Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 164899 times)

Captain Ford

• Bay Watcher
  • Eating dragons has some side effects...
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #330 on: June 01, 2013, 07:36:43 pm »

"I experimented a bit today and I found this color quite to my liking. I think it goes well with my complexion. Opinions?" *poses, showing off her new outfit*

Leafsnail
Leafsnail: What was the purpose of this question?
Two purposes:
1. To lock scum out of using tells they regard as invalid later in the game.
"Really? So what if someone changes their mind during the course of the game and realizes there's truth to a tell after all? Sounds more like you're trying to manufacture ammunition for later."

2. To improve the standard of scumhunting in this game, by allowing people to see which tells go to the bottom of everybody's list.  Also if someone lists something stupid at the top of the list I can tell them they are wrong.
"What do you gain out of telling people they are stupid? And how does it help to find scum?"
...Holy shit. Ford, you get the Official Medal of Epic Awesomeness.
Its official! Ford! You need to put it in your sig now! "Official Mafia Welcomer!"

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 01, 2013, 08:43:50 pm »

Lenglon you are active lurking.  You are clearly trying to avoid any sort of hostile attention by being meek as hell.

"Really? So what if someone changes their mind during the course of the game and realizes there's truth to a tell after all? Sounds more like you're trying to manufacture ammunition for later."
This is literally the stupidest attack I have ever seen.  If someone decides that some stupid shit like OMGUS is actually a tell when they need it to be one (even though they previously correctly said it was completely worthless) then great, they are scum and can be lynched.

"What do you gain out of telling people they are stupid? And how does it help to find scum?"
It helps to find scum because people aren't using godawful non-tells to help get townies lynched.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 01, 2013, 08:46:35 pm »

So many pages. So many. I'll try to read them. I think I'll be done tomorrow night.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 01, 2013, 09:00:44 pm »

People are having fun and I hate it.
"AHA, so you're the grumpy one!"

Shinigami
Why're you lazy? Lazy to scumhunt, or formulate original questions? Lazy to communicate?

What's your plan in finding scum, Shinigami?
I'm just lazy, lazy in life that is. So putting a tonne of effort into something and blindly rushing into the fray isn't really my style. In the latest BM I got aggressive fast because of Vector's techniques but I have gotten used to the different scumhunting methods used. My plan for finding scum will simply be looking for flaws in gameplay. The things that I pay attention to the most are either answers to my questions or attacks towards me so I tend to "OMGUS". It's not real OMGUSing because I see flaws in a persons gameplay, (meaning I'm not just going to go and say, "hey you vote me so I'll vote you") but I only see those flaws because they drew my attention in the first place.
"Hmm, ok. Disregard OMGUS'ing. How will you differentiate a mistake from a mistake? Secondly, lazy does not correlate to blindly rushing into the fray. While you don't necessarily need plans in weeding out other people, you should know what and when to act. Is when a person wants you out of this school, a bad thing that you consider flawed: restating, when you get voted--do you consider that a flaw on the voter's part? Why?

"Tell me, how will you approach flaws if a townie makes a mistake?"

Quote from: Shinigami_King on May 31, 2013, 11:05:40 pm
Griffy

(Yes FUN Vector, not obligation)
You know that I don't like Vector's playstyle. Are you trying to befriend me?

Why not?
I don't like vectors playstyle because she is very aggressive.
"...You're talking to Vector-well, her alterego in this current day. He's aggressive, snarky and still lovable that way. But wat.

You don't like Vector's playstyle because she's aggressive...err. What. Expound please? How is befriending a matter there?"

Ford
"I experimented a bit today and I found this color quite to my liking. I think it goes well with my complexion. Opinions?" *poses, showing off her new outfit*
...You've an anthropomorphic lizard avatar instead of a sandwich lizard. I approve, because the art is well done :P

Two purposes:
"I don't see a set-up being made there..people's opinions differ and no tell is set in stone (just regarded by the general masses as a tell)..but ammunition? How?"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 01, 2013, 09:17:49 pm »

Captain Ford is winning hardest to read text.

