Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 218150 times)

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
  • water covering (entire sheep)
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 3: Bacon And Begging
« Reply #885 on: April 26, 2013, 09:36:26 pm »

Tiruin:
...So you were a double voter, huh.

Coincidence in flavor? :P
Hmm? I already said I used an ability that gave me an extra vote.

Vector:
To sum it all up: Thought Vector was in trouble

Where's that come from, Cado?  You've got a lot of tortured logic going.

Don't you agree, TheWetSheep?

If he wasn't scummy enough to lynch, why were four other people voting him?

. . . After all, you seem to really enjoy bandwagoning.

Is it a bandwagon if I provide good reasons? You're not poking at my reasons, but that I hammered. And I already explained why I hammered.

About Ranger's logic, I'm a bit dubious. His reasons for choosing you are "she hasn't been very active". Don't know how that relates to bandwagoning, though.

You didn't answer my question. It's especially pertinent to you, since you put him at L-1.
Err, you bandwagon'd-hammered ZU on grounds of not knowing that it was a hammer, and asking him questions in relation to a third-party lolwat role.
Don't be selective in which reasons you read.

Zombie Urist: I really hope you're not a jester. You're acting scummy enough, though. You come out with a vote on Griffionday with absolutely no reasoning behind it, then when asked to present your case you switch it. You've been noncommittal the entire game. What is your reasoning for this?
Zombie Urist: If Tiruin isn't scum then ZU probably is, seeing as he jumped on the Tiruin (bandwagon? Not sure if it was or not) soon enough. His favourite word seems to be "meh." I don't remember this kind of apathy from him in previous games I've read.

...And I'm pretty much suspicious of your takes on things. L-1?

No, I mean she put ZU at L-1 before I hammered.

And you aren't voting me anymore? After all you did before? Why the shift of reasoning? I mean, you did sound like you were confident in your case before - why use it only now?
Those are pressure votes. I'm still suspicious of you, but I want to develop better reads. My vote will most likely return to you, especially since I feel like you are misinterpreting almost every one of my posts.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #886 on: April 26, 2013, 10:20:47 pm »

No, TheWetSheep, I'm poking at the fact that you said "if he was scummy enough for four people to vote him, then you might as well pile on as well."  I am poking at your question.  This is not an acceptable reason to vote.  Even if it were added to an acceptable list of reasons, it would be suspect and make it look like you're just trying to increase the list length.

. . . Do you seriously need me to explain to you why this isn't okay?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: April 26, 2013, 10:51:01 pm »

Webadict
Vote Count
------------------------
Griffionday - Griffionday,
And then Griffionday was Webadict.

Vector:
Sure, I don't have a lot of time--but sometime today, you will get that reasoning.
*cough* *cough*

. . . lolwat.
Why are you so quick to deny your right as the Enchanter Empress?

TolyK:
The problem is, I'm 80% sure the scum have an arsonist or something like that. Fire mage + alcohol mage perchance?
Aren't you our resident arsonist?  I highly doubt that there would be more than one person whit a primed kill in the game.

On that note: if you die, will the people you poisoned die as well?  If so please tell me you didn't target anyone last night, as now the scum just have to off you to get a triple kill. 

Tiruin:

There are no coincidences in the flavour, only things that have yet to make sense to us yet.  (No seriously, even cases like UI: go read the opening if you disagree.)

TolyK:
I assume the fact that NQT is still alive means you antidoted him?

Thinking about the ability pair you have (poison and antidote) would you consider yourself a vigilante type of role?  Does your antidote allow you to multi-target or did you decide not to target again last night?
Basically, yes. It's probably better than a vigilante in that I can save folks if I want to.
I can multi-target, yes.
Now that sounds more like an arsonist because its a timed choice than not, TolyK, it doesn't answer the bolded question.
Actually he DID answer that question; his response is in your quote.  Why are you voting to lynch our friendly neighborhood poisoner, Tiruin?

Everyone:

I'm thinking as a form of eulogy for Zombie Urist we should all explain why we considered his actions to be scummy.  Please explain what of his actions stood out as scummy above all other people, what the tipping post was, and what you felt he was doing with the post.

