Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 218174 times)

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 3: Bacon And Begging
« Reply #1185 on: May 09, 2013, 04:48:37 pm »

After everyone finally shuts the hell up and sleeps a bit, it's morning again. Griffionday sleepily steps over the bodies of TheWetSheep, zombie urist, and Captain Ford only to run smack into a pillar. He pours himself a mug off coffee.

"I coulda sworn someone named Hopo was supposed to be there," he remarks to himself.

Vector's up next, already dressed, and heading for the door. She almost makes it before webadict steps in her way.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck," Vector says.

"It's alright, your car didn't start anyway."

"What the fuck?"

"Never mind. Anyhow, let's get back to the game, shall we?"

Everyone else is forced up by webadict.

No one has died.

Vote Count
------------------------
Griffionday -
notquitethere -
RangerCado -
Tiruin -
Toaster -
TolyK -
Vector -
No Lynch -

Not Voting - Griffionday, Toaster, Tiruin, RangerCado, TolyK, Vector,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends Monday 9 PM Central.

It is now Day. Talking may now commence.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 4: Day Of The Living Alive
« Reply #1186 on: May 09, 2013, 05:10:43 pm »

..............This is just freaking me out now.......

Okay so since we fully decided to massclaim today, here goes:

I have a redirect which i used on Vector and NQT night 2 which switched what happened to one and sent it to the other. (this goes both ways) -one shot-

I have a day inspect which was used Day 2 on NQT and determined he was town. -one shot-

And finally i have an odd 2 shot ability. The first time i use it, i can make anyone invincible for the Day, making them unable to be lynched or Day-killed somehow. The second use works only on me and will redirect any hostile abilities taken against me to a random player. (it can still hit me) Both will auto on me if the conditions are met but i used my lynch protect on Tolyk yesterday.

Theres my claims, i'll be back in about 45 minutes with some reads i've been mulling over.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: May 09, 2013, 05:39:09 pm »

I want everyone to say what night actions they took and then I'll say who I redirected.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: May 09, 2013, 06:00:03 pm »

i took non
[/quote]

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: May 09, 2013, 06:35:11 pm »

Griffionday wakes up...

Toaster:
So... now what?

TolyK:
The game is at MYLO (LYLO if you lied about targeting sheep) if you are part of a two man scum team.  I feel you are underutilizing your poison ability; which could be used to press YOUR reads, but instead you are using them to give the town more lynches.

Now. There's one thing wrong with actually lynching TWS - you don't know whether I told the truth or not. I'd prefer to lynch someone else and have TWS die via poison, that way in case TWS is town we a) might lynch scum anyways, and b) you know that I didn't lie.
This seems a touch soft.  If you were actually expecting to kill sheep with poison I feel you should have done more campaigning to either get a second lynch target, or a no-lynch.  You spend to much time doing what town wants you to be doing to get yourself in the game.

Your reasons for your vote on Tiruin are complete rubbish. 
#1 is admitted OMGUS
#2 you say "isn't a scum tell, but still a reason" which means it's not a reason
#3 you provide no evidence for

NQT:
I took no action.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: May 09, 2013, 07:16:31 pm »

Ranger:
Please include you element in your claim

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: May 09, 2013, 07:23:10 pm »

Griff: you say this, yet you have yet to claim yourself. Why? and why does my element matter exactly?
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: May 09, 2013, 08:37:29 pm »

For real, I will modkill you all if your posts aren't editted to remove any semblance of talking.

Lesson here is don't let someone who's talking make you think you can talk. Can I seriously not trust you all to not post during the Night just because the thread's unlocked?
O_o

Ok, I just woke up. Hold on and let me edit it all out...

TolyK, so...assuming anything--your poison is unprovable until the matter of a target you mentioned, dies, right? Could you detail your case on me more, like...not the usual 'she got scummy'. Because everyone can get scummy at times.

> Why.

Vector: Schoolwork doing ok for you? :/ Will your stance on TolyK shift in any way when the night results are out, or will they stick regardless?

Ranger: Given your case against me--its purely on NQT's read and judgement. Do you believe solely, that that is the point in making me scum?

Toaster: Thoughts now, given that TWS is town?

I want everyone to say what night actions they took and then I'll say who I redirected.
I be waiting for everyone else to claim. So far, y'all know two things.

> I can Reset a person--making their one-shot (which should be used for it to work) able to be activated again. This is a Night action and a One-Shot. It was used on Hapah...
> I can Rejuvenate a person-- if my target is attacked, I can make sure he stays safe by healin' em up. This is a Night action.

Griff: you say this, yet you have yet to claim yourself. Why? and why does my element matter exactly?

I am also interested in this myself, despite my read on you Griffy. Ranger, I'm expecting more detail soon when others come up with their claims.

Same goes for you. Details.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: May 09, 2013, 09:43:42 pm »

its funny, I was going to wait for someone else to do their full claim first but decided to get the ball rolling... now everyone thats posted except me has made either partial claims or none at all. I will give a full list of what i've done this game, and my current reads when i can go over everyones claims.
[/quote]

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: May 09, 2013, 10:55:53 pm »

I'm not doing well today.  I'll come play tomorrow or the next day--as soon as I can.

But anyway, TolyK.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: May 09, 2013, 11:02:43 pm »

Uh, I understand RL can get in the way sometimes but did you have to put TolyK at L-1 without solid supporting reasons Vector?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: May 09, 2013, 11:09:55 pm »

Don't hammer tolyk before he even gets a post in today. Lets all claim before we start voting death to everyone. (seriously, someone unvote him before the scum decide to just off finish it)
[/quote]

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: May 09, 2013, 11:10:37 pm »

Fuck, he's at L-1?  I didn't realize that.

Unvote.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: May 09, 2013, 11:16:08 pm »

also, still want to keep tabs on this, NQT, try voting again. (this is more for a closure of checking all the bases than anything else.
[/quote]

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: May 10, 2013, 12:35:31 am »

Alright, I am a Mercurial Magician.
Using psuedonymical names for now, just in case.

(Night) Poison: Poison somebody, they die at end of day. Poison fades if I die...
(Day) Antidote [target]: Free action, can be used multiple times per phase. If the target's poisoned, they get an extra day.
(1-Shot) Nuke!: If 3 living folks are poisoned, I can kill everyone (except protections, kill immunity, etc.). I can do this during day, though.

Don't worry about the third ability, I hopefully won't "have" to use it. :P

D1: Lover'd to Toaster by NQT.
N1: Poison NQT
D2: Antidote on NQT, Toaster, TolyK
N2: Poison TWS
D3: Antidote on NQT, Toaster (can't self-target derp)
N3: Poison Tiruin

There's a reason I asked this question:
While re-reading I suddenly realized a question I wanted to ask NQT:
Do you know if your lover thing changes peoples' wincons?
Because the lover thing ADDS A BROTHER WIN CONDITION to both lovers, i.e. both me and Toaster win when either of us win. That means that we do full cooperation. We are both town. If either one were scum (esp. the last remaining one), he would just go win with killing the last scum (himself). But we're not.

I also have an interesting hypothesis.
If somebody resets NQT's one-shot, then he can lover the last scum with a townie, then we kill the scum and he/she wins.

I will be away until sometime Saturday, sorry for rash posts before, but I had a hectic before-May 9th (Victory day) holiday-week.

But note that Tiruin's poisoned. Any questions should go to Toaster for now, unless you're willing to wait for my return.

Extend
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 93