Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 639

Author Topic: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]  (Read 694338 times)

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
Re: The small random questions thread [WAAAAAAAAAAluigi]
« Reply #8625 on: October 17, 2022, 11:14:04 pm »

Mine usually refers to rotting skin. I should have looked up definitions better before picking it.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8626 on: October 18, 2022, 03:39:54 am »

Mine came from something on some old half remembered youtube video from a million years ago, only chose it because I'm terrible at names and it was the first think I thought of, not gonna change it though because it took over a week to finally decide it was the one I was gonna use.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8627 on: October 18, 2022, 10:24:25 am »

When I played DF four years back, I liked to call my legendary weapon lords "superdorfs"… so when it came time to pick a name, I just went with that. No regrets.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
  • Praise KeK! For He is The Key and The Gate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8628 on: October 18, 2022, 03:40:06 pm »

I had been using the name "Magmacube" for quite a while now. 4 years? 5, maybe? Not 6.

So my username here is but a continuation of this strange, quirky, not-quite-websona of mine. I feels natural; I don't feel that I am masquerading as someone else. It just naturally formed around me, without me ever really noticing.

Magmacube is very much grown on me as a part of my being now. I am even him in my dreams sometimes. I feel an urge to turn around and look when someone says the word "magma", even though no one ever has called me that IRL. Yet.

In other news, if you wish to test your luck at finding me, just yell "Magma!" into a crowd and see if you can find a handsome piece of art floating cube of magma weirdass-looking adult teenager standing around in lax clothing and staring dumbfoundedly. That's me. Probably.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 03:42:12 pm by Magmacube_tr »
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

My sigtext. Read if you dare!

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8629 on: October 18, 2022, 04:04:45 pm »

The magma pilgrimages! In the tourist season of 2023 several tourists where spotted yelling magma in the streets. Erdogan felt vaguely threatened, so now people around the world are protesting for their release out of prison.
let

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8630 on: October 18, 2022, 04:12:44 pm »

The magma pilgrimages! In the tourist season of 2023 several tourists where spotted yelling magma in the streets. Erdogan felt vaguely threatened, so now people around the world are protesting for their release out of prison.

He felt threatened? Good.

As he should be...
I must submerge myself in MAGMAAAAAAAAA! daily for 17 cents, which I detest. With a new profile picture!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8631 on: October 18, 2022, 06:15:51 pm »

Ah, my name's just from the old SimCountry browser game (That, last I checked, is still up. I first played it in like... 2008). I thought your username was the name of the government, and so I was Great Order. Probably should have bunged a "The" in front of it.

And it stuck. It's not a bad name, but it seems there's other people out there using it now because I no longer get to just go with greatorder or great order on a lot of online things because someone else nicked it first.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8632 on: October 18, 2022, 06:27:34 pm »

I wonder how I would react to that?

I would probably think about if I should ignore and run away or let myself be seen by the person who is obviously calling for me.

Meanwhile you would see a weirdass-looking adult teenager standing around in lax clothing and staring dumbfoundedly.

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #8633 on: October 18, 2022, 06:28:23 pm »

My name is a nickname I had in school, and have used since the late ‘90s.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Great Order

• Bay Watcher
  • [SCREAMS_INTERNALLY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8634 on: October 18, 2022, 06:31:10 pm »

You're 2 off an Iliad reference.
I may have wasted all those years
They're not worth their time in tears
I may have spent too long in darkness
In the warmth of my fears

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #8635 on: October 18, 2022, 06:31:36 pm »

Just imagine it

Squad of magmaseekers: Magma?

You: Magma...!

Squad magma: MAGMA!!!
Chorus (together) EYYYYY MAGMAA

Also I got to say I didn't put much thought into my username, but I'm glad I settled on something different from my usual name scheme at the time, which was to do [sauce]man. Loud Whispers is one of those nice things that seem oxymoronic but actually makes sense if you think about it, which sums up most of everything I say

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8636 on: October 18, 2022, 07:08:50 pm »

Just imagine it

Squad of magmaseekers: Magma?

You: Magma...!

Squad magma: MAGMA!!!
Chorus (together) EYYYYY MAGMAA

"oh no"

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8638 on: October 18, 2022, 08:42:19 pm »

My first boyfriend had me join in order to play mafia. I wanted a masculine-sounding name so that if I did well, no one could say they went easy on the girl and let her win.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Magmacube_tr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8639 on: October 18, 2022, 10:51:40 pm »

My first boyfriend had me join in order to play mafia. I wanted a masculine-sounding name so that if I did well, no one could say they went easy on the girl and let her win.

Wait, so you are not a forever alone gaymer? Get the hell outta hiyah!

My gaem. JOIN NAOW!!!

Pages: 1 ... 574 575 [576] 577 578 ... 639