Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 93

Author Topic: Magic Mafia - Game Over!  (Read 218130 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Magic Mafia - Day 4: Day Of The Living Alive
« Reply #1215 on: May 10, 2013, 02:41:33 pm »

Claim first.

I am a Scienceror.  Nothing interesting in my flavor in regards to any puzzles- just how I came here to study magic scientifically instead of like an art.

I have three abilities.

First, I have a one-shot day ability to look at the role and abilities of a dead player.  I haven't used this- I figured to save it for mass claim in case it could be used as a test ability.

My primary ability is an action-cop.  I can watch someone to see what abilities they use- I get the name and a brief description.

Last, I have a one shot copy of actions targeting me.   Let me quote myself here...

Night 2 I used a one-shot ability that let me gain certain abilities used on me that night.  Web was of course a bit evasive as to what I could and could not copy, but I gathered that I could copy regular night actions but not one shots.

I got one ability: an Antidoc ability that turned protections into kills.  From the flavor and ability name, I'm about 99% sure that Hapah used it on me, given it sounded pretty damn alchemical.  Think about it- claim someone as town, then try to kill people that protect him.

I didn't claim it right away because I wanted to see if I could catch someone in a lie.  Now that Hapah is gone it's less useful.

D1 I was indeed made lovers to TolyK.  I softclaimed this by never following through on that wedgie I promised NQT.  But he's totally getting it now.

I sneak up behind Notquitethere and give him a monstrous wedgie.

N1, I action copped NQT because I wanted to know how much I could trust him.  He used an ability called Love****** which redirected someone.  (This should prove to NQT that I did it without totally calling out his rolename which I believe he hasn't claimed.  If he wants the full thing, I'll say so.)

This is why I gave NQT so much shit about what he claimed to know happened that night.  I knew what he actually knew, so I was after him being evasive and obtuse about it.

N2, see above.

N3, I action copped Vector because I didn't trust her.  She did nothing.

TolyK's claim to me is exactly what he put out to everyone.  We colluded on our night action targets, especially with me getting him to poison Sheep.  Last night we discussed our last remaining suspects, so I checked out Vector while he poisoned Tiruin.

Crucially, what TolyK said about wincons is true.  Both of us win if town wins OR if the Lover wins.  If he was scum, he'd have zero reason to lie to me about it- I could just play Mafia-Ally.  Or he could rat out his scum buddies and just lynch them all.  Or whatever any theoretical third-party wincon I could assist him with.

Griff / Tiruin:
Toaster:
So... now what?
Toaster: Thoughts now, given that TWS is town?

I am totally flabbergasted and discombobulated that Sheep was town.

Well, we could figure out what's the best way to use my autopsy.  I'd like to use it to verify someone's role, so I am reading over claims to figure out the best way to use that.  I could use it to verify your medium ability, but for one, I believe it already and for two, that doesn't verify your alignment- scum mediums are totally possible.

Ranger:  Basically we went over the list of remaining players and picked out the most likely options for scum.  Both of us came up with Tiruin and Vector, so we action copped one and poisoned the other.  Tiruin got the poisonous end of the stick.

Tiruin:
Toaster: If TolyK's your lover...in the obvious Mafia-esque way, why didn't you bother doing anything on him before?

TolyK: How do you even know that Toaster is town? Reverse the statement to Toaster.

Next, Nuke? When do you plan to use that?

I don't know what you mean.  If you mean hunt him to make sure he's town, I did in lover chat. Also, see above line starting "Cruically..." with regards to the second question.

Since TolyK wanted me to answer questions for him, I'll field that last one as well.  He can't use it unless three people are actively poisoned, I believe.  Since Sheep's dead he can't use it.   Actually, I'm not 100% sure about that so it may be better to let TolyK handle that one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: May 10, 2013, 02:55:23 pm »

Griff
Okay, I believe you now. You're definitely a medium. Doesn't mean you're not scum, but you're not lying with this thing.

