Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Are you gonna get Pokemon Sword or Pokemon Shield?

I ATTAC
- 8 (15.4%)
I PROTECC
- 6 (11.5%)
Waiting on the third one
- 2 (3.8%)
Waiting on the third AND fourth one
- 1 (1.9%)
GET WELL SOON ZYGARDE
- 5 (9.6%)
I am a concientous objector and abstain from taking up arms
- 30 (57.7%)

Total Members Voted: 51

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 463

Author Topic: A Thread about the Pokemans: POKEMANS ON MOTORCYCLES  (Read 660669 times)

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2880 on: February 26, 2014, 06:37:57 pm »

Blaziken should get:
Flare blitz
High jump kick
Substitute / protect
Swords dance / stone edge

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: A Thread about the Pokemans: Don't let your bank run out without withdrawing!
« Reply #2881 on: February 26, 2014, 06:50:02 pm »

Why substitute / protect?
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: February 26, 2014, 06:54:08 pm »

Why substitute / protect?
To gain one turn for Speed Boost to kick in for a free 150% to speed. 

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: February 26, 2014, 06:57:26 pm »

Eye sea.

Other than that random thought, I understand your point.

OK THEN! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA HAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

I'm sorry if I look insane, this guy has won far too many times. I need to stop him. This should do the job.

Thank you for all your help! Time to train up and win!
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: February 26, 2014, 08:47:11 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: February 26, 2014, 09:13:17 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Thexor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: February 26, 2014, 09:25:08 pm »

Aegislash:
Replace shadow claw with shadow sneak so it always attacks first. If you don't know what priority is, consider shadow sneak your first lesson.
Replace giga impact with swords dance so you can play mindgames with swords dance / kings shield

Just wanted to mention: I kinda disagree with SD. It's what my first Aegislash ran, but you really suffer from the lack of coverage moves. You literally have Sacred Sword (decent BP but no STAB) as your only sweep move (Shadow Sneak has too little power to sweep even after an SD). It's very hard to run someone as slow as Aegislash without priority, so Sneak + Shield + SD gives you only one actual offensive move.

Iron Head gives a nice STAB move. It or Gyro Ball are very useful for shutting down certain Fairy types. In particular, Power Herb Xerneas is a mon that can sweep you 6-0 if you don't have a solid counter. Gyro Ball is also notable because you basically always want to out-slow your opponent with Aegislash. Shadow Claw is a good Ghost alternative that gives nice coverage with Sacred Sword. (Just don't give up Shadow Sneak for it!)

And yeah, Giga Impact is terrible. Hyper Beam was awesome back in Gen I, when getting a KO skipped the recharge turn. Ever since that... oversight... was fixed/removed, neither of these skills (nor any move that takes 2 turns) are worth using.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: February 26, 2014, 11:03:52 pm »

The only time I recommend Giga Impact is on a choice band Slaking.

In that specific instance it is beyond awesome and extremely hilarious.

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: February 28, 2014, 06:59:38 am »

Is there anyone here who has a feebas or milotic? I really need her to complete my team.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: February 28, 2014, 08:40:45 am »

I've got a Milotic, but it's my only one. I might need some time to breed one (NOTE, its ivs are pretty average, as it's an early gen IV one)

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: February 28, 2014, 09:31:47 am »

I've got a Milotic, but it's my only one. I might need some time to breed one (NOTE, its ivs are pretty average, as it's an early gen IV one)

IV's, meh, I just want one :D If you've ever manage to get one, and you are willing to trade it, please remember me!

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: February 28, 2014, 11:05:23 am »

I had a feebass breeding program and I'll be happy to trade you one of the dozens of rejects I haven't gotten rid of yet.  I don't think I have the scale needed to evolve it anymore though.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 11:07:47 am by Greiger »
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: February 28, 2014, 01:17:02 pm »

I had a feebass breeding program and I'll be happy to trade you one of the dozens of rejects I haven't gotten rid of yet.  I don't think I have the scale needed to evolve it anymore though.

No problem, I think I have one. I don't have any nice pokemon to give you though :/ my friendcode is 5343-8303-5913.

Greiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Reptilian Illuminati member. Keep it secret.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: February 28, 2014, 01:32:19 pm »

Alrighty I registered, my code is 2852-8570-1752
Disclaimer: Not responsible for dwarven deaths from the use or misuse of this post.
I don't need friends!! I've got knives!!!

vaaern

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: February 28, 2014, 01:37:18 pm »

Alrighty I registered, my code is 2852-8570-1752

Thanks man :D
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 463