Poll

Who's excited for Warrens' return?

me
- 8 (16%)
me
- 2 (4%)
me
- 5 (10%)
help i'm trapped in a poll i don't know why i'm here i'm so scared someone please help
- 29 (58%)
me
- 6 (12%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 1544

Author Topic: (ISG) The Warrens of Oric the Awesome ???  (Read 3902348 times)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile

Exactly.

BTW throwing this into the music pool, courtesy of TCM. WARNING may cause brain damage and/or massive amounts of wut.
What in the what. 
Edit:  Still not as brain-meltingly weird as this.  Oh Japan...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 07:27:58 pm by draco1234 »

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Exactly.

BTW throwing this into the music pool, courtesy of TCM. WARNING may cause brain damage and/or massive amounts of wut.
The intro reminded me of Walla Walla Bing Bang.

I spent the rest of the song thinking of that instead.  Perfectly manageable.

Bad Japanese songs always remind me of Japanese Seizure Robots (Warning: May Cause Seizures.)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Count (click to show/hide)

Go to Underside and check mercs, etc.: +TopHat, +javierpwn, +dermonster, +Ochita, +EP, +draco1234, +GWG, +b_knight286, +RanDomino (9)

You head to the Underside again. Ripriver says he'll look into the location of the Danmaku Cannon switches while you're gone.

You check out the current mercenaries while you're down here. The list is:

Spoiler: Twii, Morale Supporter (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Horologe, Time Demon (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Party (click to show/hide)

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hmm, the results of the crafting were more disappointing than I had expected.  Ah well, at least she didn't make anything we weren't planning to anyway.  I'm pretty happy about the essence bought to be honest, as I would have suggested the exact same thing.  But of course the most most important thing is that SHE FOUND A RIVER DOLLAR.  We must go get it at once!  Maybe.

Also, 30 HP for the time demon!?  Beating it in a duel will be.... tricky.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Let's find out what shiney bauble is.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile

So. Now the question of what to do. This really hinges on what our priorities are. The current list of things to do currently is, as far as I can remember:
-Aid Ripriver
-Explore Underside
-Check out a cleared level
-Try and find Chief
-Go get that river dollar
-Possibly upgrade a merc in the Dark Cathedral? If we do, I'd vote Goom-Bess, since she seems much more useful than Slog, as adorable as he is.

Currently, I'm in favor of heading up to exploring underside a bit, and heading up to DL2. This, of course, would come after HP/SP juggling and game breaking. We should try and locate that river dollar Goom-Bess found. If we don't get the coordinates of DL2 [?,?], we could ask Cherish, since she was Proxxy's assistant, and has demonstrated knowledge of which rooms had which coordinates.
So, as it stands, my priorities lie as follows:
-Explore Underside
-Go get that river dollar
-Check out a cleared level
-Aid Ripriver
-Upgrade a merc in the Dark Cathedral
-Try and find chief.

In short, Explore Underside, visit DL [?,?], ask Cherish about the coordinates if we don't get them by warping there.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile

Hey, that fusion thing worked, AND she found a river dollar! High five, Goombess!

Let's hit up the Sidequest guy just to see what's changed there, then head to that tunnel above Mili's house as long as we're here.

FAKEEDIT: Or, to put it in action priority terms:

Explore Underside
Try and find Chief/Explore Greens
Go get that river dollar
Upgrade Merc
Aid Ripriver

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Kind of a waste of 50 stream rubies

You know what?  No.  FFS is giving us a hint.  DL4 appears to have mechanical enemies, and where is [1,1]?

Right above here:

Searchbots.

So here's what we need to do:

Make Electroslog
Check sidequests (btw there was one for getting a perfect heart IIRC)
Make enough money for an electric reagent and make a lightning skill
Kill searchbots, obtain river dollar

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think that we should take the checkpoint to the Greens first, as the coordinates shown for the destination are [hello] and this intrigues me.  After that I agree with exploring the rest of the underside, though I still consider finding the Chief to be a high priority, considering his links to both Al and Cain.

To put it in priority terms like everyone else:
Teleport to Greens
Explore Underside/find Chief
Upgrade Slog
Get the river dollar
Aid Ripriver

Also, are we taking Goombess with us or leaving her behind again?  I think that we should take her along with us, at least for now.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile

Hmm, I dont think there IS a power necklace with the merchants. I looked a little, and I couldn't see one.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fight Horolage in a duel w/Ciro and Al
Give Hardhat to Ciro
Heal
OverSP
Get BloodBand
Second Shift Astral Influx
(7 guaranteed damage, and ability of unknown strength)

And because he's a Demon, his element SHOULD be Unholy, hopefully. Because Double Damage from Swordshifted Influx, and we should be able to use Tactical Combat to avoid Failing our rolls

Toaster Ninja'd:Dl2 has changed a bit since we've been there
« Last Edit: March 26, 2014, 08:10:18 pm by javierpwn »

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Make Electroslog
Check sidequests (btw there was one for getting a perfect heart IIRC)
Make enough money for an electric reagent and make a lightning skill
Kill searchbots, obtain river dollar

It's worth noting that we already have one electric reagent in storage, and combining two of the same type of reagents doesn't necessarily result in a damaging skill. We DO already know the combination of elements used for making attack skills, but it might take a quick re-read of that portion of Chapter 2 if you've forgotten.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile

Hmm.

I'd actually be up for fusing slog into hopefully a stronger minion, goombella's good enough as she is right now.

Spoiler: Aka Ochi's ideas (click to show/hide)

Store petals, seraph's liquid in storage, as well as the pence. Everyone, heal up on sp/hp. Cherish, store some sp-water in the empty bottle that you have.
(Also if we're going for 2 best fighters, Al and ciro, al carrys sp water, Ciro makes uh... Blood flypaper or something? Chains or something that can basically be used to restrain the demons movement would probably be pretty sound.)
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita
Pages: 1 ... 887 888 [889] 890 891 ... 1544