Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 164681 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2013, 05:19:57 am »

Spoiler: Emotions >_> (click to show/hide)

anyway, as you can see, although I do have content-less posts in there, on a per-day basis i'm one of the most active scumhunters of the people here. I'm just spreading it out over a bunch of little posts instead of one or two giant ones.
Every single one of deathsword's posts, quoted in full
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I AM NOT LURKING. THIS GUY HAS LESS POSTS THAN ME SO HE MUST BE SCUM. Scumhunting is measured in results, not in time or number of posts. Just because you spent so much time on a single person since the first real day doesn't net you any townie points. It does the opposite, actually.
How does it do the opposite? I see it as someone who's trying to push a point..blatant comparison aside, that part is true on scumhunting.

However,  its in the content that matters.

Lenglon: "What were you trying to achieve by that as said by our resident happy-face, Dariush? To prove via post number, or to put a point down via the content? Or something else perhaps?"

Shinigami:
"Seeing as you've known Lenglon for quite some time, what do you see about her? Read? What about her post-habits? Regardless of roleplaying, do you see anything else there?"

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 04, 2013, 05:39:18 am »

How does it do the opposite? I see it as someone who's trying to push a point..blatant comparison aside, that part is true on scumhunting.
Because if you're town, you shouldn't just quote everything you ever said and thrust it out for everyone. Lots of posts is a nulltell. Bringing attention to lots of own posts is a scumtell.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 04, 2013, 08:28:54 am »

anyway, as you can see, although I do have content-less posts in there, on a per-day basis i'm one of the most active scumhunters of the people here. I'm just spreading it out over a bunch of little posts instead of one or two giant ones.
Every single one of deathsword's posts, quoted in full
HEY GUYS LOOK AT ME I AM NOT LURKING. THIS GUY HAS LESS POSTS THAN ME SO HE MUST BE SCUM. Scumhunting is measured in results, not in time or number of posts. Just because you spent so much time on a single person since the first real day doesn't net you any townie points. It does the opposite, actually.
Lenglon: "What were you trying to achieve by that as said by our resident happy-face, Dariush? To prove via post number, or to put a point down via the content? Or something else perhaps?"
"I replayed everything deathsword-senpai had said because he hasn't been trying to find the bullies. the only time he has questioned anyone was the first time he said anything, and was just asking random people random questions."
"I replayed everything I had said because I thought people had lost perspective. I was being accused of inactivity, and of not questioning people. I thought that I needed to remind the people accusing me of the timelines involved, because the questions were there every period, just not every individual time I spoke."

(could someone link me to an explanation of how to use LurkerTracker? I haven't seen phantom in a while.)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 04, 2013, 08:45:20 am »

Lenglon:
Not directed at me, but IMO the rule of thumb is once a day.
thank you, I now have a standard to work with.

Content is in the eye of the beholder.  You can't quote up your own posts and say "See?  I have content!"

This is not a good yardstick for comparison.  In fact, trying to measure this won't get you anywhere.  Put it this way- if multiple people think your scumhunting is insufficient, it probably is.

Jim:
Not great, but it's lower now.

Why are you praising something as clever that attempts to curb something that is already ineffective?

Because I like the idea.

If you're in it for the fun I think you're in the wrong game.

I can't say I have fun playing mafia games. I play (played) mafia because arguing and debating and confronting people is thrilling.

Sounds like you and Dariush need a hug!  You're so cute when you're grumpy.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 04, 2013, 08:59:21 am »

"Look, Deathsword-senpai has spoken a total of four times since school started. the first time was early on, and while everyone was asking random questions of each other, where he answered some questions and asked a few of his own. the second time was much later, and was simply him saying that he had lost track of the discussion and needed time to catch up. the third time was when he presented his case for why he thought I was a bully. and finally his fourth post was a content-less statement that he wouldn't be active for yet another day.

when he presented his lynch case on me, he brought up several old issues that I had thought were resolved, he said I was active-lurking over and over, quoting statements that were within one or two hours of each other and treating them as though they were days apart, and he didn't address my previous question of him, which admittedly was just a question of why he was being so inactive, so I saw no point in pressing that issue. I already took apart his speech in detail, so I wont do that again, but in summary his lynch case on me was made quite lazilly, it contained nothing original and several old issues that I had already been asked about and answered. I found his choice of target quite convienent for him, since I was the only person who had questioned his activity so far, and in general it matched up with the scum methodology shown by him in BM XL. where he acts in the most directly beneficial way to him and ignores any risk of people picking up on this pattern because he assumes they won't ever try to read into the actions of others. he also never started a lynch case in there, but would quite happily join in on whatever case seemed the most popular at the time, which is exactly what happened here a well. In conclusion, I still think he is one of the bullies."