I'll start:

I'd been suspicious of Deathsword/Zombie Urist since Deathsword jumped onto the anti Zrk2 vote day one and then never explained why he wasn't bandwagoning.  After ZU replaced in I started pressing him, tunneling him in retrospect, I never did really understand the why of how he was acting.  His reads on people were completely opaque and fairly colourless.  The last day I was afraid of a hammer, until this post.  (Note: I had a pressure vote on him at the time; this is where it switched to a lynch vote).  I was expecting him to explain his reason for voting me, which had felt a bit OMGUSy, but no he switched his vote instead.  This I felt was taking the easiest route out of a conflict, which I feel is scum behavior. 

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: April 26, 2013, 11:19:53 pm »

Uh... you think that happened because I crowned myself?  Huh.  I guess it is possible, but as I said earlier, I didn't get a PM or anything.  There didn't seem to be any meaningful effect, so I guess it could just be Wubba getting bored.

Sorry for keeping you waiting.  I only recently realized that I said "today" and meant "this game day," whereas it would probably be interpreted as "this RL day."  This has been... an extremely busy week.  Sorry about it.

As for why I voted ZombieUrist, that was largely based on my initial vote for Deathsword.  Deathsword was lurky, passive, and any questions he asked were copies of those recently used by other folks.  This was all... pretty definitively bad and made me pretty sure about him.  I didn't want to vote ZU immediately after Deathsword's replace, though, because I was worried that things might be brought on by his personal situation.

Anyway, I guess the second tipping point was process of elimination.  I got the data I needed on many other players, and towards the end of D2 I realized that the person I was voting, NQT, was probably town--obtuse town, but town enough on my points of accusation that I couldn't reasonably consider lynching him.  At that point I had a pretty small pool of folks I felt needed grilling, and in light of my prior opinions (plus a feeling about ZU in particular that he'd been opaque, tunneling, sort of sidelining himself in general and not engaging with the situations at hand), lack of ANY read on the rest of my pool (mostly TolyK and TheWetSheep at the moment, though I want to look closer at Toaster and Tiruin too) and the fact that the day was stretching pretty long, I put a lynch vote on ZU.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: April 27, 2013, 12:29:29 am »

Vector:
No, TheWetSheep, I'm poking at the fact that you said "if he was scummy enough for four people to vote him, then you might as well pile on as well."  I am poking at your question.  This is not an acceptable reason to vote.  Even if it were added to an acceptable list of reasons, it would be suspect and make it look like you're just trying to increase the list length.

No, I don't, but that wasn't my reason for voting him. Did you even read my last post, or the post where I voted ZU? I just don't see why it makes me so much scummier than those others, so I'll ask you a question. Do you believe me when I say I didn't know I was hammering? You've never actually told me either way.

Anyway, I guess the second tipping point was process of elimination.  I got the data I needed on many other players, and towards the end of D2 I realized that the person I was voting, NQT, was probably town--obtuse town, but town enough on my points of accusation that I couldn't reasonably consider lynching him.  At that point I had a pretty small pool of folks I felt needed grilling, and in light of my prior opinions (plus a feeling about ZU in particular that he'd been opaque, tunneling, sort of sidelining himself in general and not engaging with the situations at hand), lack of ANY read on the rest of my pool (mostly TolyK and TheWetSheep at the moment, though I want to look closer at Toaster and Tiruin too) and the fact that the day was stretching pretty long, I put a lynch vote on ZU.
ZombieUrist.  I don't have time to write down my case at the moment, but he's my best bet.  Expect something tonight or tomorrow morning.
You were going to write a case about process of elimination and the game dragging on? Or something about Deathsword?

Toaster:
What was this post/vote about?
Hey TheWhiteSheep, who is scum and why?

Griff: Why so obsessed with flavour?

Why I voted ZU:
Quoting myself:
Zombie Urist: I really hope you're not a jester. You're acting scummy enough, though. You come out with a vote on Griffionday with absolutely no reasoning behind it, then when asked to present your case you switch it. You've been noncommittal the entire game. What is your reasoning for this? Also, you missed my question:
Zombie Urist: Are you a jester?

