, 04:36:53 am »

((Gorat's mission log is simple - 1 mission (6), ongoing, results (and basically everything else) still in the dark))
Direforged Original
Random Raw Scripts - Randomly generated Beasts , Vermin, Hags, Vampires, and Civilizations
Castle Otu

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #5756 on: August 25, 2012, 11:04:35 am »

Go out the back and search.
You step out through the hole and emerge, blinking, into the light and the rain. The area behind the store is little more then a glorified alley a path connecting the backs of several stores. In better days it was a parking place for supply trucks but these days it's just a quagmire of mud and shattered blacktop. A pool of sulfurous rain is already forming in the center of the alley and on it's banks, both this side and the one across from you, are footprints. They trace a path from the back of the grocery, across the pool and down another alleyway toward the street.

((Bishop has been on only mission 3, and pretty much carried the team to sucess. Definately going on the next mission if possible.))

Ask a nurse as to where the doctor currently is.
You're about to ask a nurse about the doctor when he comes in from the back doors of the infirmary. You step into his path and ask him about the thing Mesk got. He stares blankly at you for a few seconds till you describe Mesk as "That idiot in a motorized bed".

"Oh. Beat-All tech. Medical equipment." He says, scratching his chin. "He hasn't used it?"

Man, vivisections hurt. I hardly feel any better from that at all!
Carefully saunter to the rec room. Plop myself down on the couch. Check if I still have the remote on me.
You ease yourself off the bed and struggle back toward the exit, holding yourself up against the wall and leaving a thin streak of blood as you move. You stop to rest, leaning on the wall and breathing as steadily as you can. Your legs feel weak.

"A book on laser weapons."

After getting book go back to rec room to read it.

The armory master closes her book, keeping her place with one finger, and fishes for something under her desk. She comes back with a book entitled "Fundamental concepts of modern ship based laser combat." It's rather large.

You take the book and head to the rec room. You flop down on the couch and start reading. [will:2] You fall asleep a few pages in, your mind sapped of all desire to continue.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5757 on: August 25, 2012, 11:10:17 am »

"I'm not sure, he was just staring blankly at the wall when I talked to him, you know, standard idiot blank state? Anyway, I wanted to know whatever it is that he's got, actually does. I'm trying to figure something out, and help from someone who's not an idiot would be welcome.

Also, how's Timmy coming along? Anything we should worry about? Infectious diseases? Strange, well stranger, behaviours? Can he really disintergrate and make stuff with just his mind, or magic as he calls it?"

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #5758 on: August 25, 2012, 11:14:06 am »

wake up.

((Well it seems JAck cant comprehend technobabble or something.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5759 on: August 25, 2012, 11:25:23 am »

Keep it together, try to reach a qualified medical professional. Should one be found, ask for help.
I don't think I'll be reaching the rec room like this. Better ask someone to get me there.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 11:28:58 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: 1 ... 382 383 [384] 385 386 ... 2101