PPE:
Lenglon:
Not directed at me, but IMO the rule of thumb is once a day.
thank you, I now have a standard to work with.

Content is in the eye of the beholder.  You can't quote up your own posts and say "See?  I have content!"

This is not a good yardstick for comparison.  In fact, trying to measure this won't get you anywhere.  Put it this way- if multiple people think your scumhunting is insufficient, it probably is.
"Uh, Toaster-senpai? why are you telling me over and over to just assume that the people accusing me are right, even when they arn't? you told me to assume ranger was right when he said I misquoted someone, which never happened, and you are telling me to assume the people accusing me of not looking for the bullies are right. Why do you keep telling me to just roll over and let people lie about me?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 04, 2013, 09:04:42 am »

Overall this has stopped being fun for me, and i'm debating between sticking this out and hoping things will get better, or just up and replacing already. from my perspective, i'm being attacked for RPing and a RP heavy game, which is quite simply dumb. I have no reason to hang around the subforum in general if all it is is anger and drop-dead seriousness. I play Games to have fun. and if there's no fun to be had...

Spoiler: Lenglon (click to show/hide)

Solfuge: Why haven't you expressed a solid opinion on anything yet?  Specifically, on anybody's alignment.

If you're in it for the fun I think you're in the wrong game.

I can't say I have fun playing mafia games. I play (played) mafia because arguing and debating and confronting people is thrilling.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 04, 2013, 09:20:29 am »

"Lenglon-san, I do believe you on Sir Deathsword. Though, what people were pointing out to you were the superficial notes on your posts..'Active Lurking' is lurking in the theoretical sense, you're online and you post-post-post, but those posts, to those who accuse you of such, seem to be trivial and not holding the essence of 'scumhunting', (which..I should've added to my list of weird scumtells >_>) because they do not seem to be pointed enough, or that they seem to be cyclical and rounding around the bush other than directly focusing on the person involved.

"People are like that sometimes; first sentences catch the person's eye, and they work from thereon.

"Though, I do see how him bringing up old issues stand--he's stating things as if they were defined in stone without laying queries of his own down, or labeling ideas or statements just as they are without contextual or comparative references. Nothing for you to react to unless you take in declarative statements as something."

I'd like Deathsword to address this part as well as my query to him on that.

"Query for you, though. That answer of inactivity seems vastly different from when you were addressing Leafsnail: here. Unless I missed someone accusing you of being inactive..somehow."

"I replayed everything deathsword-senpai had said because he hasn't been trying to find the bullies. the only time he has questioned anyone was the first time he said anything, and was just asking random people random questions."
"I replayed everything I had said because I thought people had lost perspective. I was being accused of inactivity, and of not questioning people. I thought that I needed to remind the people accusing me of the timelines involved, because the questions were there every period, just not every individual time I spoke."

(could someone link me to an explanation of how to use LurkerTracker? I haven't seen phantom in a while.)

For brevity: Deathsword's Five posts!
3 -- Main Case. (#6 @ LurkerTracker)

Added Query to DS: Why do you leave no questions for Lenglon to answer?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 04, 2013, 09:39:00 am »

"Query for you, though. That answer of inactivity seems vastly different from when you were addressing Leafsnail: here. Unless I missed someone accusing you of being inactive..somehow."
"It is different. That is because the answer you linked was addressed to leafsnail, and I was under the impression that he was trying to train me. Since it wasn't an attack, I saw no reason to respond as such. I instead simply took it as a prod to kick things up a notch, and didn't worry about if he was right or not. The reason my response has changed is because the intent surrounding the accusations has changed. These later accusations really were attacks, and I need to treat them as such. To be honest, I think that response is part of why Deathsword targeted me in the first place, since it gave him reason to think that I wouldn't defend myself." Lenglon looks over at Toaster again, but says nothing.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 04, 2013, 09:45:50 am »

