Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 100

Author Topic: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Game Over]  (Read 164011 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia VII - But I Don't Want To Re:Love! [Day 1]
« Reply #540 on: June 05, 2013, 11:50:51 am »

Also, I am extremely sorry for asking to overexert yourself by writing in plain text and not referring to yourself in third person when addressing me. I completely understand the inherent difficulty of preventing oneself from making everything purdy.
"Really?!"
Lenglon begins practically glowing with delight upon hearing Dariush's words.
"Finally! someone understands me! Thank you so much Dariush-oniisan! I'll never forget this!"
Lenglon runs over and tackle-hugs Dariush, and snuggles against his chest.
"Thankyouthankyouthankyoutahnkyouthankyou!"

PPE:
I'll answer in just a moment Griff.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: June 05, 2013, 11:52:16 am »

(Gonna UNVOTE right now. i don't have the time yet for a full post for a couple hours unfortunately but lets just say Lenglon has passed my test.)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
  • My flavor text tastes like apples!
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: June 05, 2013, 11:58:42 am »

I go to school with Ranger, not Lenglon. Lenglon (other than the RPing) is behaving naturally to how she normally plays. Also toony you mute panda. Ranger and I avoid talking seriously about mafia to any extent, we just will bring up topics such as what we think will happen at night and how Daruish speaks as though he continuously has a mouthful of lemon.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 05, 2013, 11:59:27 am »

But I'm certain Deathsword-senpai is one of them. I've been trying to build a stronger case on Deathsword-senpai, but the way he keeps his posts to the bare-bones minimum makes it difficult.
Wait... Weren't you accusing him of artificially inflating his posts to make them longer at one point?  Now you're saying the opposite, that he's posting the bare minimum.  I request explanation on this point.
"They're bare-bones on actual content, artificially lengthened to make them look good. he repeats himself over and over to make a long post, but there's very little content in them."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 05, 2013, 12:01:55 pm »

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 05, 2013, 12:08:13 pm »

Shini:  Why do you think Lenglon is Town?  Or did he just mention it at school?
Why do you think Lenglon is town?

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 05, 2013, 12:17:49 pm »

I'm busy so I'm not going into detail but this-
Lenglon (other than the RPing) is behaving naturally to how she normally plays.
Already summarizes my main thoughts. Tomorrow (in game time) whether she is dead or alive I will state why I think she is town. I should have some time on the weekend to do that as well as make a case on a couple people.
"When the first living thing existed, I was there waiting. When the last living thing dies, my job will be finished. I'll put the chairs on the tables, turn out the lights and lock the universe behind me when I leave"
"Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to its prey. One is always aware that it lies in wait. Though life is merely a journey to the grave, it must not be undertaken without hope. Only then will a traveler's story live on, cherished by those who bid him farewell."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 05, 2013, 12:19:58 pm »

@Shinigami_King

If you really had given up on the scumteam and tried to help the Town win, that would make you the worst player to have in any Mafia game ever.

Not humility, it's a title I earned. Just want to make sure everyone knows the sort of Scum-fucker person they're playing with. That and I'm the worst player to have in any mafia game ever... But onto your points:

I accuse your humble statements of a case of RIA. And I accuse you of being scum! Now, seeing as lenglon just presented a reasonable and straightforward case on Deathsword I would like you to go over every point in her list and address it fully. Just try to defend your scum buddy. If you can't retaliate to her case then I am assuming that you are voting Lenglon for no strong reason either.

1. He's not my scum-buddy. I'm not sure if he's scum or whatever but I know I'm not so just wanting to address that first.

2. Lack of strength regarding her case doesn't make mine weaker. But I will indulge you.

[1]Deathsword is scum.
[2] Deathsword has not asked a single question since his first post of the game, during the very start of the RVS phase.
[3] Deathsword voted on a target of opportunity, using other people's arguments, and none of his own, including old nonsensical ones.
[4] Deathsword is not answering all the questions asked of him.
[5] Deathsword has used borderline lurking behavior in the past to hide when he is scum.
[6] Deathsword is currently using borderline lurking behavior.
[7] Deathsword has posted six times, three of those contain no content, one is an opening RVS post.
[8] Deathsword has taken quotes out of context.
[9] Deathsword set off my instincts on a large scale, and I should trust my instincts.

[A] Deathsword also is a horrible person, because he directly advocated that I stand by when I see someone being abused and do absolutely nothing. but this is not evidence that he is scum, just that I never, ever, want to have him as a neighbor.

1. Deatsword is Scum: I'm not sure, maybe he is. Although I disagree considering that of the "6" posts he's to have done "2" of them are

2. Deathsword has not asked questions: Hm... That's a very good point. I hadn't actually noticed. Maybe he is lurking like crazy. He has asked questions but she mentions this... However that's not good enough on it's own considering that later:

3. Deathsword Voted. . . Old Arguments: Null-tell as using others cases to bolster your own or when you honestly just don't have anything to add isn't scummy to me. Others would disagree but...