Vote Count:

Vecooster - Toaster
Griffionday -
Leafsnail -
Captain Ford -
Toaster -
Tiruin -
Dariush -
Zombie Urist - Nerjin
Phantom of the Library -
Shinigami_King - Tiruin, Notquitethere, Vecooster
RangerCado - Deathsword
Deathsword -
Notquitethere -
Lenglon - Zombie Urist, Leafsnail
Solifuge - Dariush
Nerjin -

Not Voting: Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King

Day 1 will last until Tuesday, 6/4 at 11 PM EST.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 01, 2013, 09:54:25 pm »

Long post is long
"You've said pretty clearly what you don't like in a scumhunt Shinigami-kun, could you tell us what you do like in a scumhunt, and how that could realistically work to find scum? you're currently asking  for people to not use a whole lot of their scumhunting tools. what would you suggest that they be replaced with?"
Hmm, that's a tricky question. In the end, what I prefer the most is not what helps the group the most so I would have to say that everyone should do what floats their boat. So long as everyone feels comfortable with their methods then we will end up being an efficient unit.

I personally wish I could dissect the details of peoples play style but I'm just no good at that. (It comes back to the lazy thing  ::) ) I tend to look towards the vibes I get from people then I do an overview of their general performance. To this day, in any of may games, I have yet to have a really strong scum hunt so I am still learning.

If someone was to replace their original techniques I think playing from the perspective of a new player would work. With their regular knowledge of how to play mafia, combined with looking at the other players like a beginner, they may be able to see things they normally wouldn't even consider.
"Hmm, ok. Disregard OMGUS'ing. How will you differentiate a mistake from a mistake? Secondly, lazy does not correlate to blindly rushing into the fray. While you don't necessarily need plans in weeding out other people, you should know what and when to act. Is when a person wants you out of this school, a bad thing that you consider flawed: restating, when you get voted--do you consider that a flaw on the voter's part? Why?

"Tell me, how will you approach flaws if a townie makes a mistake?"
I don''t understand the difference from a mistake and a mistake.I'm guessing you mean a towny making a mistake and an actual scumtell. I guess things just add up. If someone makes a bunch of scumtells then they are more likely scum. You can generally tell dumb town mistakes from scumtells anyway, right?

When I said blindly rushing into the fray, I was referring to the RVS period and how nobody knows anything. You don't know who to trust and it's a little uncomfortable  :-\

When someone votes me I feel like we are both making a mistake. I wish that they would read me better but ultimately it's my fault for not behaving in the expected way. This is assuming that they are voting for me because they think I am scum and it's not just a pressure vote.

Unless you have a cop role or your scum, you don't know who is town. So you keep pressuring them to try to get more out of them.
"...You're talking to Vector-well, her alterego in this current day. He's aggressive, snarky and still lovable that way. But wat.

You don't like Vector's playstyle because she's aggressive...err. What. Expound please? How is befriending a matter there?"
I was referring to how Griffy knew that I didn't like Vector's playstyle so by saying "fun not obligation" directed at Vector make him look both like he is a guy who wants to have fun playing the game and someone who is aiming to be others freind. Like he was trying to not be scumy.

Also, my experience with Vector is that she has an irrationally aggressive playstyle that puts unnecessary pressure on people who have done nothing wrong. That is what upset me about her scumhunting style.

Vecooster - What are the top five largest mistakes made in mafia?
Griffionday - Do you consider being friendly a good thing, or a bad thing in a game of mafia?
Leafsnail - What unique things are you afraid of appearing in this quarter bastard game? What in these games make you the least excited?
Captain Ford - (I don't like your colour, sorry. It hurts my eyes and I have to highlight it to read it properly  :() Should we expect you to act like you did in the great temple game? Could you explain your reasons for actions in a quick statement? I'm curious as to how you thought it would make you look any more like town.
Toaster - What are your thought on bandwagons? How about OMGUSing and chainsawing? Which of these is the scummiest?
Tiruin - I've never played a game with you but you have had some say or another in the BM's that I have played so far. What are your opinions of my play based off of what you have seen?
Dariush - What in this game are you excited for the most? The opposite of Leafsnail.
Zombie Urist - You seem to be the silent type. Are you going to keep posting at this frequency? If so, how much content do plan to put into your average post?
Phantom of the Library - Where do you see this game going? What style that is. Aggressive, silly, silent etc.
RangerCado - Who do you think is more important to pay attention to? The active or the non-active players? How do you read their comments differently, if you do?
Deathsword - Don't worry just yet. It's only the beginning of the first day and it's the weekend so I don't think anyone has viewed you as a lurker. But I feel your pain about all this reading. Your question i, after reading through all these pages, who has struck you as the most passive-aggressive person here.
Notquitethere - Are you a robot? According to ranger you are. If you are, then how would you devise a table to summarize playstyles? Nothing in depth. Just what king of categories and points would make it on said table.
Lenglon - You said before that I gave you too much credit for scumhunting. Could you elaborate? How so?
Solifuge - Are these pictures normal for you? Are you trying to use them to add a playful atmosphere to your scum hunts? Are you scum trying to make everyone enjoy your pictures and so they don't think as much of you?
Nerjin - If Ford starts acting like he did in great temple what kind of response will he receive? What if someone other than him behaves in the manor?