Ford
Question for you from Ford: how did you think either "LFK" or "HB" translated to the name of the ability you used last night?
Actually, I was pretty sure Ranger was making things up but I went along with it for a bit in the hope that Ranger would try to bump me off in the night if he was scum (and fail). Before it came to anything like that, he slipped up with his lies and it didn't come to that. That said 'Lover's First Kiss' could, at a stretch, be an alternative name for my redirect ability.

I really wish you'd not unvoted Day one. If you'd used your vote you probably wouldn't have died.

Sheep, never vote for yourself as town again. Just. Just don't do it. It never works out. You could have voted Tiruin or pushed a draw. You actively harmed town's chances in this game. It makes no sense to me.

PPE: Wow, so many claims! Who hasn't said what they've done yet? Vector?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: May 10, 2013, 03:46:07 pm »

((I've changed the role names, btw.))

I am a White Mage (This should've actually been my choice but I picked the other alternative...which still relates to what I've got. Still works.) -- my flavor states that I should've gotten a college degree, yet chose to utilize my powers in a better way by getting out of college and using its application in the world, straight-hand. Which meant hanging out with a rough group of mages.

> I can Reset a person--making their one-shot (which should have been used for it to work) able to be activated again. This is a Night action and a One-Shot. It was used on Hapah...
> I can Rejuvenate a person-- if my target is attacked, I can make sure he stays safe by healin' em up. This is a Night action.

And for my Auto?
> Odic Force-- My knowledge of the theorized healing energy that suffuses all life and its application lets me recover from wounds faster. It takes twice as much to take me down.

Quote from: Status
N1 - Rejuvenate Griffionday
N2 - Reset Hapah
N3 - Rejuvenate Griffionday

I cannot Reset and Rejuvenate someone unless able to use two night actions in a night. Which...I guess was possible if someone acted on me.

...Yeah, I haven't asked much but assumed much: Rejuvenate = Protect, Odic Force = +1 life. If I get killed, in any way, shape or form, I get the revival message.

I have not, nor have I ever, gotten a revival message, explaining my paranoia. :/ This is why I didn't claim it earlier--I've got no information at all regarding the lack of NKs other than my protects on Griffy there. (...It is ok if I call you Griffy, right?)

The only explanation I've got of the lack of NKs: TolyK is a lying liar and has a different power-set; his poison is a mafiakill, or actually not poison and a primer and whatever, something along those lines of a timed KILL EVERYONE subset. The Nuke doesn't bode well either, given that the only other time I know of this occurring is with Hapah in that one game wherein I was a Kitsune, and much fun was had with all them abilities and mazes of ability pathing...Web didn't compile the power list, but it went in a way that most of both factions had a +1 life, and the threat of a nuke-ish power present put the tension on 'High'. It's different here that I see that I'm the only one with a life-save.

Also, the Reset ability? It resets a random one-shot of theirs [upon a re-read]. When I asked Web, he said I could reset most one-shots. Surprisingly, when I asked (N2), he said the specific time--that I could reset most one-shots used during the second night.

Further clarification: I received word that some one-shots are...'special', but most would be affected by my Reset power.

Restating: I cannot Rejuvenate a poisoned person and heal them. I cannot block someone from getting poisoned. I have no idea that if we lynch TolyK, Toaster would live if I protected him tonight.

Toaster:
Crucially, what TolyK said about wincons is true.  Both of us win if town wins OR if the Lover wins.  If he was scum, he'd have zero reason to lie to me about it- I could just play Mafia-Ally.  Or he could rat out his scum buddies and just lynch them all.  Or whatever any theoretical third-party wincon I could assist him with.
Hmm, good point. However if you were scum and he were town, the same could be said, right?

I don't know what you mean.  If you mean hunt him to make sure he's town, I did in lover chat. Also, see above line starting "Cruically..." with regards to the second question.
Because this only points to one hunt-point you did: state the wincon shift.

Because if so, then we'd have won already. 2 scum modkill'd, one SK down. That's 3 dangers down due to threat of non-playing.

The problem is now, why is the game still going on?

Proposition (with the same definition of 'what do you think?'): Nuke it.

