Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Rage Thread Argument  (Read 10872 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Rage Thread Argument
« on: June 24, 2012, 11:47:01 am »

Blargh blargh blargh!  >:( America sucks! Blargh!  >:( No it doesn't! Blargh!  >:( They sell guns and kill people! Blargh! Like literally every other god damn country capable of doing so does?  ??? Those presumptuous bastards!  :P Anyway, have fun, this will be my only post on this subject. I am too biased to the American side of the debate to try and argue with a bunch of people that just absolutely know they're right. Have fun and keep it out of the rage thread in the future. Thanks. :)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Rage Thread Argument
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 11:50:32 am »

But bitching about America is like the best thing ever. How can you deny us that?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 11:51:57 am »

He isnt really, he's just giving you guys a place to do it so the rage thread doesnt get cluttered.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2012, 11:55:40 am »

Monitoring this thread like the NSA monitors your e-mails

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2012, 11:59:20 am »

But bitching about Poland is like the best thing ever. How can you deny us that?
Fixed.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2012, 11:59:29 am »

Go right ahead and say whatever you want about America, Miauw62 is right. Keep it out of the Rage thread.

Loud Whispers is now on four international watchlists. :P
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 12:09:11 pm »

Loud Whispers is now on four international watchlists. :P

I'll just go make my own list and start a micro-nation... Job done.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 12:15:31 pm »

Hehe, nice. I'm probably on dozens of watchlists. I wikipedia stuff like 'torture' 'hand to hand combat techniques' 'napalm recipes' and 'murder'.
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2012, 12:23:10 pm »

But bitching about Poland is like the best thing ever. How can you deny us that?
Fixed.
Are you referring to a fellow with a really weird hairstyle?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2012, 12:34:08 pm »

Funny how this thread derailed right from the start.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2012, 12:35:51 pm »

Blargh blargh blargh!  >:( America sucks! Blargh!  >:( No it doesn't! Blargh!  >:( They sell guns and kill people! Blargh! Like literally every other god damn country capable of doing so does?  ??? Those presumptuous bastards!  :P Anyway, have fun, this will be my only post on this subject. I am too biased to the American side of the debate to try and argue with a bunch of people that just absolutely know they're right. Have fun and keep it out of the rage thread in the future. Thanks. :)

You should find another hobby, I hear building strawmen is an unprofitable craft.
Love, scriver~

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2012, 12:37:29 pm »

This could be a useful thread though considering how many threads on this general discussion forum ban discussion altogether.

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2012, 12:40:50 pm »

You should find another hobby, I hear building strawmen is an unprofitable craft.

I don't know, considering the amount that are used ... :p

Blargh !

Svarte Troner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2012, 02:10:59 pm »

I don't see why, as an American, I'm expected to be a patriotic douchebag. I'm not going to go into detail as of why, but I'm not all that proud of being an American.
That metal guy that pops up sometimes in places
To put it simply, Dwarf Fortress is the Black Metal of video games.

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 03:51:54 pm »

Fixed.
Are you referring to a fellow with a really weird hairstyle?

Nah, im referring to how people in Poland bitch about Poland. Guess every time you ask a guy in Poland about Poland, he says:
"Taxes are too high"
"The roads are full of holes"
"The government sucks"
"Tusk should really quit"
"It sucks to live in Poland"
etc...
But, when Euro 2012 comes, everyone suddenly becomes a patriot and starts to be like "Poland rocks! Yeeeeaaaah!"
Except me.
I dont like my country.
I don't see why, as an Polish citizien, I'm expected to be a patriotic douchebag.
I'm not all that proud of being an Polish citizien.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5