I would like to ask everyone how many games have you played? How often were you successful as playing town? Scum? For those who have played a lot, just a estimate is fine of course.
I have played the last half of a game and lost as town and the first half a game, it has not finished yet but I have received a replacement. 
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 01, 2013, 10:11:51 pm »

Quote from: Dictionary.com
Cold Fish n. Informal
An aloof person.

*looks up at Nerjin* ... "well, are you?" [NN: Referring to if I'm aloof]

"Yeah I'm pretty aloof but... Well check my earlier story as to the reason for that."

"Oh gods... What have I done!? I'm sorry! FORGIVE ME!!! FORGIVE MEEEEEEEE!!!"

Nerjin cries atop a mountain of sorrow and lonliness to attempt to atone for his sins. Deep down he knows he will never be able to.

Jim- Yes I am happy. I like answering questions I just don't like being swarmed as I'm sure anyone would agree. Also, I feel like other things can be learned from RVS but your point is valid.

So just enough questions that you get to show how town you are, but not so many that you crack under pressure, I see.

Sounds like you have something to hide.

Because there is a lot of us playing and I don't think I would be able to come up with creative questions for each of us. I though I already stated my reason -___- Also, I'm lazy~

Creative questions are not the goal of the RVS. Asking everyone a question is also not the goal of the RVS.

What were your goals asking those questions?

Griffy
(Yes FUN Vector, not obligation)
You know that I don't like Vector's playstyle. Are you trying to befriend me?

Why not?

I'm just lazy, lazy in life that is. So putting a tonne of effort into something and blindly rushing into the fray isn't really my style.

Combined with your other answers, this makes it seem like you're just putting in the minimal amount of effort to avoid outing yourself as scum.

Shinigami_King-kun-san-chan.

"Huh... You make a pretty good point. I think I might change my vote after I get through with the rest of my read."

"You've said pretty clearly what you don't like in a scumhunt Shinigami-kun, could you tell us what you do like in a scumhunt, and how that could realistically work to find scum? you're currently asking  for people to not use a whole lot of their scumhunting tools. what would you suggest that they be replaced with?"
Hmm, that's a tricky question. In the end, what I prefer the most is not what helps the group the most so I would have to say that everyone should do what floats their boat. So long as everyone feels comfortable with their methods then we will end up being an efficient unit.

"While you're a wonderful person please explain this bolded section before I'm forced into more drastic vernacular."

Quote from: Same post as above
Nerjin - If Ford starts acting like he did in great temple what kind of response will he receive? What if someone other than him behaves in the manor?

I would like to ask everyone how many games have you played? How often were you successful as playing town? Scum? For those who have played a lot, just a estimate is fine of course.
I have played the last half of a game and lost as town and the first half a game, it has not finished yet but I have received a replacement.

"Hopefully everyone will react the way I should have as a rational human being. I over-reacted and I plan to make it up to ford somehow in the future. As for how many games... irrelevent. I am relatively new though."

"Sorry Shinigami_King but you're admitted lazy and you've basically admitted that you plan to put the minimal amount of effort into helping the town so... I'll miss you dearly. I thought you were different but... not like this... not like this."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 01, 2013, 10:17:24 pm »

PFP

Shinigami
Unless you have a cop role or your scum, you don't know who is town. So you keep pressuring them to try to get more out of them.
"My point exactly. When people vote others, this is usually to give the notion of suspicion or examination. Do you believe that when people vote you, there's something wrong with it? I didn't quite get how you saw that."

Tiruin - I've never played a game with you but you have had some say or another in the BM's that I have played so far. What are your opinions of my play based off of what you have seen?
"I'm currently seeing you as that inquisitive new guy to the class and I'm looking at your posts very thoroughly, from all angles. You need a bit of refinement, and rational thinking in regard to who does what and which lies where. Scum are scum, and the innocent are innocent. I'm still curious on your stance on votes."

PPE
Nerjin.