If what TolyK is saying is true, I can protect one other person and live myself; if Toaster/Vector/Ranger/NQT/Griff is scum--this thing would win the game, and while I'm under the assumption that this is an extreme way of winning (scum might've fakeclaimed, that somebody's power isn't what they say or it's Vector), this seems like a reasonable choice given recent events. As Toaster has that much faith in TolyK, I'm leaning on believing either regarding their claims on the other.

Thoughts?

NQT- Who'd you redirect?

Griff
Okay, I believe you now. You're definitely a medium. Doesn't mean you're not scum, but you're not lying with this thing.
I'm pretty willing to believe he's town. One thing- It's hard to lie when you've got a whole council of thoughts in your head, pertaining to the deadchat and Ford. Second--how his day play was done. The only tipoff I'm getting is he's all auto, that and he can't claim one auto on grounds of modkill (which...is weird. Griff: Not even a non-verbatim-hint form of it given that you toed the line before in mentioning it?)

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: May 10, 2013, 04:13:48 pm »

General note: I've started using
Code: [Select]
[acronym][/acronym] in cases where I'm already paraphrasing the quoted material.  I will always be following these with a link to the original post for clarity.  Please provide feedback on the legibility of the format as well as your thoughts on it in general.

NQT & Toaster
Griff
I could use it to verify your medium ability, but for one, I believe it already and for two, that doesn't verify your alignment- scum mediums are totally possible.

I'm well aware that my role claim doesn't automatically paint me as town; Ford could probably vouch for me if you'd like, but there is no way to verify that I'm not misquoting him.  I do find it amusing that you both feel the need to point this out; NONE of our role claims, with the possible exception of Tiruin's protect.

Let's take Toaster's action cop for example.  No it doesn't make much sense for a third party to have; however for a scum to have it? Perfect sense, as Zrk2 claimed that he had an ability that let him copy a power if he knew the name of it. [Link]

Toaster:
How does this make sense with your comment yesterday about TolyK being most likely a SK if the game wasn't over if Sheep flipped scum? [Link]

NQT:
That said 'Lover's First Kiss' could, at a stretch, be an alternative name for my redirect ability.
... I'm looking at the name of the ability you used last night... "Lover's first kiss" is not REMOTELY close to it.

Also did you know about the changed wincon for the lovers or was that a surprise?

Tiruin:
(which...is weird. Griff: Not even a non-verbatim-hint form of it given that you toed the line before in mentioning it?)
I see the confusion now.

The auto literally was that I couldn't reveal information until I had woken up: not, as you seem to have read, that I can't claim the ability now that I have woken up.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1219 on: May 10, 2013, 04:22:24 pm »

General note: I've started using
Code: [Select]
[acronym][/acronym] in cases where I'm already paraphrasing the quoted material.  I will always be following these with a link to the original post for clarity.  Please provide feedback on the legibility of the format as well as your thoughts on it in general.
While good, I've heard that some computers...or browsers(?) cannot see that magical white line beneath text to denote [/acrnoym]/[/abbr] usage.

Tiruin:
(which...is weird. Griff: Not even a non-verbatim-hint form of it given that you toed the line before in mentioning it?)
I see the confusion now.

The auto literally was that I couldn't reveal information until I had woken up: not, as you seem to have read, that I can't claim the ability now that I have woken up.
I'm still confused :/

But you had acted flavor-ly during the earlier days. If that's not much of an indication of you...'awake', then I'm settling on the idea that your claim-time is based on a certain day.

Like...'you wake up on Day 4,' you can now claim.

That's pretty weird, if you ask me. Is that what you've got there? A time-lock? Do you know when you'll wake up?

Tiruin nudges Griffionday.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: May 10, 2013, 04:33:55 pm »

Tiruin:

Spoiler: Role Claim (click to show/hide)

The waking is my one shot ability; I traded further night information for the ability to do a complete role claim and share the information I gathered.  I used the one shot pretty much first thing this morning.