I thought this and this was pretty scummy. Also, he pretty consistently put his reads list in order of who had the most votes. He seemed to be putting minimal effort in the game, not putting much detail or thought into any of his answers. In the first post I linked, he voted Griff promising a case on him later. Later, instead of delivering, he changed his vote to Ranger with very brief explanation.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: April 27, 2013, 12:37:35 am »

I don't know how I feel about your hammer.  You could be lying, for all I know, which is why I'm continuing to investigate you.

Yes, I have in fact read all of your posts, and the answer to "I don't see why it makes me so much scummier than those others" is the very fact that you're making it about them rather than you.  That's what makes you scummy.  Every post you make has more scum-sauce flying out of it.

This is what I'm saying.  I poked at you for hammering.  You said "what's wrong with my piling on--if it's good enough for four of you, then it's good enough for me."  I said that that wasn't acceptable reasoning.  Now you're asking me why this makes you scummier than everyone else.

If you've got a case against someone that you'd like me to consider, go ahead.  But I don't see any reason NOT to vote you.  You aren't exactly convincing me that you're town.

I was going to write a case about Deathsword and:

(plus a feeling about ZU in particular that he'd been opaque, tunneling, sort of sidelining himself in general and not engaging with the situations at hand)

Are YOU reading my posts?

... You're characterizing a single question as "obsessed?"

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: April 27, 2013, 02:15:41 am »

Woah. Apparently this forum doesn't like me posting from one of my computers.. o.0
I'll try to get more content in, though.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: April 27, 2013, 08:22:28 am »

PFP - still in exam mode so I may be missing a lot since D1.

That, and I'm splitting this post.

Tiruin:

There are no coincidences in the flavour, only things that have yet to make sense to us yet.  (No seriously, even cases like UI: go read the opening if you disagree.)

TolyK:
I assume the fact that NQT is still alive means you antidoted him?

Thinking about the ability pair you have (poison and antidote) would you consider yourself a vigilante type of role?  Does your antidote allow you to multi-target or did you decide not to target again last night?
Basically, yes. It's probably better than a vigilante in that I can save folks if I want to.
I can multi-target, yes.
Now that sounds more like an arsonist because its a timed choice than not, TolyK, it doesn't answer the bolded question.
Actually he DID answer that question; his response is in your quote.  Why are you voting to lynch our friendly neighborhood poisoner, Tiruin?
...You know he's friendly, how? Spiderman reference? O_o

Anyway, he's what I understand of an arsonist since I've never played one:
> Marks targets at night. (Prime)
> Has the choice to set em flame at day - killing them.
> All from BM-linked, flash Mafia. (Extended roles link, I cannot access due to Comodo hailing the link-site as dangerous :/...But that's what my memory can recall about them) so I tried Xylbot's list.

Arsonist (sk; common; 4+ players): You can prime a player at night by dousing them in gasoline. During the day, you may set a fire which kills all primed players. Actions: prime (day)ignite

Out of all things, he statistically guesses a scum arsonist.

So its me thinking TolyK = arsonist or something along that line (because I've never, ever heard of a friendly poisoner. WHo poisons people and threatens them with blackmail anyway!? 'I'm scumhunting NQT because I can kill him. Your life is in my hands' - and all. His reasoning is short and choppy, making me ask him again - and now amend the question below.)

Because I thought about it...and TolyK rings third-party in my eyes. Regarding that poisoning, and more on confirming NQT but the thinking stands -- Why would NQT have a lovers anti-kill, if he was scum/third-party. Why indeed was his powers tailored to the specifications of comm-channels, and him loving Ford? He was confirmed town (or as confirmed as that reasoning can be in my eyes) already.

The only benefit to this is him being a vigilante OR that poison thing being a one-shot. Checking the  above (answer to my question) and any wording whereelse, I detect nothing on it being a one-shot, or any subtle implication of it being such. He did answer him being a vigilante-type. What makes me doubt this is that we've already had an SK: UI. Of which his status as Grand Wizard pokes at me hoping we aren't dealing with a blasted cult than anything, and KKK standing for a rebellion group rather than...err, your western acronym of KKK but I'd not want to delve deeper into game mechanics considering that we've no roleflips at all.