Nerjin cries atop a mountain of sorrow and lonliness to attempt to atone for his sins. Deep down he knows he will never be able to.
O_o

Wat.

-snip-

"Huh... You make a pretty good point. I think I might change my vote after I get through with the rest of my read."
Really, what?! You're addressing something which doesn't even have you in it.

"Sorry Shinigami_King but you're admitted lazy and you've basically admitted that you plan to put the minimal amount of effort into helping the town so... I'll miss you dearly. I thought you were different but... not like this... not like this."
"Nerjin~ I would like to know how this makes him a mean meanie bully. Does admitting things work into that context? Or is this some kind of pressure, hmm? Sounds more like a declarative and definitive statement to me."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 01, 2013, 10:24:23 pm »

Nerjin.

O_o

Wat.

*Cries* "Traumatic memories of my childhood..." Stops crying and starts spinning his glasses around mimicking Revolver Ocelot's Revolver "Either that or I enjoy hammy acting to the extreme."

Quote from: Tiruin again
-snip-

Really, what?! You're addressing something which doesn't even have you in it.

"My apologies, I was saying that Vector Groovester has a good point on Shinigami that I was going to point out after thinking on the issue but Vector beat me to it."

Quote from: Tiruin
"Nerjin~ I would like to know how this makes him a mean meanie bully. Does admitting things work into that context? Or is this some kind of pressure, hmm? Sounds more like a declarative and definitive statement to me."

"Well if you're not with us your against us." Flips his glasses into the air and allows them to shatter as they hit the ground "Simply put we have no use for someone who is simply window dressing." Pulls another set of glasses from his pocket "Unless I find someone more scummy than Mr/Mrs I'm-too-lazy I'll keep my vote there."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 01, 2013, 10:29:24 pm »

Jimberly:
So why aren't you voting him over it?

Because I wanted to see his reaction, meta is a shitty reason to vote for someone, and I'm not confident enough in my evaluation of his meta to say for certain it makes him scum.

Ah.  Seems like crappy pressure without the vote, especially since you were still sitting on a RVS at that point.

Leafsnail:
Two purposes:

2. To improve the standard of scumhunting in this game, by allowing people to see which tells go to the bottom of everybody's list.  Also if someone lists something stupid at the top of the list I can tell them they are wrong.

Ahhh.  Clever.

Shini:
Toaster, Tiruin, Daruish and Zombie Urist- How do you think the roleplaying is going to affect this game? Do you expect people to use it as cover.

Actual effect?  Very little.  Some people might try to use it as something of a smoke screen, but I doubt it'll do anyone any good in that sense.

Toaster - What are your thought on bandwagons? How about OMGUSing and chainsawing? Which of these is the scummiest?

A lazy bandwagon is cause for suspicion, though townies can just be lazy.  OMGUS is pretty worthless.  Chainsawing... sometimes.  I've seen- hell, I've even done it myself- townies go hard defense on someone who later turns out to be scum, but scumbuddies can provide cover.

Um.  A lot?  I don't think 50+ is an unreasonable guess.  I used to be better as scum, mostly because it is near impossible to provoke an emotional outburst out of me, so I have a downright stony poker e-face, and will bus scumbuddies in a heartbeat.  Nowadays I tend to not put the effort in either way.  Shame on me.

Also, asking everyone questions repeatedly while not even voting for someone tells me you don't have any suspicions and don't know how to manufacture them.  Ask Jim in your scumchat how to do it better.  He should be telling you already- listen to him, because he knows what he is talking about.

Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 01, 2013, 10:48:42 pm »

"Phantom-san, I haven't seen you around the school before, HI! Who would be the biggest danger to you if you were a bully?"
I've been elsewhere since you started going to school here, although I've been going here for the about the past year and a half, my attendance hasn't been too good though.

The largest threat to the bullies is probably going to be Toony-sensei given his track record at class organization.

Phantom of the Library - Where do you see this game going? What style that is. Aggressive, silly, silent etc.
I think I can say without a doubt that this entire affair has been one of utmost gravity and seriousness from day one. I cannot impress upon you the dire importance that we treat this entire affair as if our very lives were on the line. *nods head and leans back against the wall, then loses balance and falls*

About seven I think? I play much better as scum than I do town, as I have a horrible scumdar, but I'm excellent at avoiding getting lynched, and fairly good at making people crack. I wouldn't call myself a skilled player by any means though, I'm pretty sure that a good 60% of it was overextended beginner's luck.