But you had acted flavor-ly during the earlier days. If that's not much of an indication of you...'awake', then I'm settling on the idea that your claim-time is based on a certain day.
And the results of my actions indicate I was clearly still asleep; failing my spells and imaging my drink.  This was actually a major cause of why I thought the flavor had hints about our roles.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: May 10, 2013, 04:42:35 pm »

Vector:

I believe you are the only one who has not claimed yet.  Care to join us?

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: May 10, 2013, 05:30:32 pm »

Okay, time for my current reads of everyone but Vector (waiting on her claim)
Griff- I haven't found anything scummy with him since the game started. He didn't lie about his Spirit Medium ability and i trust Ford helping Griff from the grave, His hunting is good, And there has been no case against him that has shown scummy behaviour. (Full Town Read)

Toaster- I've never been able to get a full read on Toaster... Its infuriating. His actions seem Towny and yet i can't shake the feeling there is something he isn't telling us. (Angry Null Read)

NQT- I day inspected him a couple days ago, haven't seen anything scummy about him yet, and feel i can fully trust him. (Full Town Read)

Tiruin- I think she's scum but my mind is just in conflict with itself over this. Everytime i try to convince myself she must be scum, I find something profusely towny on her. (Lean-Scum Read)

Vector- She hasn't been able to do much do to RL but when she does post she makes good points and shows evidence to support them. Her behaviour hasn't tipped me off of anything scummy but i don't fully trust her. (Lean-Town Read)

Tolyk- Despite my trust in him yesterday, i've been rereading what he's done and his claims of poisoner before the mass claim. His actions and wording give off a vibe of not caring whats happening, he only voted yesterday because everyone yelled at him about it, and the nuke scares me... (Lean-Scum Read)
NQT: Could you please try voting someone?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1223 on: May 10, 2013, 07:54:44 pm »

I must apologize, the workload I've had this week was the most in a LONG time; I'll try to put together reads tomorrow sometime.  Until then here are Ford's reads:

Quote from: Captain Ford
Ranger - Town
NQT - Town or Some kind of Godfather
Tiruin - Hmm...tough one
Vector - Unknown
Tolyk - Weak Town
Toaster - Lurky Town
Griff - Town (Seriously. The amount of effort he would have had to put in to fool me is herculean. We're up to 353 posts in here)

Tiruin is a really hard one to figure out based on reads and pressure.
Ranger's just been too genuine to doubt.
NQT is playing some kind of odd gambit. I get the feeling he's been leading us all on...perhaps he invented the kill immunity to explain how he's still alive? Still, Ranger's inspect is pretty powerful evidence.
Note that if NQT knew Ranger was making stuff up, then nothing Ranger extracted from NQT with that gambit can be trusted.
If NQT claims to have not known about the wincon change, then things get more interesting.

What Ranger said about Tiruin just now reminds me of Jackalope Bandits. Tiruin can be a tough nut to crack.
The thing is that there hasn't been a doctor claim yet, but there has been a lot of kill-preventing abilities thrown around. A straight-up doctor does kind of feel like overkill.
...hmm...

Until I see Vector's claim, I think Tiruin is the standout.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: May 10, 2013, 07:58:29 pm »

i love how i said everyone except Vector then posted thoughts on Vector... LOGIC!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1225 on: May 10, 2013, 09:47:02 pm »

Tiruin:
Toaster:
Hmm, good point. However if you were scum and he were town, the same could be said, right?

Sure, I guess.

Because this only points to one hunt-point you did: state the wincon shift.

Basically it's based off reads and gut, but the whole "we're brothers and win if the other wins" bit was the clincher.  That was confirmed by Web in lover chat, stated clearly and unequivocally.

Because if so, then we'd have won already. 2 scum modkill'd, one SK down. That's 3 dangers down due to threat of non-playing.

The problem is now, why is the game still going on?

I don't understand what you're saying here.

Again, pretty sure he can't.

