Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 169786 times)

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 2]
« Reply #900 on: June 14, 2013, 07:45:17 pm »

My win-con is completely luck based without claiming.
This is true only if you randomly visit houses at night instead of trying to identify town guys and try to bait them into visiting you.

More people need to post.  :-\
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 14, 2013, 07:46:11 pm »

My win-con is completely luck based without claiming.
This is true only if you randomly visit houses at night instead of trying to identify town guys and try to bait them into visiting you.

More people need to post.  :-\
...I can't leave my house remember?
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 14, 2013, 08:03:50 pm »

RangerCado:
Considering the fact that you DON"T think logically, and the fact that you're as statistically likely as anyone else to be scum, I think that you'd be an acceptable lynch unless an alternative was raised.  Do you have someone that's a better alternative as a lynch then you?  Why would they be a better lynch for Town as opposed to you?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 14, 2013, 08:06:02 pm »

PFP

Extend.
Something's just not right with that Ranger-deal. Have to re-read. After all the work today. And classes. And other things. And work.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 14, 2013, 08:10:18 pm »

PFP

The extend has passed with 50% wanting it.  Day ends Monday at 11PM EST.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 14, 2013, 08:17:42 pm »

Heres my point of view of those voting me and your little statement Pup.

Everyone voting me has done no other scum hunting today since my claim despite there more than likely not just 1 bully. Their arguements are weak, with Toaster, death, and leafsnail more or less band wagoning me as they've given no definite questions. Dariush has my vote because he is completely against searching for other mafia members. Its a stupid way too look at things and makes no sense.

Now, Pup. Why are you talking about going for an easy lynch? Your even trusting my claim but are now pulling a 180 and going, "he's just as likely as anyone else." That is stupid and lazy of you.

just under 2 hours left till day end. someone please extend.

PPE: Thank goodness!
[/quote]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 14, 2013, 08:26:47 pm »

PFP

Tiruin: ...Okay... I'm flailing because i'm panicking, thats rather simple. Not sure where i'm comparing peoples activity though.
Why @ bolded part?
Well, i'm about to be lynched on terrible grounds and unless someone (such as you) gives the last extend vote, i will be.
Yeah, this speaks to me that if you're lynched, it's all game over for you. Confirmed third-party, as it seems your wincon needs an exact townie, of an exact gender, to be in the exact house you're in.

I'm still waiting for your answers, you voters.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 14, 2013, 08:32:46 pm »

I'm going for the lynch of the person that isn't good, and doesn't think logically.  I'll discount you being town right now, which means the only two other options are third party of mafia.  Mafia is obviously a good lynch, and third person lynches depend sometimes.  Regardless, having someone illogical in this game would is BAD.  Since I don't have any really scum reads on anyone else, your lynch is OK, and I see it as being better then anyone else.  The only logical motivation you have to do the things that you did is if you were mafia.  For ex.  You didn't say what house is yours.  You'd have incentive to do this if you were scum.  You wouldn't have incentive to do this if you were the role that you claimed.  If your only defense for this garish mistakes is that you don't think logically, of course I want you out of the game.  I don't want you muddying up the waters, regardless of what alignment you have.  Scum aren't allowed to claim stupid every time they make a mistake. 

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 14, 2013, 08:42:07 pm »

For ex.  You didn't say what house is yours.  You'd have incentive to do this if you were scum.  You wouldn't have incentive to do this if you were the role that you claimed.  If your only defense for this garish mistakes is that you don't think logically, of course I want you out of the gameI don't want you muddying up the waters, regardless of what alignment you have.  Scum aren't allowed to claim stupid every time they make a mistake.
Griffin, I'd like a thorough explanation of the bolded portions. He hesistated, apparently, but he gave out the house #, as well as that other house he inspected. You seem to be undermining his condition by pointing out a previous statement which doesn't relate to the current statements going on. Where was the orange portion, and what did you do about it given your abject stance on the matter?

Explain why and how, along with how the first statement makes him scum.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 14, 2013, 09:00:06 pm »

Pup: so... i can't be illogical. And your going to lynch me on those grounds plus the band wagonners bad reasons as well... without the input of 1/3 of the players or scum hunting anyone else. If you think no one else looks scummy ask some questions!

You want me lynched, despite believing my claim because it seems nothing bad can come of it? Its wasting a lynch on someone who can't even win without the town! My abilities are harmless, I can't even leave my house, and you want to kill me because no one else looks bad right now? And, like Dariush, you've chosen to forgo hunting to find other scummy players. And i'm the illogical one? By your logic i should be killed just for playing the game.
[/quote]

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 14, 2013, 09:14:30 pm »

Griffinpup: Why haven't you voted yet? Why has the majority of your D2 content been about RangerCado's claim. Do you believe or disbelieve his claim? What's your opinion on DS's case?
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 14, 2013, 11:58:37 pm »

Ima fire'in ma busy~~~~ (So much English homework :'() I need to say that I personally believe ranger's claim and I don't think we should lynch him. We just don't send anyone to house 11. We keep someone on town's side fighting for us and they will never win. Scum would be stupid to target him because it would be a waste of an NK. He's just that guy who can sit in the corner giving some info on our enemy. And in the end, we only half listen to what he says because who could lie to trick us into letting him win. I say we attack someone who is actual scum. I'd prefer not to waste a lynch.

Birdy- Could you list the major problems with nerjin's and IG's play and try to justify why they played the way they did.
Dariush- I realize your a bit of a prickly cactus but you seem to change your votes more based on emotion, gut feeling and anger. Is this true? If so why, if not is there something you particularly find significant about your scumhunting?
Tiruin-You always seem to be nice and you have an acceptable type of play. I have also heard that you are commonly scum. How would I discern scum you from regular you?
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 15, 2013, 04:16:02 am »

Birdy- Could you list the major problems with nerjin's and IG's play and try to justify why they played the way they did.
Dariush- I realize your a bit of a prickly cactus but you seem to change your votes more based on emotion, gut feeling and anger. Is this true? If so why, if not is there something you particularly find significant about your scumhunting?
Tiruin-You always seem to be nice and you have an acceptable type of play. I have also heard that you are commonly scum. How would I discern scum you from regular you?

This is the second day. The end of it, to be precise. Even so, all you have to contribute is a bunch of pointless RVS questions. After you've done the same in #809. And I pointed it out. And you failed to follow up on your questions in any way whatsoever. And, most of all, what is the bolded part supposed to mean? You are asking Tiruin to defend himself against his own meta, like some kind of an anti-case. You're activelurking, lazy scum. Go hang.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 15, 2013, 09:41:40 am »

For Nerjin, he lacked the neccessary resolve to create and follow through with his arguements. He was consistently either softballing and bandwagoning. He simply wasn't in the right mindset. Nerjin often cited stress and being busy as excuses. With a game as big as this one, I imagine that he lost the drive to keep going.

As for IG, I don't fully understand his line of thought. I suppose he was trying to scumhunt, but his methods were utterly innefective. His posts were flawed by being painfully short and the fact that they offered very little to the overall conversation. Then he left. What more can I say?
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 15, 2013, 12:01:07 pm »

Yeah, this speaks to me that if you're lynched, it's all game over for you. Confirmed third-party, as it seems your wincon needs an exact townie, of an exact gender, to be in the exact house you're in.
Why do you completely discard the extremely likely possibility of him flipping scum, Tiruin?
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 100