TolyK, in addition to the questions asked to you today, why exactly did you want to confirm NQT out of everyone else? Did you poison someone else N1? If so, why aren't you doing the same thing you did to NQT there?

...And now that I re-read TolyK's post again,
Spoiler: TolyK (click to show/hide)
Why are you curious about whether or not someone actioned you last night or not - and query on your poisoner ability: One shot? What is that action you've to claim to day that you're disputing it with yourself because its...silly? You keep on promising more posts yet you're late to deliver them -- you've even waiting D2 just only for NQT for a period of time there. What in the world.

His blatant misuse and overuse of the :P doesn't help at all. Irks me along the side of 'haha, I'm lighthearted and stuff' like its...used as a passing wave to justify his posts. Argh I dunno. just look at how he uses the :P Its used in a comical way -- I can't find the word for it! Its like a cover up.

And I'm the one who abuses smileys around here...

The status below has what I pertinent info I see exist (didn't delve through the thread long enough though, busy on that exams...):

Toaster - confirmed town via Hapah
notquitethere - Lover's Arrow (used); Immune to Lover-instigated NKs|| Is currently poisoned by TolyK.
Vector
Hapah - Had a truth-inspect (used) [1s]
Tiruin
Griffonday
TheWetSheep - Immune-night action-thing (used) [1s]; Double Voter
TolyK - Poisoner-type and other stuff said above
RangerCado - 'Used' a redirect-swapper on Vector/NQT D3

What's confusing me though, is why (at near day end times) did NQT/RANGER are both worried about living when presented near lynch. Yeah, we've got nothing as a roleflip but the alignment - NQT @D1, Ranger at...well, whenever he's near the Hammer.

Seriously guys? @Both of you: Did you consider doing anything else but talk about how precious your skins are at that time?

Why I voted ZU?
Things. Checking back on D2, he...made quite a mess, TBH - the use of misusing terminology and the process in which he understood things were hard to understand. A tipping point (scumpoints) was here. The only safe note (townie points) was on his blatant "Zrk was voting Tiruin so..."

Because really. For that reason, purely? Then an added note of 'I'll check up on bussing soon.' Really made my view of 'Yeah ur scum  >:(' to  'Wait what :o' Because compared to his first posts regarding me - this was weak; weak in the way that no scum in my best logical belief in that situation would use reasons as superficial as that to get a vote off a person. Then the townie points dropped when I read him voting Griff...for the scumpoints stated above.

I believed he worked through a relationist scumhunting viewpoint given how he promised to look...back, at things.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: April 27, 2013, 08:22:44 am »

TWS
Tiruin:

Hmm? I already said I used an ability that gave me an extra vote.
Yeah, I see it now. Missed it during my skim back there. And the smiley? That was me addressing how Web makes the flavor fun. I see now how wrong I formatted it.

That, and Webadict revealed TWS' power before it was used by him in flavor. (or...until the next votecount)

Griff
Webadict
Vote Count
------------------------
And then Griffionday was Webadict.

Vector:
Sure, I don't have a lot of time--but sometime today, you will get that reasoning.
*cough* *cough*

. . . lolwat.
...Ok.

Beating around the bush with your intentions, or just voting and quoting to imply?

Also...
Vote Count
------------------------
Why'd you vote Webadict during that time?

@TWS: That was me checking if you've got your facts right given the recent events.

Though I will now poke back on the matter of the day:
Zombie Urist: I really hope you're not a jester. You're acting scummy enough, though. You come out with a vote on Griffionday with absolutely no reasoning behind it, then when asked to present your case you switch it. You've been noncommittal the entire game. What is your reasoning for this? Also, you missed my question:
Why are you using the inference of being a jester, out of anything/everything as your reasoning and as a question-statement? What gave you the impression that he was intentionally scumming up as opposed to flailing and being a paranoid?