Griff:
Toaster:
How does this make sense with your comment yesterday about TolyK being most likely a SK if the game wasn't over if Sheep flipped scum? [Link]

First, because my drunk self was a bit too blunt about my opinion of TolyK.  Second, because drawing a line from claimed vig to SK when the game doesn't end with the death of the last mafia member is a pretty obvious logical leap.  Third, I fully expected the game to be over now so I wasn't thinking too hard.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1226 on: May 10, 2013, 09:53:35 pm »

PFP

I must apologize, the workload I've had this week was the most in a LONG time; I'll try to put together reads tomorrow sometime.  Until then here are Ford's reads:

Ranger - Town
NQT - Town or Some kind of Godfather
Tiruin - Hmm...tough one
Vector - Unknown
Tolyk - Weak Town
Toaster - Lurky Town
Griff - Town (Seriously. The amount of effort he would have had to put in to fool me is herculean. We're up to 353 posts in here)

Ranger's just been too genuine to doubt.
NQT is playing some kind of odd gambit. I get the feeling he's been leading us all on...perhaps he invented the kill immunity to explain how he's still alive? Still, Ranger's inspect is pretty powerful evidence.
Note that if NQT knew Ranger was making stuff up, then nothing Ranger extracted from NQT with that gambit can be trusted.
If NQT claims to have not known about the wincon change, then things get more interesting.

What Ranger said about Tiruin just now reminds me of Jackalope Bandits. Tiruin can be a tough nut to crack.
The thing is that there hasn't been a doctor claim yet, but there has been a lot of kill-preventing abilities thrown around. A straight-up doctor does kind of feel like overkill.
...hmm...

Tiruin - Hmm...tough one

...hmm...

>_>

Ok, that's mostly biased logic. Can you explain how that works? You're basing your read on me from a full meta standpoint...Any reasons why, Ford? As Griffy is your medium, I'm curious as to why you think so.

And...really. Doctor protects all--from that logic, I'm lying scum as I've only targeted two people out of the everyone else present, or scum loves targeting Griffy and whatever happened N2 was all to fluff.

Or poisoner. I'm leaning on an unorthodox killing pattern here, seeing as I'm one of the leading suspects or detectives on the case of the lost NK.

Tiruin- I think she's scum but my mind is just in conflict with itself over this. Everytime i try to convince myself she must be scum, I find something profusely towny on her. (Lean-Scum Read)
...Which are?
PFP

PPE

Again, pretty sure he can't.
That was a -what do you think- scenario. We've got a 2/3 progress.

Basically it's based off reads and gut, but the whole "we're brothers and win if the other wins" bit was the clincher.  That was confirmed by Web in lover chat, stated clearly and unequivocally.
This states stuff. General stuff, but you're pointing back again to the Brothers' bond. Like, that tipped the scales due to that thinking--if he was scum and you were not, and scum was lynched: win. You don't have to die as you've fulfilled your wincon.

Now let me restate it. Can you tell me why TolyK is town to you? How much scumhunting did you do anyway? It's all intangible to the eyes of us who choose to be single.

First, because my drunk self was a bit too blunt about my opinion of TolyK.  Second, because drawing a line from claimed vig to SK when the game doesn't end with the death of the last mafia member is a pretty obvious logical leap.  Third, I fully expected the game to be over now so I wasn't thinking too hard.
Can you think hard now?

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1227 on: May 11, 2013, 12:19:22 am »

Tiruin:
It's not just meta. There's no interactions that can prove your claims, unlike just about everyone else. (Vector was even targeted by Zrk2). That doesn't automatically make you scum, but everyone else's story is holding up pretty well to critical examination.
Quote from: TheWetSheep
What exactly do you mean by all this talk about the BM? Where did I say I had learned things from the BM and acted on it?

General stuff:
For those who have asked, why I voted myself:

A combination of reasons. First of all, my death flavour pretty much reflected what I was thinking at that point. I was kind of ready to be done with the game. I know that's selfish, and I'm really sorry about that. Another reason was that I was pretty confused and stressed at that point, and I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Also, I didn't want to cause a double town death that day, and since I was going to die anyway...

On another note, I feel like RangerCado is almost guaranteed not to be scum. In the BM he was scum and was lynched D2, with a much less experienced group, not to mention he had more practice than in this game.

