Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 855876 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16830 on: February 24, 2014, 12:29:11 am »

No no, I understand. Keeping people alive is more important, if only to deny Haspen his PC-killing jollies.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Your panic button should be to the left
« Reply #16831 on: February 24, 2014, 02:17:28 am »

I will go ahead and say this already. Taricus, you aren't even on the game anymore, so I really don't know why you keep coming with this "Try  to convert him" over and over. It gets kinda boring, you know. :/

It is like when you were spamming that Adrien trollface over and over, the joke gets old, dude.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16832 on: February 24, 2014, 05:38:11 am »

Healing magic doesn't work on any undead in (my) FEF-universe(s).

His Imbue will work, though, so watch out as he will be above zero HP in 10 or so turns :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16833 on: February 24, 2014, 05:44:11 am »

I will go ahead and say this already. Taricus, you aren't even on the game anymore, so I really don't know why you keep coming with this "Try  to convert him" over and over. It gets kinda boring, you know. :/

It is like when you were spamming that Adrien trollface over and over, the joke gets old, dude.
...I'd like to point out I'm actually being serious about this so...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #16834 on: February 24, 2014, 05:45:41 am »

Your constant trolling made us disregard any seriousness you might actually pull off and label it as trolling anyway.

It's not our fault, though :P
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16835 on: February 24, 2014, 08:16:33 am »

Awwwww. D:

Taricus is right- converting the Koolaid man would have been huge. Other people are also right about laughter and axes to the face, but you're not going to get anywhere by saying your mad schemes are doomed to fail all the time.

Speaking of which, what are we doing about Derick? Got another Soothe coming in, let it run down/be countered by someone who survives the first cut, club him now?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16836 on: February 24, 2014, 10:13:55 am »

First thing, someone gets Tantallos up before he dies. Then a mage can take the soothe staff from Ami and cure Derick. I'll kill the hexmaster, or at least attempt to. That sound good?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16837 on: February 24, 2014, 10:16:56 am »

Tantallos still has another turn before he dies. I'd rather you guys concentrate on killing the Hexmaster, especially if Chris fails to do so on his own.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16838 on: February 24, 2014, 10:20:44 am »

Nah, I got him. I'm certain of it. Just in case, though, I'm going to edit to attack him with the crossbow again because that's an autohit and the knife isn't. I mean the difference is only 5% hit chance but I'd rather an auto-double for 18 than no guarantee for 40 or so.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 10:22:20 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16839 on: February 24, 2014, 10:36:28 am »

Your constant trolling made us disregard any seriousness you might actually pull off and label it as trolling anyway.

It's not our fault, though :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16840 on: February 24, 2014, 10:58:09 am »

Nah, I got him. I'm certain of it. Just in case, though, I'm going to edit to attack him with the crossbow again because that's an autohit and the knife isn't. I mean the difference is only 5% hit chance but I'd rather an auto-double for 18 than no guarantee for 40 or so.
We could also have my phantom give it a coin flip first. I'd have done so already, but I'd also like to know if I'm supposed to be clubbing Derick or just advancing or what.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16841 on: February 24, 2014, 11:09:54 am »

Well, that's going well.  We don't need the Soothe staff - Sages and Druids can channel Restore for 5 HP, purging all status effects, including Berserk.  Phantom and Chris can each eliminate Hexmaster B alone without any aid; I recommend having the Phantom swing, then if it misses, let Chris do the work.  Revive Tantallos and Restore Derick this turn (Raquel and Edwin are respectively just within range for both), then revive Ami next turn.  Easy peasy. 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:11:46 am by Culise »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #16842 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:49 am »

See? We got this guys, no worries. We can rez the NPCs next round, too. Anyway I guess I'll cancel my action and let Irony swing first.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16843 on: February 24, 2014, 11:11:59 am »

Just make sure you get back up north soon. The only ones up there are Charlotte and Mannan, and a couple of us are only a couple of turns from death :<

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #16844 on: February 24, 2014, 11:17:17 am »

That's true, and there is the greater threat of the Thunder Sages to the north - while Mannan can take care of it on his own, it'll be fairly close, and a single lucky hit could change that.  By the same token, all we need is one healer in the south.  OK, change of plans - Edwin heals Dag, Mannan heals Gregor, and Raquel Restores Derick.  Next turn, Raquel revives Tantallos with one turn left on the death counter, and the turn after, Tantallos or Raquel can revive Ami.  As long as more reinforcements don't arrive from the south (*knock on wood*), it should be stable. 

EDIT:
That said, we should wait on the attacks against Hexmaster B.  If he survives, everything goes out the window.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 11:19:17 am by Culise »
Pages: 1 ... 1121 1122 [1123] 1124 1125 ... 1249