4. Deathsword not answering questions: He's answered questions relatively well. He has two large posts where he responds rather well and he mentions how he can't post as often as some other people. 2/6 or 1/3 is a pretty good number even if he is lurking he is up-front about it at the very least.

5. Deathsword Lurks as Scum: Meta-tell that I can't prove one way or the other.

6. Deathsword is lurking: Nothing borderline about it kiddo he's lurking pretty hard. Though as I've said before he mentions this and he has 1/3 good posts. Not sure about YOUR ration though.

7. Deathsword lacks posts and is being lurk-y: Yeah just went through that and it's pretty true. Except that, again, he's relatively good for content/post ratio. I wish he posted more but when he does he's pretty good about it.

8. Deathsword Quotes out of Context: Uh, could you post links to these areas Lenglon? I've looked and I didn't see these instances.

9. Instincts: Don't mean anything to me.

A. This has nothing to do with the game. Please let's not drag that up. A forum game insult and a true insult are differing things.

B. THERE'S the content I'm looking for. Easy to read, easy to respond to, and relatively strong. That being said I don't think that some of your points hold up.
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 05, 2013, 12:26:02 pm »

(Just a quick thing before i get back to finishing Social Studies. There has to be some underlining meaning to Nerjin's constant stating of "Worse mafia player ever." I detect him Jokering us into annoyance so we vote him out... or last ditch mafia play)
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Shinigami_King

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 05, 2013, 12:31:02 pm »

Ranger- I hate socials.... moving on. His behaviour doesn't strike me as joker. Just scum. Quick post over

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 05, 2013, 12:33:36 pm »

I don't know what this means.
#[NQT] occasionally forgets about having the privilege of a large vocabulary from years of extracurricular reading.
"Zombie-san, I'll rephrase what I said in simpler words.
"It seems silly and 'scummy' to vote for me just for how I write my name. Usually, I wouldn't take it too seriously but you just said that it is too late for pressure votes. If it is too late for pressure votes then your vote on me (a second vote on me) is a 'lynch vote'.
"You are saying, with your vote, that you want to lynch me just for how I write my name. This is an even worse reason for voting someone than anything I've been blamed of doing by Vecooster-san.
"That Vecooster-san and Dariush-yōgisha seem to think that this is okay is also very 'scummy'."
I'm actually voting you because you are pressure voting Dariush instead of lynch voting him or anyone else.

The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: June 05, 2013, 12:37:18 pm »

4. Deathsword not answering questions: He's answered questions relatively well. He has two large posts where he responds rather well and he mentions how he can't post as often as some other people. 2/6 or 1/3 is a pretty good number even if he is lurking he is up-front about it at the very least.
The problem I have is that when he does post, he answers only some of the questions, specifically only the ones that he can answer well. if he doesn't have a good answer, he "forgets" to answer them until something else has happened to distract from the question's urgency or he gets pressed on having missed them.
8. Deathsword Quotes out of Context: Uh, could you post links to these areas Lenglon? I've looked and I didn't see these instances.
both an example of him quoting out of context and a question he has yet to answer are sitting in this post here:
-snip-
the link works, I tested before posting.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: June 05, 2013, 12:38:08 pm »

"Really?!"
"Finally! someone understands me! Thank you so much Dariush-oniisan! I'll never forget this!"
I... honestly can't tell whether you've epically missed the sarcasm in my reply or it is me who is missing it in yours.

and how Daruish speaks as though he continuously has a mouthful of lemon.
That might be the first time ever I was mentioned verbally by people I don't know personally. And it's not my mouth that is full of lemons, it's the light that falls onto my eyes that is full of images of people being so stupid that if the universe was fair they would disintegrate from their own stupidity.

@Dariush:
You big stinky face!!  >:(
You will witness the painful deaths of everyone you love and then you'll suffer a slow and agonizing one yourself. And monkeys will chew on your eyeballs.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 05, 2013, 12:47:47 pm »

"Really?!"
I... honestly can't tell whether you've epically missed the sarcasm in my reply or it is me who is missing it in yours.
(you missed mine, and please excuse me for a moment, I think I just broke my chair laughing.)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: June 05, 2013, 12:51:21 pm »

I'm actually voting you because you are pressure voting Dariush instead of lynch voting him or anyone else.
"But Zombie-san, if that was your reason for voting me then why did you use your lynch vote to ask me a weak question about how I say my name? You must admit that it looks like you're just parroting what Vecooster had said about me. How do you feel about the use of my vote now that I'm using it as a lynch vote against you for your sloppy argument? Do you have anything stronger to place against me?"
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 100