(just used lurkertracker for the first time, and apparently it's been 40 hours since griffonday and ford last posted, and 53 since phantom posted. anyone know what happened to them?)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 04, 2013, 10:05:59 am »

"um, I was just re-reading what was going on the past couple days, and I think I owe Toaster-senpai and Shinigami-kun an apology. I was angry, and lashing out, and should have paid more attention to who I was lashing out at. Neither of you deserved me being so harsh to you, and I'm sorry."

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 04, 2013, 01:04:50 pm »

First I'd like to say that, unlike some other players, I can't post ten times a day. Thus posts become gigantic when I do post.

But let's begin.
-snip-
Lenglon turns and stares in silence at Deathsword for five seconds before speaking.
Is that it? Is that all you've got Deathsword-senpai?
This looks a lot like an OMGUS.

That is a hilariously scummy little stunt you just tried there you fool. Let's take this thing apart bit by bit, shall we?
Nice attempt at emotinally discrediting my argument, but I'd prefer if people were more professional than that.

Lenglon, you are awefuly defensive when it comes to Tiruin. Why are you buddying up to her? She can easily defend herself.
This is quite frankly pathetic. The only time I defended Tiruin-sama in any way was when Jim-chan was being hurtful to her and wasn't even trying to scumhunt in the process. I haven't touched a single scumhunting-related accusation. I just plain don't like it when people are abusive jerks to each other. I have no intention of letting people be needlessly hurtful, period. I was quite clear on that at the time, and this entire accusation is quite frankly stupid.
One could argue that by calling more agressive people jerks and abusive, you are being a jerk yourself. You are being quite harsh in your accusations of me being scum. But being a jerk is hardly scummy, nor is hipocrisy (as I said earlier). The point is that if Tiruin felt bothered by another player's attitute, she could easily handle that herself, instead of having someone look like her friend and defend her.

In fact, is accusations of being creepy and/or being a jerk your only vote-material? Your scumhunting questions are weak and few. You waste time calling people jerks or creeps and making you posts in pretty colours instead of, you know, finding the scum.
My use of creepy has been reserved for Ford-senpai. And it is purely because he seems to be into bondage. I've explained this several times now, and I've been quite clear about it. Jerk has also been reserved for a specific use. I've only used it to describe persons who would use the situation we're in as an excuse to abuse another person. I've been quite clear on this as well. they are both irrelevant to my questions and my scumhunting techniques. Additionally, as I made perfectly clear earlier, I was reserving my vote for when I thought someone finally deserved it, and my only vote until now was to poke fun at Ford-senpai. this entire paragraph by Deathsword is nothing but regurgitated garbage from earlier discussions, and every single point in is has been answered before, several times in some cases. lets move on to the next part.
I bolded a certain part. Why did you keep a vote only to poke fun at someone? Why not use it to pressure people? It is as if you knew you don't need to scumhunt. As if you already knew who is scum, and as such can play around with your vote instead of doing something useful with it. Regarding the rest of your accusations, agreeing with someone or sharing an opinion is hardly scummy, and if one doesn't feel the points were adressed appropriately, then they have the right to bring them up again.

Spoiler: long (click to show/hide)
now then, this would be far, far more interesting, if it contained any original thought or sign of you having actually listened to me when I was speaking. However, notice that all you have to say on the matter is that I am active-lurking. You repeat this accusation over and over, without any real relevance to my quotes, as though it is some kind of totem of righteousness. There is nothing real to be heard here that was not said far more productively by Leafsnail earlier.
Part of this was already adressed above, but, tell me, how showing proof of what I've been accusing your of is bad? For that is what I did.

