Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1654

Author Topic: Space Station 13: Urist McStation  (Read 2064645 times)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13: Urist McStation
« Reply #2880 on: April 03, 2013, 06:10:35 pm »

Where did you guys build the AI upload btw?
Also, witing "do not reveal this law" as law 4 does not work as law 2 would be prioritized

Nukarama

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: adorable stupidity]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: April 03, 2013, 06:10:58 pm »

Back up!
And when the site infiltration feature is done, we can do that thing where two short people disguise themselves as one tall guy in a trenchcoat. Except the two people in question will be halves of the same person.
The perfect disguise.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: April 03, 2013, 06:11:33 pm »

Such a pity.

Sorry to everyone who got bored for the long uneventful round, but a few events hapered the early cult growth.
namely, clown stunning detective before we even had the knowledge for a convert rune. which meant us being seen and hunted. then clown went afk, so I was on the run, and that was 2/3 of the cult unable to do cult activities. Research director instead, the last cultist, did research, while I hid in maintenance tunnels, trying to find illicit wing and stealing CE ID card.

I don't know exactly what and where RD did in this time, but I stole a spacesuit and jetpack and fled. eventually, i landed in the asteroid and started doing research, but then I got RD's message that he knew all words. in the end, I got lost in space and landed on the abandoned satellite. I make contact with RD again, and we begin using it as a base. RD starts kidnaping and converting people, and we started arming them in the satellite.
we even built an AI upload and got a law that made the AI help cultists.
in the end, we saw shuttle called. we stopped it, and then decided to go all out.

before that, however, chief engineer suddenly appeared on the satellite and tried to stun us, but we converted him.
if you can hear us: how did you get there, and how did you find us? can't completely be a coincidence, since you were ready to shoot with a shotgun.

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: April 03, 2013, 06:12:28 pm »

Server broke ?

Oh well i got my moment when i barged in into cult lair and stuffed them with rubber bullets. I should have remembered to get more ammo or guns or wait for one of them to depart though...

Yeah three people against one double barrelled shotgun is not good odds.

Sorry about the long round start, there were only two cultists from pretty early, and somebody told me a word wrong, which held up finding the rest of the words for so long. (also I got hide and technology mixed up :p)

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: April 03, 2013, 06:14:42 pm »

What? you had one more cultist that early? I thought you were the only one andrea.
In that case. Shame on the last cultist if he was RD, Subvert the AI.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: April 03, 2013, 06:15:45 pm »

Hmm I could have sworn the RD had a differnet name to when I first spawned at the arrival shuttle.

Also, BYOND making me download everything again...
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: April 03, 2013, 06:16:02 pm »

@twiggie
the clown sent the wrong word.
we were 3, actually. me, the clown and you. but one went afk, and I was too busy running to do anything useful.
so, basically, you were alone.
At least I provided entrtainment for the first part of the round, and possibly a distraction for you.

a small note. when you use communication runes at the beginning of the round, say who you are. so we have a better idea of where to find each other.

@ivefan
no, I wasn't alone. but one of my allies had to log out, and I really didn't want to expose the other, so I didn't call for help. for the first hour, I was out of the game until I could make contact with station again. RD was alone for most intents and purposes.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:18:15 pm by andrea »

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: April 03, 2013, 06:42:26 pm »

@ivefan
no, I wasn't alone. but one of my allies had to log out, and I really didn't want to expose the other, so I didn't call for help. for the first hour, I was out of the game until I could make contact with station again. RD was alone for most intents and purposes.

I was the AI and saw the whole shenennigan, I even let you run after the clown disconnected.
The RD could have used a freeform card or anything a lot earlier and you guys would have had a easy time.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 06:44:47 pm by Ivefan »

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: April 03, 2013, 06:45:34 pm »

Yeah, I should have been caught/killed so many times during that round.

I think it was pretty obvious that I was cult to some people, and they let it slide. I'm gonna tell myself its because of my awesome RP

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: April 03, 2013, 07:05:31 pm »

Yeah, I should have been caught/killed so many times during that round.

I think it was pretty obvious that I was cult to some people, and they let it slide. I'm gonna tell myself its because of my awesome RP
You were the RD?
I dont even think security noticed you.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: April 03, 2013, 07:11:53 pm »

Eh, being apart of an understaffed security team is pretty tough. You'll have a dozen things you want to investigate/get done, but then something will always happen making you have to run around and waste time dealing with a trivial matter while the people you actually want to investigate to potential sneaky things in the meantime. Really, it seems as if no one ever wants to play security. If I play security, it's literally the same people playing it each time and we only have 2-4 officers.

If you haven't tried security, I highly suggest you give it a try. It's definitely not difficult, and if you want to get more robust it's the best job to play to hone your skills. Sign-up on the sec force includes one instruction manual written by Axl Blyant himself. "How I got Robust, and how you can too!" along with the ever popular one by Oswald Black "How to interrogate criminals, and what you can do to get the information you need."*

*Note: Nanotrasen is not responsible towards the deaths or injuries caused by some of the advice in these manuals, not all participants are guaranteed to become robust, nor are they guaranteed to become ruthless interrogators. We are also not responsible towards any deaths caused by the following: Gunshot to the face, stabbing in the stomach, being spaced, being gibbed, being turned into a burger, being thrown into disposals, or tied up and murdered by rebellious crewmembers.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Ivefan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:44 pm »

Really, it seems as if no one ever wants to play security. If I play security, it's literally the same people playing it each time and we only have 2-4 officers.
Yeah, Tends not to be many and I feel fragile so I go engineer instead, which also is needed i guess.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: April 03, 2013, 07:29:06 pm »

Eh, being apart of an understaffed security team is pretty tough. You'll have a dozen things you want to investigate/get done, but then something will always happen making you have to run around and waste time dealing with a trivial matter while the people you actually want to investigate to potential sneaky things in the meantime. Really, it seems as if no one ever wants to play security. If I play security, it's literally the same people playing it each time and we only have 2-4 officers.

If you haven't tried security, I highly suggest you give it a try. It's definitely not difficult, and if you want to get more robust it's the best job to play to hone your skills. Sign-up on the sec force includes one instruction manual written by Axl Blyant himself. "How I got Robust, and how you can too!" along with the ever popular one by Oswald Black "How to interrogate criminals, and what you can do to get the information you need."*

*Note: Nanotrasen is not responsible towards the deaths or injuries caused by some of the advice in these manuals, not all participants are guaranteed to become robust, nor are they guaranteed to become ruthless interrogators. We are also not responsible towards any deaths caused by the following: Gunshot to the face, stabbing in the stomach, being spaced, being gibbed, being turned into a burger, being thrown into disposals, or tied up and murdered by rebellious crewmembers.

How to interrogate criminals: Tools and medkits. Seriously, you can do horrible things to people with those two items. Being robust is mainly a matter of running around and clicking on the other person (preferably from a distance with a stun weapon.)
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: April 03, 2013, 07:32:47 pm »

Being robust is not simply being able to click things, being robust is a state of mind. One cannot be robust unless they understand the principles of being robust. Once you achieve robustness, you will be in a state of zen as you fight back your foes with increased vigor. Any security officer can stun a man, but it takes REAL robustness to be able to march into a crowd of enemies, and incapacitate them in a few seconds time.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: April 03, 2013, 08:19:25 pm »

Not all of us are Axls or Lunas, so use flashbangs.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1654