Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 164807 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #390 on: June 02, 2013, 11:56:15 pm »

I gather you're accusing Deathsword of regurgitating Leafsnail's arguments. Is there more to your accusation?
(also suspicious timing, I had just mentioned that he was being idle, and nobody else had voiced any suspicions against him. also stretching, he brought up a lot of old, clearly resolved, issues, and presented them as his own. in general, he isn't hunting on his own, thinking on his own, or in fact presenting anything new whatsoever. he's just repeating anything he can find that might remotely incriminate me, and not actually researching any of the arguments he's bringing up. he's then presenting this garbage as a lynch case, with no questions in it. that is lazy, unproductive, and he should know far, far better. he is scum attempting to cause a mislynch.)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: June 03, 2013, 06:55:56 am »

"And finally, um, Dariush-senpai! To be quite blunt, you confuse me. You dont seem to be active in school at the same times as when you're active in the great temple. I dont understand why that is. could you please explain?"
Because trying to solve a well-made puzzle is way more interesting and fun than digging through colorful RPing vomit of teenage girls with inflated senses of self-opinion like you.

Ford, why did you wait to claim your... independence from votes until you were called out on it?

Solifuge, are you ever going to stop posting in pictures, you stinking fuck?

GD, explain your vote on SK (which is a fourth one on him). All I see is you voting him over Vim's statement you don't even agree with.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: June 03, 2013, 08:41:55 am »

PFP

I think Shinigami_King should have the nametag of Shin just so we can shorten it easily.

Dariush
"And finally, um, Dariush-senpai! To be quite blunt, you confuse me. You dont seem to be active in school at the same times as when you're active in the great temple. I dont understand why that is. could you please explain?"
Because trying to solve a well-made puzzle is way more interesting and fun than digging through colorful RPing vomit of teenage girls with inflated senses of self-opinion like you.
"What do you see in her words, then? Something? Nothing? What?"

Ranger:
Broaster: You missed one.

purple
white
RP

I have lots of free time but I don't like wasting it needlessly. Your post is hard to read and I have elected not to.

I gather you're accusing Deathsword of regurgitating Leafsnail's arguments. Is there more to your accusation?
(Theres actually a point about how it isn't possible to lurk on the weekend in the last part, though I got lynched partially for that reason in BM XLI. I don't think you can lynch someone for regular lurking during the weekend. Active-lurking you can make an arguement for because the player took the time to post a bunch of nonsense.)
You're talking to the guy that practically was part of the first BMs, ever. What was your point to him here? What's your case on lurking? Do you think Lenglon is lurking, judging by what you worded here and who you quoted?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: June 03, 2013, 08:54:43 am »

Math Lover Jim:  Whoops.
Ahhh.  Clever.

That's great that you think it's clever.

What do you think the chances of it actually being relevant in this game are?

Fairly low.  Decent scum will realize they're cut off from using whatever they said as an attack and not trip over it.  Good scum will have said something they don't use anyway, so scum like you won't be found out with it.

Dariush:  Do you have an actual case on Solifuge that isn't bilious rage over cat pictures?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: June 03, 2013, 09:00:34 am »

Solifuge, are you ever going to stop posting in pictures, you stinking fuck?

Spoiler: HELPFUL REMINDER! :3 (click to show/hide)

Solifuge - Are these pictures normal for you? Are you trying to use them to add a playful atmosphere to your scum hunts? Are you scum trying to make everyone enjoy your pictures and so they don't think as much of you?
~~RELEVANT LINK~~

(re-read done, and sadly the main things that sticks out to me is low activity from phantom, dariush, deathsword, and griffonday, as well as a lack of pressure from solifuge. i've probably missed a lot >.>)

"hunuh, um, Neko-senpai? you seem almost as clueless as me. I dont suppose you could tell me what you think of the argument going on between Nerjin-senpai and Shinigami-kun?

Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: June 03, 2013, 09:07:50 am »

"um, Neko-senpai? you didn't answer my question. and I had answered yours before you'd asked it. why'd you bother? to repeat myself, at the time, I hadn't found as many things that seemed suspicious as everyone else had, and felt clueless as a result. I don't feel that way anymore though." Lenglon glares for a second at Deathsword-senpai.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: June 03, 2013, 09:09:12 am »

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: June 03, 2013, 09:15:11 am »

PFP

O goodness the cats. The marvelous wonderful glorious cats. >_<

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: June 03, 2013, 09:24:19 am »

Ok, I've been caught by the cute-ness and can't stop being amazed. That now aside:

Soli-san!
[...]I was tutoring another student on some important material![...]+[Follow-up]

"I believe this may be a subtle ploy in saying what you're actually doing, right? Tutoring whom? Also..we're all quite new to the class. I'm also interested in that question--what would a 'Yes' entail?

. . .

"Also, you answered something you figure is a waste of time and effort. Theoretically, I'm guessing, is your idea there."

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: June 03, 2013, 09:40:44 am »

"I believe this may be a subtle ploy in saying what you're actually doing, right? Tutoring whom? Also..we're all quite new to the class. I'm also interested in that question--what would a 'Yes' entail?

. . .

"Also, you answered something you figure is a waste of time and effort. Theoretically, I'm guessing, is your idea there."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: June 03, 2013, 09:43:43 am »

"Hey! Neko-Senpai! stop ignoring meeee! you never answered my question!"

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 03, 2013, 10:07:06 am »

. . .

My mind didn't comprehend tutor > That other pic.

Speaking of voting, Griffonday, Captain Ford, Phantom of the Library, RangerCado, Lenglon, Solifuge, Shinigami_King:  Why aren't you voting?

"I'm pretty sure we've got lots of time. But I think I may be addressing the point in a different way: Are you afraid that you might expel the wrong student, or are you afraid to pressure them if at all? Are you being lax with your vote, or is there some psychological detail to it.

"Yes I took Philosophy 101."

'Note to self: Do not post when tired.'

Tiruin nods at the note, then dozes off...

^PFP reason. That, and I'm quite busy.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 03, 2013, 10:39:58 am »

Dariush
"What do you see in her words, then? Something? Nothing? What?"
In her (wait, is Lenglon actually female or are you referring to his female persona? Because if the latter, then my detestation of you just passed borders I previously thought impassable) words I saw shitcolors, shithonorifics and shitroleplaying. I think that is sufficient.

Solifuge, I honestly don't give a fuck about your reminders. You are making life more difficult for everyone by presenting text in a fashion that is intentionally hard to quote, impossible to read for those with no ability to view images (surprise! Not everyone has unlimited internet) and generally bulky and badly readable. Moreover, by discarding my request to stop doing so and instead pointing out how I dared to offend your shit-eating majesty.

Dariush:  Do you have an actual case on Solifuge that isn't bilious rage over cat pictures?
Intentionally making scumhunting more difficult and ignoring requests to stop doing so is an entirely valid one.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 03, 2013, 11:02:17 am »

In her (wait, is Lenglon actually female or are you referring to his female persona? Because if the latter, then my detestation of you just passed borders I previously thought impassable)
(yes, I was considering RPing as a male, but I figured things were confusing enough without adding that into the mix.)
...shit...shit...shit...fuck...shit-eating...
"Please, calm down. you're going to get detention if you keep this up."

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 03, 2013, 11:16:01 am »

Quick post- Solifuge, everyone's points directed at you so far are fair but what you are questioning from my post is dumb. I figured that everyone would know, even the inexperienced players such as myself, that asking someone if they are scum can actually cause slip ups. Some may say something they don't mean to or overreact to the very simple question. I'm surprised you didn't realize this, or did you?
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 100