Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 856830 times)

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile

I'll say stuff in a bit, need time to chill a bit and look things over. I'm of half a mind that Seyena with a pure water (we have two left, last I recall, on Valor and Alex) and sharpness can probably take her out pretty easily. I'll check out the actual validity of that statement in a bit.

As to links and stuff, I suggest just bookmarking them and putting them in a folder with dividers between the games. Makes things so much easier.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looking at it, I don't really need to say much that BMM hasn't already said. Valor in 19,12 would be good for the northern choke and Olison, and Alex has nobody in range to attack and vulns.

So if Seyena can grab him and plop him down there, Alex can heal him. Salvatore could auto-hit the wyverns with no supports or Charisma, so no worries about him killing C (has a 30% chance to crit to boot (PS + Alex Support), but that's more of a knee slapper than needed). Olison can range axe (suggested at non-counter range) any of the three and have a decent chance of killing any of them, with thanks to charisma and general statitude he has.

Not really much input (on the PC side of the coin) needed in that plan, really, it's good. Tiron should cast sharpness on someone, Anja should use the last of that flute on Danya (or double people), Danya should keep on keeping on, same with Matilda. May be good for Seyena to tell Matilda to take her staff though.

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:46:48 am by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

But supports don't stack?
Honestly, I recommend Valor murderate Silvario, while Sal and I keep pluggin dat hole

What about Gleipnitz?
Also, Anja should definitely dance people, we hardly have actions to spare.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:45:14 am by Powder Miner »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I didn't stack any supports though. I'll edit the equations for clarity.

E.T.Y.E (Edit to your Edit): We have the greatest chance of OHKO'ing Silvaro with Valor, and we need Sal more plugging the hole in the west with Alexander, so I agree. Him, Seyena, and Olison are the unbolted down PCs at the moment, and can afford to move, while Alex and Sal cannot unless we want a wyvern party up in here.

Gleipnitz (Mr. Armor) isn't our problem, we can't do anything against him except thrash ineffectually against his armor until our NPC mages slowly wear him down.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:49:13 am by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Gleipnitz is like resful-Alex.
except not quite.

Also:
I feel I should mention that should Sal and I continue to plug that hole, the only way I can possibly go down is if 2 crits happen.
They have a chance of 2% to crit me, each.
We will entirely stop the wyvern assault.
IN FACT!
Because of my PS Stalwart, they literally cannot crit me. If we stand here, we have a 100% defense against the wyvern horde.
The pegasi should not be a huge concern, so really w'ere practically completely unthreatened this turn, assuming Seyena and Valor can get extracted soon.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:55:12 am by Powder Miner »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You'll survive this turn, but I worry for you on the next one. That's three hits coming at you, each for five damage, if they all hit that's 30 total damage. You'll survive by just one point, which worries me. Granted, they all have a sixty percent chance to hit, and you have a chance to block with your shield. As a note, you have our official last vuln.

We should most definitely have Matilda snag Seyena's healing staff and heal Alexander.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 12:57:02 am by Xanmyral »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've got regen, Xan, so that'd be 5 points plus the vuln... aka 15 points of damage. Um, yeah, they would be able to drop me if every single one of them hits every single turn.
I'm happy to say that's not a probability, but... There is some possibility I -might- go down on that third turn, unless someone heals me or something.
Alternatively I could vuln myself twice and be impossible to kill for that turn too.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Your Regen is actually just two, if I recall.

You can lessen the amount of attacks coming your way if you use Hold the Line, if wished. Matilda won't be able to easily assist however.

I'd prefer to use that vuln on Valor, for his charisma. Matilda can almost fully heal you on her turn (provided there's an open space next to you) with the heal staff, I just hope that Danya can live with healing afterwards.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

use Hold the Line
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHA
AHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, no, bah. Forgot first class skills don't transfer over.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I REMEMBERED ABOUT IT
bwahahaHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
this is so wonderful

waaait
what
are you sure?

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haspen doesn't like retconning rule changes into games, so while his other games have their first class skills as promotes, sadly this game it is not so. Sorry for raising your hopes there, slipped my mind.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: Here comes Ch.11x!
« Reply #17952 on: April 17, 2014, 01:04:13 am »

Skills do not carry over from first class in FEF1.
fok

oh well
it's not like i'm not able to tank the heck out of the choke (with sal though) anyway

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good news is, if you try making another knight, you now keep both Hold the Line and get Armored back. We'll be fine as long as we kill as many wyverns as possible, heal Alex, and have a bit of luck on our side.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We don't even need that much luck. I've got that vuln, so I know I can hold out for quite a few turns.
And this turn at least, we need to figure out basically just Olison and the NPCs' movements, since Seyena obviously needs to just grab Valor and canto away back into the building.
Edit: FUN FACT I JUST REMEMBERED: Wawhammah gives weapon triangle, so that cuts their damage down to 12 a turn.
Combine that with the regen and that's net ten a turn- waaaay better.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2014, 01:12:03 am by Powder Miner »
Pages: 1 ... 1195 1196 [1197] 1198 1199 ... 1249