I mean, what's the reasoning with a jester living until D2, and not fooling around D1: If this is your reasoning behind it, I'd like an explanation on why, thanks. While I did read on the reasons alongside it, (which are totally agreeable unless you're reading my words wrong...), I was poking at the jester-bit more than the bolded bit back there.

And you aren't voting me anymore? After all you did before? Why the shift of reasoning? I mean, you did sound like you were confident in your case before - why use it only now?
Those are pressure votes. I'm still suspicious of you, but I want to develop better reads. My vote will most likely return to you, especially since I feel like you are misinterpreting almost every one of my posts.
Every one of your posts? This starts...when? At the past and until now? A misinterpretation is a serious notion regarding scum, and 'especially since you feel like it', what have you to clarify it with?

Pointing the reading back there - you give a conjunction: If Tir isn't scum, then ZU probably is, then followed by its reasoning. Post-lynch, ZU isn't scum - what have you for that other person there, and why didn't you lay down a question at Day start for said suspect?

Vector

I think TWS is being sincere in his hammer-vote (that, and from reading back on his posts...I'm pretty unsure a newbie like that would be apt to go all 'lol lets lynch this guy and then use RL as an excuse' - meaning that I don't see anything in his question-intention that irks me in the way of scum.)

Because I'm reading
[...] If he wasn't scummy enough to lynch, why were four other people voting him?
this in the way that: "Why are four other people voting for him then?"

Also, I'm not sure how that relates to TWS. He explained in full about his hammer vote - it being RL and then he goes on that tangent - it's hard to justify. What could he have said that wouldn't have made him scummy in regard to
Yes, I have in fact read all of your posts, and the answer to "I don't see why it makes me so much scummier than those others" is the very fact that you're making it about them rather than you.  That's what makes you scummy.  Every post you make has more scum-sauce flying out of it.
in that context?

Because if he's scum - its really hard to prove things if you use RL as a reason - that's one of the untalked rules in forum mafia, that using RL as an excuse for being scummy scum is frowned upon [something I don't see TWS doing, newbie or not]

Woah. Apparently this forum doesn't like me posting from one of my computers.. o.0
I'll try to get more content in, though.
..I really doubt that there are regional restrictions, but get well soon nonetheless :/

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: April 27, 2013, 08:29:15 am »

Wow my grammar sucks when I've little time for many things - I'd be online for a bit longer but that's due to me performing in other areas of the forums and all.

Just glad its the weekend :/

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: April 27, 2013, 09:29:10 am »

Busy weekend, not a lot of time, will make a massive post for sunday afternoon.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TheWetSheep

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: April 27, 2013, 11:22:32 am »

Vector:
I don't know how I feel about your hammer.  You could be lying, for all I know, which is why I'm continuing to investigate you.
So, you weren't sure whether my hammer was accidental or not. You didn't poke at my reasons for voting him, and still haven't. So why were you accusing me of bandwagoning?

This is what I'm saying.  I poked at you for hammering.  You said "what's wrong with my piling on--if it's good enough for four of you, then it's good enough for me."  I said that that wasn't acceptable reasoning.  Now you're asking me why this makes you scummier than everyone else.
That was not my reasoning for voting him. I said that after I voted him. I was asking why, if you aren't sure that I'm lying about my hammer being accidental, was I so much scummier than the other four who voted him. I mean, I can see you picking at my reasoning, but you didn't. Why are you saying my reason for voting him was because four others were doing the same?

Oh wait. Now I see the misconception. "I don't see why it makes me so much scummier than those others" was pertaining to my accidental hammering, not the question I asked you.

I was going to write a case about Deathsword and:

(plus a feeling about ZU in particular that he'd been opaque, tunneling, sort of sidelining himself in general and not engaging with the situations at hand)

Are YOU reading my posts?
I am. When you say your tipping point was process of elimination, then throw in a couple of reasons as a parenthetical afterthought, I think that process of elimination was the big thing. Also, as you say, you weren't going to write about that.

... You're characterizing a single question as "obsessed?"
I assume this is the question your talking about?
. . . lolwat.

