Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 164009 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #630 on: June 05, 2013, 10:35:43 pm »

Now that thats passed...

Solifuge has another chance to vote before day end.  :P

Also, you really don't like elaborating, do you zombie urist?  In none of your points that actually involve this game did you actually explain your statements. 

You don't think she's scum anymore?  Nothing more at all to add?  You wouldn't happen to have any reasons on why your opinion changed, would you?
You don't address why DS is scummy.
Apparently Toaster's case is hilarous, but who knows why?
And finally, you think it's a scumtell, but don't explain why.
Hate elaborating.  >:(
Its clear that Lenglon is a n00b, esp with the tier 3 wifom and crap.
DS's main post does look like an easy bandwagon, but then again that's not really totally uncharacteristic of him from what I've seen.
No one knows why. I think its just too simple.
I said null tell. I actually don't remember any games where scum tried that, but I do remember RL6 where zrk2 tried that as town.

PPE'd x5  :o
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: June 05, 2013, 10:37:37 pm »

I'll do my post when the extension is confirmed. I don't wanna get half-way through something then get cut off by day end.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: June 05, 2013, 10:38:10 pm »

...but if you're not sure, why did you change your vote?
because I might as well? either it doesn't matter, and I'm dead, because my vote to tie after pup switched the vote from a tie to lynching me, hit the server one second after ten-o-clock, or i'm not dead, the day is extended, and Deathsword is still scum.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: June 05, 2013, 10:42:58 pm »

...but if you're not sure, why did you change your vote?
because I might as well? either it doesn't matter, and I'm dead, because my vote to tie after pup switched the vote from a tie to lynching me, hit the server one second after ten-o-clock, or i'm not dead, the day is extended, and Deathsword is still scum.
Wow.  I just looked at the time stamps.  They're some pretty crazy numbers.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: June 05, 2013, 10:47:51 pm »

ok, for the confused, what just happened, and why I am almost totally convinced nerjin is town now, was some really, really rapid voting and snap decisions under pressure by a lot of people.

the key part is here:
Unvote
at the time nerjin unvoted here, the vote had just been re-tied, and his vote was on me.

by doing this, he set HIMSELF up to be lynched instead of having there be a no-lynch.

it was followed by other people voting for him, so he shifted his vote back to me, but by doing this, he was making a sacrifice play, at a time that we didn't expect the day to be extended, and it was the single towniest thing i've seen all game. Before this sequence of events, my view of nerjin was null to lean scum, it is now strong town.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: June 05, 2013, 10:48:54 pm »

You know you can just red-ify those people instead of saying they're imaginary. We get the gist, unless people forgot that we can't vote you.
I know. It just felt silly for me to unvote people when I don't actually have a vote on them, thus "imaginary unvote".

Anyways, to elaborate, the way PotL voted Nerjin and pushed him again reminded me strongly of the way Leafsnail popped in late in RL6 and fingered Zrk2. My gut was telling me not to ignore that. But that's not something he can defend against, so...

Phantom of the Library: I call your attack on Nerjin opportunistic and bandwagony. How do you plead?

Nerjin: Why did you unvote and revote Lenglon back there? Are you going to consider a different target, or do you still think she's scum? Did you ever think she was scum, or just weak town?
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: June 05, 2013, 10:52:07 pm »

Are you FoS or voting me Ford?

Either way I unvoted Lenglon so there'd be a lynch.

Then I revoted her because votes on me outnumbered her by 2 so I wanted my thoughts known. I'm starting to consider a different target yes. I'm thinking I haven't been paying this game the attention it deserves. I thought she was scum... Now I'm leaning weak town. I dunno. I'd need to do a re-read which I may not have time to do.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: June 05, 2013, 11:02:04 pm »

...Okay guys.  I think that would have been a Lenglon lynch if I was being a tight-ass.  But I do agree that a 24 hour extend is far too short and we've had plenty of activity.  How would everybody feel if I extended Day 1 to the end of Friday?  It would be June 7th at 11pm EST.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: June 05, 2013, 11:03:09 pm »

...Okay guys.  I think that would have been a Lenglon lynch if I was being a tight-ass.  But I do agree that a 24 hour extend is far too short and we've had plenty of activity.  How would everybody feel if I extended Day 1 to the end of Friday?  It would be June 7th at 11pm EST.
Please do, thank you.

also, I think I just contradicted myself, i'm confused.

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: June 05, 2013, 11:04:25 pm »

I'm imaginary voting you. I may have no real votes, but I have an infinite supply of imaginary ones, so I don't see any reason to FOS someone when I can imaginary vote them.

I actually considered FOSing you instead of voting you. Then decided not to think about it.

That sounds great, Toony. Hopefully that will give PotL and the others time to chip in.
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: June 05, 2013, 11:09:14 pm »

I'm imaginary voting you. I may have no real votes, but I have an infinite supply of imaginary ones, so I don't see any reason to FOS someone when I can imaginary vote them.

I actually considered FOSing you instead of voting you. Then decided not to think about it.

That sounds great, Toony. Hopefully that will give PotL and the others time to chip in.

Please don't do that again. You nearly gave me a heart attack man. Well not really but I started panicking. It might sound like I'm being weird here but I'm laughing cause it's kinda funny how much I panicked when I saw you did that.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: June 05, 2013, 11:09:57 pm »

That would be wonderful.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: June 05, 2013, 11:12:37 pm »

Friday extension? Yes please.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: June 05, 2013, 11:16:40 pm »

(I come back to a mass of activity... holy cow! I'm going through this in the morning. see you all then.)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: June 05, 2013, 11:21:25 pm »

What the jesus did I miss? My god  :o My reads on both Lenglon and Nerjin may have shifted based on that last "performance" thingy. If I had gone online I would have asked for an extend but I was working. Woopseedaisy. Meanwhile back on earth, that sounds great toony.

Griffy- I said I would elaborate on my ideas pretty much when I had time. I would have time after this day. Specifically on the weekend but because of what is going on I think I will put out some strong content. Tomorrow maybe? I don't know, I have work and I need to perform at a concert tomorrow. (Ooo. Just looked at Friday afternoon and I have it off other than homework so if there is anything last minute-y I should be able to be a part of it this time.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."
Pages: 1 ... 41 42 [43] 44 45 ... 100