Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Consider this: Gregor and Derick have a duel with same quality weapons (Iron, for example) and in neutral conditions (no terrain, supports and so on). On whom you would bet?

Derick the Swordmaster of Doom
Gregor the Tanky Stab-Sentinel

Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1249

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread: FEF1 has been Finished!  (Read 855341 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Crit-murders everywhere.
« Reply #3570 on: May 05, 2013, 04:51:35 pm »

Speaking of supports

Supports require consent from both players and at least 2 chapters of RP talk.

Also, I update only between chapters, not during one.

S-rank by chapter 7

I will take Wrath

And then the whole world will suffer from my +62 Crt bonus

Inb4 Fortune Skill and Hoplon Guards on all the enemies.
I need to put something interesting here.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. Crit-murders everywhere.
« Reply #3571 on: May 05, 2013, 05:02:15 pm »

Speaking of supports

Supports require consent from both players and at least 2 chapters of RP talk.

Also, I update only between chapters, not during one.

S-rank by chapter 7

I will take Wrath

And then the whole world will suffer from my +62 Crt bonus
Oh my yes. Mwahahahaha.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), OOC Thread. End of Chapter 3!
« Reply #3572 on: May 05, 2013, 05:03:34 pm »

She was talking to Tantallos before, so go ahead and poke him.
Go bug Olison, he isn't doing anything :P. As for reasons to follow the group, tough one seeing as how our job's done and (excepting shenanigans or another job from Prixima, which is more likely) the group is about to disperse.

Ah, my edit went through concurrently.  I really don't want to inevitably force any character or plot interactions with Raquel on hold because as I indicated when I signed up, I'm going to be gone for quite some time in the near future.  It's doubly-worse in a game as fast-paced as this; I've seen games founder on the reefs when a player just vanishes.  This one's a lot more robust since it's has plenty of players and isn't relying on just a few, but it's still rather unfair to everyone to do that.  I should be making my decisions on the basis of what can be done and not on wishful thinking and my own desires, even if it feels a bit like I'm just trying to talk myself around.  Right, right, I think it's probably better that I drop now rather than later.  Thank you, and it has been really fun, though it wasn't long at all.  Maybe I'll be able to return in time for the second game, but I think it's better to just drop until, at the least, the end of June.  I'm really sorry for being all wishy-washy on the whole thing. 

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3573 on: May 05, 2013, 05:06:43 pm »

Well, sorry to hear that. But yeah, if you know you're gonna be missing most of a month it might be best to consider your character a "guest star". And at least you got a sprite and some fun out of it :P

Up to you.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3574 on: May 05, 2013, 05:09:29 pm »

We barely got a mage and now we are going to lose it. ;_; That is indeed a pity.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3575 on: May 05, 2013, 05:11:04 pm »

This is gonna be the most dark-heavy party since...ever, I think :P

If it were possible to run two characters, I'd put together a character sheet for a nun right this instant for some light magic.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3576 on: May 05, 2013, 05:56:55 pm »

And now one of Tantallo's possible support is gone.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3577 on: May 05, 2013, 07:29:49 pm »

I hope things will go well for you Culise, its a shame to see you go. Its fun reading the RP and watching the shenanigans unfold, and one less character is that much less shenanigans and RP. But its nice that you're thinking of everyone's sake in doing this, there are some who wouldn't. Best of luck for the June.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #3578 on: May 05, 2013, 07:36:52 pm »

^ this. And also, don't forget that I want one of my supports to be Tantallos, PS. :P I'm not sure who I want as my fourth, but so far I've basically got:

Chris -> Adviser -> Gregor
Chris -> Romance -> Ami
Chris -> Friend -> Tantallos

Olison may make sense for the fourth although there's also potential for it to be Charlotte since they've talked a bit, but I'm open to suggestions. :P
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3579 on: May 05, 2013, 07:42:40 pm »

^ this. And also, don't forget that I want one of my supports to be Tantallos, PS. :P I'm not sure who I want as my fourth, but so far I've basically got:

Chris -> Adviser -> Gregor
Chris -> Romance -> Ami
Chris -> Friend -> Tantallos

Olison may make sense for the fourth although there's also potential for it to be Charlotte since they've talked a bit, but I'm open to suggestions. :P

Yeah, but I lost one, so for now the possible supports Tantallos have are:

Tantallos -> Gregor?
Tantallos -> Chris

Aaaaaand now that Culise will stop.. that is about it. >>

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3580 on: May 05, 2013, 09:14:08 pm »

I might try to get in on this in a few weeks, once school ends and I have more time. Party needs more Wyrven.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3581 on: May 05, 2013, 10:01:53 pm »

Let's see. I've got the obvious one and another more-than-likely.

Gregor -> Romance -> Charlotte. The obvious one.
Gregor -> Advised/Friend -> Chris. The more-than-likely one, considering how often the two chat.

There's another two or three possibilities that need more RP before anything happens.

Gregor -> Friend -> Tantallos. This one is on shaky ground now that A) Gregor has seen dark magic first-hand, and B) Tantallos is obviously more...enthusiastic about killing than Gregor is. Not impossible though.
Gregor -> Friendly Rival -> Alexander. Obvious reasons: both use spears, both are in the same army, both are defensively-oriented. Good from an RP perspective, not so good from a gameplay perspective due to the likelihood that they'd be more likely to be fighting at two different chokepoints rather than the same one.
Gregor -> Bro -> Valor. Mostly because I think Valor is a cool dude and Gregor would appreciate Valor distancing himself from Adrien after Chapter 2.

Everyone else isn't outside the realm of possibility, but these are the ones Gregor's spent the most time with.

Yes, I probably think about this too much, why do you ask? :P
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 10:58:21 pm by Sirus »

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3582 on: May 05, 2013, 10:15:49 pm »

Its Fire Emblem, that's like half the game. I'm surprised everyone else isn't posting a similar chart honestly.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3583 on: May 05, 2013, 10:34:41 pm »

I'm surprised everyone else isn't posting a similar chart honestly.
YOUR WISH HAS BEEN GRANTED.

Frankly, Olison's next move is going to depend highly on what happens when the group gets back to Prixima. That said, while Olison hasn't done that much talking on his own accord, I can see:

Olison -> Mentor/Friend -> Valor (Mostly I see Olison as interested in the Mercian culture due to his birth country's hostility to them, and while Adrien cemented the stories he's heard, Valor seems respectable to him.)
Olison -> Friend -> Chris (They've worked together on a couple missions and Olison, while perplexed by Chris' persona, has respect for his pragmatic outlook)

And with a little more insight into Seyena's character Olison may be interested in learning her story. Also applies to Derick, and a support with him would be tactically awesome statwise (+10 Crit +5 Evade + Already high speed rates of both = CRITTING DODGERS, HO!)

Ohgod is this a sane reaction to trying to plan out character development I can't tell

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3584 on: May 05, 2013, 10:37:00 pm »

As for my support shortlist:

Valor -> Romance -> Seyena. Maybe. We'll see how that pans out. Got a good feeling about it so far.
Valor -> Training/buddy -> Olison. Not tons of rp behind it yet, but I like the idea.
Valor -> Friend -> Gregor. Gregor is a total frood who knows where his towel is.
Valor -> Back-to-back badasses -> Alexander. With his personal skill for fighting knights, it's feasible that Valor could teach Alexander a few areas where he could offset his natural shortcomings as a knight class.

Fakeedit: Wahaha, I'm totally getting exactly what I want.
Pages: 1 ... 237 238 [239] 240 241 ... 1249