I-I-but-uh-but... ok, um, you know what? I-I'll, get back to you on that in a bit. I, um, I need to sit down and think over what people have been saying again if I'm going to have a chance at finding something that has slipped through the cracks. I think you're trying to help me here, I'm just a little, well, really a whole lot, lost right now. I don't think you actually think I'm one of the bullies, but that you think you need to vote for me to make me feel pressured to, well, improve. I mean, if you were actually looking for people who aren't saying anything, you'd be voting for Dariush-senpai or Phantom-san, right? so, um, thanks? could you tell me what's wrong with the questions I have asked? I really think that I'm, well, kind of useless early on like this. I know I need to be questioning people, but last time that I tried to ask people about minor, kind of meaningless, things, everyone got mad at me for it. I'm having trouble finding stuff that isn't minor right now, and I feel inadequate at questioning my seniors in general unless they do something that seems, well, really wrong. Still, if nothing else I should be able to question Shinigami-kun and Ranger-kun, right? I mean, I've talked to them a lot in the past, so I should be able to notice if they're hiding something, right? so, um, I'll see what I can do.

[Lenglon takes a couple deep breaths, then walks over to Shinigami-kun
Shinigami-kun, you knew there would be a lot to listen to when you registered for school. that's kinda how it works. you've never been scared of this before. Why are you scared now? you've been acting differently from how I've seen you act in the past, and it worries me, because in the past you were, or at least I thought you were, not any kind of bully.
Lenglon next goes over to Ranger-kun
Hey, Ranger-kun? I, well, to be blunt, I don't like you normally, but you've been a lot more helpful this time. Um, why?
Once more you ignore the point: Your "content" is merely fluff. It's just there. There is nothing to it. People got "mad" at you when you asked minor, irrelevant question exactly because of that: THEY DO NOT HELP FINDING SCUM.
This section here is particularly moronic. That statement was a reference to the beginning of the current BM, I was vague at the time and I refuse to go into detail now for the simple reason of the game is currently ongoing. for this reason, and because he is no longer in it, Shinigami-kun, could you please summarize the events I am referring to here? I would strongly prefer to use a different example, but I don't have many to draw upon I'm afraid.
However, I've shifted off-topic. the reason this is moronic is I have not been attacked for pressuring people about meaningless things this game at all. The only person who even approched that was Leafsnail-senpai, and Leafsnail-senpai is the person that quote was addressed to. the entire basis of this accusation is fraudulent, and the accusation itself is nothing but another cry of active-lurking. now then, to continue with this joke of a speech.
Once more appeals to emotion and attempts to discredit me. Also, why not just say "I disagree" (as some have said, before you accuse me of "regurgitating") instead of making some great block of text in which you say exactly the same thing in a round-about and emotionally-infused way? It could be a slip. It could be a smokescreen. Either way, it looks wierd and suspicious.

Then, unsurprisingly, more fluff:
(re-read done, and sadly the main things that sticks out to me is low activity from phantom, dariush, deathsword, and griffonday, as well as a lack of pressure from solifuge. i've probably missed a lot >.>)

"hunuh, um, Neko-senpai? you seem almost as clueless as me. I dont suppose you could tell me what you think of the argument going on between Nerjin-senpai and Shinigami-kun?
Also, be more clear about who you are talking about/to.
This is, again, a frivolous repeat of statements that have been said earlier, and better, by other people.
Now that I've covered each part of that speech individually, let me point out what is truely damning about this, and why I believe that you, Deathsword-senpai, are one of the bullies among us. First, that attack had very suspicious timing. So far I am the only person who has voiced any suspicion towards you, and your attack came right after I did so. Sceondly, There was absolutely no individual thought in the entire thing. Every single thing you mentioned had been brought up before by someone else. Thirdly, it was needlessly long. You attempted to make it look more imposing by stretching out the length, and including issues that were very, very weak. Fourth, it was angry, you attempted to be emotionally imposing, and inspire others to join in on your lynch attempt, and terrorize me into falling apart before it. Overall, that post was nothing but an attempt to join in on Leafsnail-senpai's accusations, an attempt to avoid suspicion being drawn towards you, a lazy case, built on the shoulders of other people's work, without any actual work or thought, quite simply, that pathetic failure of an OMGUS bandwagon mislynch attempt is clear evidence of the fact that you are one of the bullies here Deathsword-senpai, and I look forward to your expulsion.
Suspcion? All you stated before I posted was that you thought I was lurking. That was it. Just that. No thought to it? Leafsnail himself stated it was far more fleshed out than any of his posts on the topic. Needlesly long? So is your post. Emotionally imposing? It's not. It's extremely objective with a bit of snark thrown in. Your rp-filled orchid wall, however, is quite emotional. Also I love the fact that you claim I OMGUS'd you (how could I even OMGUS you? You weren't voting me. You weren't attacking me!) in the same post you do an OMGUS. I've lost count of how many times people try to paint me as big bad scum. Nearly every game someone tries to pull it off. It didn't work then. It won't work now. You also have yet to see me angry. The tone in any of my posts was neutral at worst.

