Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 559

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread  (Read 409020 times)

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums (FEF), IC/Game Thread
« Reply #1140 on: April 19, 2013, 09:13:03 pm »

Seyena finished washing her pegasus, having long since cleaned herself off. Although the pegasus was far from perfectly clean, at least she wasn't drenched in blood any more.
Now it came down to her side, which had been pierced by the arrow. It had fallen off when she fell, most likely. Or, the arrowhead broke off inside, which would be worse.

I don't wish to waste a vulnerary, and I think a proper healer should look at it anyway.

She gave her pegasus a reassuring pat, taking a small bit of cloth from a saddlebag. She used it to make a very impromptu bandage until she could find that troubadour. At least she wouldn't bleed out now.

I need to put something interesting here.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: April 19, 2013, 09:15:31 pm »

"I see." Valor crossed his arms, and thought quietly for several moments before speaking again.
"Have you considered what course of action you plan to take? I'm certain that if certain other members of the group were to find out, they'd be extremely... Opinionated."
"Also, Charlotte? I take it you haven't discussed any of this with Seyena?"

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: April 19, 2013, 09:18:15 pm »

Tantallos shrugged to himself as it seemed nobody was really interested on hearing anything and just opened a book to check what he could learn from it.

: "Well, back to the old days."

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: April 19, 2013, 09:22:50 pm »

"Also, Charlotte? I take it you haven't discussed any of this with Seyena?"[/color]

: "Nnnot exactly. I alluded to part of this before the mission, but I think it would be best to show her instead of tell her."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: April 19, 2013, 09:26:20 pm »

: "Probably for the best. At least she seems like a decent person, which will be good if she actually is some sort of heir."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: April 19, 2013, 09:27:29 pm »

"Is it nearby? Otherwise, it might be difficult to do that until after we complete this job without drawing suspicion. Afterward, we can break off from Adrien's group and claim that we're starting our own mercenary team. Not that I'd be opposed to doing that for real."
"Of course, Gregor is a career soldier. That may not work well."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: April 19, 2013, 09:28:53 pm »

It would be around this time that a stream of green liquid (and some solid chunks) flew out of one of the trees. What it hit showed something not very... good.

Namely the fact that Adrien may've heard the entirety of the conversation, and was likely close by. Admittedly, the vomit may've said something else, but vomit doesn't talk.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 09:47:39 pm by Taricus »
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: April 19, 2013, 11:08:22 pm »

: "So.. now we recover ourselves from the previous fight and move on to look for it on the village? Or is there anything else to be done?"

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: April 19, 2013, 11:16:24 pm »

: "So.. now we recover ourselves from the previous fight and move on to look for it on the village? Or is there anything else to be done?"

"I'd suppose so, until someone has a plan of what to do next, or the militia makes a move first." Seyena says, sitting down with her back against a tree. Although I'm sure that they know where we are.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2013, 11:22:27 pm by Gamerboy4life »

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: April 19, 2013, 11:23:18 pm »

Olison stretched his shoulder, ensuring the bandage underneath was still in place.
: "Leaving here is probably the best idea in any case. For the stone, though, our best lead is going to be in Eor's manor, as was just said. The question is- will there be resistance, and are we prepared enough to meet it? I would suggest resupplying, but the village is no doubt is on to us now."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:57 pm »

"I'd suppose so, until someone has a plan of what to do next, or the militia makes a move first." Seyena says, sitting down with her back against a tree. Although I'm sure that they know where we are.

Tantallos looked to the side to stare at Seyena and gave a shrug.
"We can't wait for the enemies attack first. You are right about them knowing our location, so the chances are that they are bringing a lot of soldiers to get us."
The shaman crossed his arms and looked up for a moment, taking some time to think.
"Of course there will have resistance, I told you what that stone is capable of, most of people would kill thousands for it. And you got a good point there, we need to be ready for it, if we already faced a large group like that now, we should expect many more on the village."

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: April 19, 2013, 11:31:16 pm »

"Of course there will have resistance, I told you what that stone is capable of, most of people would kill thousands for it. And you got a good point there, we need to be ready for it, if we already faced a large group like that now, we should expect many more on the village."
: "This is assuming that the common militiaman knows of the dragonstone and whether Eor even possessed it. They will be angry over Eor's death, not clamoring for a mythical object they've never heard of. And it's also likely that we've faced the more trained regiment of the militia here, that which is left is likely disorganized. I'm more concerned about any security in the manor itself."

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: April 19, 2013, 11:40:03 pm »

"Ah, the funny thing is, I don't know anything about the stone, to be honest. I was probably sleeping when you gave your little mystic lectures." She fiddled with her lance for a moment, thinking.

"But as Olison said, the resistance we'll likely face would probably be farmers that are easily scared away, and I don't see the point of fighting our way through the manor. We should have Chris and Daniel sneak inside, steal it, and get out."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: April 19, 2013, 11:45:40 pm »

"Is it nearby? Otherwise, it might be difficult to do that until after we complete this job without drawing suspicion. Afterward, we can break off from Adrien's group and claim that we're starting our own mercenary team. Not that I'd be opposed to doing that for real."
"Of course, Gregor is a career soldier. That may not work well."

: "We can worry about that later. Right now, we need food, medicine, and maybe some rest."

He glanced at his spear, but it seemed to be in decent shape.

: "Some of us might need weapons as well. We better head back to the group so we can discuss our plans. Hopefully Adrien has given up on his pyromania for now."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: April 19, 2013, 11:46:17 pm »

"But as Olison said, the resistance we'll likely face would probably be farmers that are easily scared away, and I don't see the point of fighting our way through the manor. We should have Chris and Daniel sneak inside, steal it, and get out."
: "Precisely."
Olison nodded in confirmation before groaning.
: "I just wish we didn't have to waste all this just to come to this conclusion. But perhaps the Lady foresaw this? Surely she would have sent a master thief instead of some mercenaries if it were that easy. Maybe the stone's guard has been specifically trained for this."
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 559