There was also this:

Tiruin:

I thought it was odd, since UI's part in the opening flavour was not that big, and a lot of other people were in it too.

Although, this is notable:
“Yeah, almost as much as I love drinking poison!” shouts TolyK.
Since he claims to have a role related to poison.

Tiruin:
@TWS: That was me checking if you've got your facts right given the recent events.

Though I will now poke back on the matter of the day:
Why are you using the inference of being a jester, out of anything/everything as your reasoning and as a question-statement? What gave you the impression that he was intentionally scumming up as opposed to flailing and being a paranoid?

I mean, what's the reasoning with a jester living until D2, and not fooling around D1: If this is your reasoning behind it, I'd like an explanation on why, thanks. While I did read on the reasons alongside it, (which are totally agreeable unless you're reading my words wrong...), I was poking at the jester-bit more than the bolded bit back there.
As I said before, I thought he probably wasn't a jester. I was entertaining the possibility, and was interested in his answer. His switch to Ranger instead of giving reasons for his Griff vote seemed pretty intentionally scummy.

Every one of your posts? This starts...when? At the past and until now? A misinterpretation is a serious notion regarding scum, and 'especially since you feel like it', what have you to clarify it with?

Pointing the reading back there - you give a conjunction: If Tir isn't scum, then ZU probably is, then followed by its reasoning. Post-lynch, ZU isn't scum - what have you for that other person there, and why didn't you lay down a question at Day start for said suspect?
I'll get back to you on the top part. I don't have time to go digging for examples now.

For the bottom part, if I were to discard my beliefs about you being lying back there, I would think you were town. Since I started to question whether you were lying or not, my suspicion of you went down too. Also, I was preoccupied with the three votes on me. Not a good reason, I know, but the truth.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: April 27, 2013, 01:38:23 pm »

I've just found something interesting. (and i really didn't have that much homework... odd)

Tolyk: You say you poisoned NQT and that he would die last night if you didn't target him with an antidote... But i redirected everything that happened to NQT and Vector. Why is NQT still alive if the antidote was given to Vector? Did you really poison him, or are you the scum arsonist, or maybe even a lover and poison doesn't even kill him? Explain yourself please.

Vector: I thought you were in danger because you didn't have any current leads yesterday and hadn't said too much besides. You seemed a perfect null target at the time, so i took a gamble. And it may have exposed Tolyk to being a liar.

Tiruin: Of course i get worried about my death when i'm close to being lynched, but when was the last time i panicked about it? I freaked on Day 1 yes but i've never had more than 2 votes on me since, and most of the time they we're OMGUS votes anyway. This seems an odd question to ask since your the one who kicked me back into the game Day 1.

My vote on ZU: I voted for him at first as a pressure vote, he then OMGUSed me which seemed odd since i was asking him questions with it. After seeing more of his interactions throughout Day 2, he seemed to be trying to avoid answering questions till called out on it, and said my reasons for voting him were weak and stupid. He never said why they were weak or where my logic was flawed, he just went on that my vote was placed on him with no power behind it. This is why it became a lynch vote for me.

I want answers Tolyk. Lying through your teeth with blackmail isn't going to help. And don't base a case against me doing the same thing, I specifically stated my reasons and came out in full with what i was trying to do, now its your turn.
[/quote]

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: April 27, 2013, 01:50:28 pm »

Alright, since waiting until I write a WOT will be a while, I'll answer some more important/interesting questions now.

My poisoning action is a night action. It is MULTIPLE-USE.
My antidote action is a day action. I can use it as much as I want per day.

Although I didn't really want to say this until a bit later, I poisoned TheWetSheep last night due to that hammer vote (which felt really off).
I plan on antidoting NQT this day as well, possibly TWS if we get a concensus on that.

Why did I poison someone else this day? Nothing better to do. :P
Can't scum kill me and get a triple kill? No, I've got a safeguard against that.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: April 27, 2013, 01:58:49 pm »

Okay so your antidotes are day actions... but you poisoned Sheep because you thought "why not?" ...Anyone else think this just seems wrong?
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 93