Why are you still asking questions like this at this stage? Surely we've gotten over the trivialities and small talk by now and can start getting down too business? Or are you simply trying to distract us from the matter at hand?

You seem a little overeager to put someone in jail just because they're lazy, Nerjin-san. You aren't just looking for and easy lynch by any chance are you~?

PPE:
Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?
Because I hadn't seen any reason to up until now.

And playing nostalgia-inducing video games make for a wonderful distraction. >_>
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 01, 2013, 11:05:42 pm »

You seem a little overeager to put someone in jail just because they're lazy, Nerjin-san. You aren't just looking for and easy lynch by any chance are you~?

"Perhaps I'm over-eager. I call it more being prepared than anything else. If we allow him to stick around someone'll say 'Boy he sure was being lazy this entire time. Let's expel him!' and that just wastes a day. He's admitted he'll be lazy and that doesn't help us. If we get rid of him now we won't have paranoid thoughts about him later. If he's not a bully then we don't lose anything because he wasn't gonna be helpful anyway. If he was we got rid of a bully. I might be overlooking something but.... To me it seems like the best decision to make at the time."

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 01, 2013, 11:11:03 pm »

*shrugs* "I don't actually know what the phrase means either."
Why did you ask this question then?

Zombie Urist - You seem to be the silent type. Are you going to keep posting at this frequency? If so, how much content do plan to put into your average post?
Probably. I will put as much content as I deem necessary.
I've played about 10-15? games. I am about equally successful at both roles.

Captain Ford is winning hardest to read text.
QFT

Lenglon: Please list your top suspicions and ask them a question.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 01, 2013, 11:18:28 pm »

Toaster- your right, I still don't have a proper read on anyone and I don't feel like having my vote jump around. I'll work on it just for you. Maybe once some more of my questions are answered?
Also, due to everyone addressing the fact that I said I was lazy and then voting me for that, I say it's a pretty dumb reason. I'm just telling you how I personally behave so if you vote me for that aren't you just voting me because you don't like my style/ personality. I was told when I did that that it wasn't approved. So what's up nerjin? It seems like you are voting for me only using Jim's case and the fact that I use a disagreeable playstyle.

Also the
In the end, what I prefer the most is not what helps the group the most
means that I want everyone to act like a well polished machine. Everyone likes using their own methods so if I want everyone to act according to my desires, people would be going against what comes naturally to them.
I think that made sense.

PPE:
Directed at your point Nerjin. All lynches are important and you can waste any one of them Just because it's day one it doesn't mean you can say, "I don't care if you're scum or not, I just want you gone". This is scummy, I thought you were experienced at this game but to attack like this? What's up Nerjin? not used to being scum?
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 01, 2013, 11:31:16 pm »

Also, due to everyone addressing the fact that I said I was lazy and then voting me for that, I say it's a pretty dumb reason. I'm just telling you how I personally behave so if you vote me for that aren't you just voting me because you don't like my style/ personality. I was told when I did that that it wasn't approved. So what's up nerjin? It seems like you are voting for me only using Jim's case and the fact that I use a disagreeable playstyle.

"Correction, I am voting you to save us this sort of vote in the future. In the future everyone will say 'Look at Shinigami! He stated day one he wouldn't help us! He's probably scum and just said that so we'd be complacent." Nerjin pauses for a moment "Well at least something similar to that.

Quote from: Shinigami
In the end, what I prefer the most is not what helps the group the most
means that I want everyone to act like a well polished machine. Everyone likes using their own methods so if I want everyone to act according to my desires, people would be going against what comes naturally to them.
I think that made sense.

It does. Still it was only a small portion of the reason to vote for you.

Quote from: Shinigami
PPE:
Directed at your point Nerjin. All lynches are important and you can waste any one of them Just because it's day one it doesn't mean you can say, "I don't care if you're scum or not, I just want you gone". This is scummy, I thought you were experienced at this game but to attack like this? What's up Nerjin? not used to being scum?

"I'm not wasting mine. No one else is acting scummy right now and nothing stands out to me so I feel I may as well get rid of future problems. I've seen it happen before. Your lack of contribution may fly for a while but someone will point it out and then everyone'll attack you and you'll have no defense. I want that sort've thing nipped in the bud right away. If you keep up your..." Nerjin pauses once again "Promised lack of effort then my vote will remain until something scummy happens with someone else. For now however it stays on you."

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 100