Griffionday

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: May 11, 2013, 06:55:26 pm »

Toaster:
It's a pretty obvious logical leap unless you're 100% sure that he's not scum of any sort.  I'm assuming this means that while you know each other will win with the other, the brother win-con doesn't explicitly state what alignment the other is?

Tiruin:
Please respond to Ford when you can. 

Do you know if your revive protects you from a lynch? And if it does would we get to see your role in that case?

Vector:
How likely do you think it is that the remaining scum are simply choosing not to NK and hoping to win by attrition? 
Do you think that that would be a valid strategy for remaining scum to use?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1229 on: May 11, 2013, 09:23:13 pm »

Tiruin:
It's not just meta. There's no interactions that can prove your claims, unlike just about everyone else. (Vector was even targeted by Zrk2). That doesn't automatically make you scum, but everyone else's story is holding up pretty well to critical examination.
What exactly do you mean by all this talk about the BM? Where did I say I had learned things from the BM and acted on it?

*Tiruin points at the lack of kills. That's pretty hard to 'prove' my claims given that I'm not even sure about anything anymore, but I see what you're getting at. I mean, take it this way. Imagine I'm a paramedic:

"Doctor! Doctor! Nobody has died tonight, it is a miracle!"

"Hmm, extrapolation. It might be my work, or because of the EMT personnel. Probably need some paperwork on this."

Or perhaps.

"We're losing him! Keep your arm steady, we should not lose hold on th-"

*beeep~*

"He lives! Doctor, you're a genius!" The Doctor is actually apprehensive due to him being unsure if there was anything still wrong because the anomaly is still present.

Which is all fictional. But I hope you can see my point--I can't prove I protected those people (and goodness, does no other claim even help pinpoint things other than NQT doing the 'OMG TIRUIN, I HIT HER AND THEN NO NK!' thing), and Hapah could do anything in response given that...I resetted him.

Yeah. Gotta love fate when you've power over it. Bluh...

Not just meta. 'Just' :/ So there is meta...

@TWS: You linking and poking at my quotes in the braces, growing from there. Yeah, that gave off the thought that you were acting fully on it (I mean, lying? Really? Ok. That is understandable--why does that make me scum? Town can lie, Scum can lie--its the context of the lie...Which you didn't expound on :/ Why I vote-lynched you was because of your reply. Why would you bring that up anyway, then press on it when you did see, and state yourself that I had little to gain from your PoV?)

While I was thinking your vote on yourself was a gambit, I couldn't see what in the world you'd do that for--If you were scum, endgame Woohoo! But then in how you worded it? Felt like giving up, and not in a 'Oh gods I failed to mislynch the people and now they're killing me' scum-way.

That you unvoted twice helped push the idea...

General stuff:
For those who have asked, why I voted myself:

A combination of reasons. First of all, my death flavour pretty much reflected what I was thinking at that point. I was kind of ready to be done with the game. I know that's selfish, and I'm really sorry about that. Another reason was that I was pretty confused and stressed at that point, and I'm not quite sure what I was thinking. Also, I didn't want to cause a double town death that day, and since I was going to die anyway...

On another note, I feel like RangerCado is almost guaranteed not to be scum. In the BM he was scum and was lynched D2, with a much less experienced group, not to mention he had more practice than in this game.
I'd argue on this matter, but it'd delve into WIFOM so let me just say this. Not something to peg his probability on being town on--the presence or absence of people listening to others and working on their interactions are pretty subtle and hard to see in most people, the feels come on their choices; I'm pretty much unsure about Ranger, and still confused on why he was flailing on 'let me live let me live' from the previous days when he was about to be lynched.

...What I see, doesn't help his claim much.

PPE (Yes this was on for a long time :/)
Do you know if your revive protects you from a lynch? And if it does would we get to see your role in that case?
...I have no idea. It says it takes twice more to bring me down but I'm guessing that it only pertains to actions and not the lynch? PM'd Web.

Also, I doubt it--if anyone else doesn't roleflip, then mine won't. Case in point, it's all down there in ink anyway, dunno how you'd be doubting it.
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 93