"um, Neko-senpai? you didn't answer my question. and I had answered yours before you'd asked it. why'd you bother? to repeat myself, at the time, I hadn't found as many things that seemed suspicious as everyone else had, and felt clueless as a result. I don't feel that way anymore though." Lenglon glares for a second at Deathsword-senpai.
[snark]I am unfazed by your stares[/snark]

Deathsword?- Once again, I think this was you.
Passive aggressive- When I used this term I was referring to someone who acts aggressive and attacks people but is really lax and doesn't do to much with pushing. So I'll ask you again, could you list the top passive aggressive players here? Top three in order would be nice.
Lenglon, for active lurking, not actually scumhunting and only really attacking the first person to truly pressure her. NQT is on this as well, altough less active and more lurking. Dariush should stop just insulting people and instead scumhunt while insulting people.

Lenglon-Scum:  misquoting... i think it was leafsnail
Ranger: (This is a baldfaced lie, show me the proof you scum.)
This is... I actually don't even know why this is in a non-BM game. This is basically what scum does when they are cornered and don't know how to work their way out. The fact that you are angry (as is obvious in this quote to anyone with half a brain cell) means that it affected you. On a personal level. That is a slip, a big one actually. You reacted badly to being called scum, which means there is probably something to it. Town wouldn't care about being called scum since they know they are not. Scum would, for they know themselves to be scum.

Tiruin, I believe you've asked where Lenglon hasn't scumhunted. Since she loves pointing earlier stuff in the thread as sacred and holy, maybe I can do the same to answer your query:
"Still working on that one because y'know... Life gets in the way and I have other things that need done.

I'll admit... I wrote that down around 2 hours earlier so I should have erased it but... No dice. My apologies."

@Lenglon

A few content-less posts are fine here and there. I went through and hit around three to five in a row on you.
I gather you're accusing Deathsword of regurgitating Leafsnail's arguments. Is there more to your accusation?
(also suspicious timing, I had just mentioned that he was being idle, and nobody else had voiced any suspicions against him. also stretching, he brought up a lot of old, clearly resolved, issues, and presented them as his own. in general, he isn't hunting on his own, thinking on his own, or in fact presenting anything new whatsoever. he's just repeating anything he can find that might remotely incriminate me, and not actually researching any of the arguments he's bringing up. he's then presenting this garbage as a lynch case, with no questions in it. that is lazy, unproductive, and he should know far, far better. he is scum attempting to cause a mislynch.)
Do you have any examples of "old, clearly resolved issues"? Still I notice that these posts [1][2][3] are devoid of scumhunting.

As for your question regarding the lack of questions in the post that made her flip out, as seen it didn't need any to get a reaction out of her.

Look, Deathsword-senpai has spoken a total of four times since school started. the first time was early on, and while everyone was asking random questions of each other, where he answered some questions and asked a few of his own. the second time was much later, and was simply him saying that he had lost track of the discussion and needed time to catch up. the third time was when he presented his case for why he thought I was a bully. and finally his fourth post was a content-less statement that he wouldn't be active for yet another day.
The game has been going on for 7/8 days (not entirely sure and not in the mood to count). I have posted, counting this one, 6 times. One of the 2 times I didn't post was a saturday, thus a weekend. Thus, if you exclude weekends as game-time, I posted exactly one time per day.

Lenglon, in addition to the many accusations in this post, it has been pointed out that you are going "Look at how active I am!" "This is activity!", which again adds to the point that you are scum. I also hope you take into consideration that it took me more than one hour to type this post, and not dismiss it as "overly long"

And thus ends my biggest post ever.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 04, 2013, 02:42:29 pm »

Deathsword:
First, it's fine to go ahead and post a wall of text, as long as there's some actual variation or meaning to it. I just dont like it when you say the same thing over and over and over to various different quotes. if you think a bunch of different quotes all say the same thing, then group them, spoiler them, and then respond to them as that group.

Second, congratulations on your third post all game with any actual content. now then, lets take a looksie. one content-containing post on the weekend, one today, and one at game start, that still leaves three weekdays with no content.

Third, why did you list NQT as a lurker, but not Phantom?

Fourth, why are you nitpicking your quote choices? dont get me wrong, everything you're quoting is correctly quoted, but you're taking quite a bit out of context. for example:

Lenglon you are active lurking.  You are clearly trying to avoid any sort of hostile attention by being meek as hell.
"Ok, um, first of all, if I wanted to avoid drawing attention, I'd simply not post. Secondly, you're saying that I've not posted any actual content, which is patently untrue. Thirdly, if you're trying to gauge scumminess by activity level, I'm by no means the person who has posted the least content. I dont think the simple amount of content people are posting is a good sign of who the scum are during this stage of the game, but I'd expect you to at least be consistent in applying your scumhunting system, whatever it may be."[/i]
I'll split this into the intresting parts.
Ok, um, first of all, if I wanted to avoid drawing attention, I'd simply not post.
Lurking will actually attract quite a lot of attention. You know what makes you not be noticed? Active-lurking. Posting a lot of fluff with no real meat in it. Like you.

Secondly, you're saying that I've not posted any actual content, which is patently untrue
Really? Where is the proof of that then? RP doesn't count as content if it doesn't involve finding scum, by the way, especially since this is not a true bastard.

Thirdly, if you're trying to gauge scumminess by activity level, I'm by no means the person who has posted the least content. I dont think the simple amount of content people are posting is a good sign of who the scum are during this stage of the game, but I'd expect you to at least be consistent in applying your scumhunting system, whatever it may be.
Let me repeat myself: you are active-lurking. To active lurk is to say a lot of things that mean absolutely nothing. To RP and buddy and looking busy without actually doing any real work. As Leafsnail said, you are attempting a deflection. Real town simply wouldn't care and instead scumhunt.

This rather large work here is pretty much nothing but calling me an active lurker over and over, yet the post the quote comes from contains answers to questions by shinigami and ford, as well as questions of my own for shinigami and dariush, and an accusation to you of lurking. if you want to call me an active lurker using that quote, you need to show how the entire post isn't productive, not just one small section of it where I'm answering someone else's questions.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 04, 2013, 02:47:48 pm »

ah, blast, just checked the dates, and Deathsword technically only failed to provide content on monday. the game hasn't been going on as long as he'd said, and I hadn't bothered checking that before hitting the post button. my mistake.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 04, 2013, 02:56:47 pm »

Deathsword, speaking of nitpicking, I noticed that you didn't even address this question from Tiruin:
Deathsword: What do you think of how Lenglon is working on her targets? Is there any scummy motive to her posts in relation to them?
You also took until today to even remotely address my lurking accusation to you. Why are you being so careful to nitpick what little details you think will compliment your arguments best, and not answering anything that seems inconvenient at the time?

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 04, 2013, 03:21:00 pm »

Deathsword, speaking of nitpicking, I noticed that you didn't even address this question from Tiruin:
Deathsword: What do you think of how Lenglon is working on her targets? Is there any scummy motive to her posts in relation to them?
You also took until today to even remotely address my lurking accusation to you. Why are you being so careful to nitpick what little details you think will compliment your arguments best, and not answering anything that seems inconvenient at the time?
I believe the answer to Tiruin's question is within that wall of text, even if I haven't specifically pointed it out. As for your second accusation, I have been busy. Extremely so. I'm swamped in tests, hard ones. I even had one today. So I simply cannot be posting at all times. If you can (and it seems that way), good for you. I can't.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 100