Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 130

Author Topic: TA Mission 2 - Or, How I learned to stop worrying and NEVER FUCK WITH EVA  (Read 79652 times)

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
Re: TA Mission 1 - All Hope Abandon
« Reply #795 on: August 14, 2013, 05:27:58 am »

Pleased to meet you, Krissy. Why are you grossed out?

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 14, 2013, 05:28:10 am »

"That just sounds uncomfortable. I just meant in general what are we going to do. We could go to other places.. have sex in said other places.."
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 05:34:39 am by Projeck37 »
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

Projeck37

• Bay Watcher
  • what is love, baby don't hurt me
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 14, 2013, 05:49:59 am »

((Well there goes SB. Think I might try to catch what little sleep I can as well. Woo double post.))
I be the Pillow Pirate of the 12 Bays!

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 14, 2013, 08:24:29 am »

"Well, I haven't really considered that..." Victoria thinks for a brief moment "But I'd have to say tea. Preferably with a bit of sugar since I like bitterweet things. I don't really have a favored temperature. How about you?"
"I... I like berry t-teas... l-l-like raspberry... uh..." Selina takes out some paper and draws two cups of tea before focusing (92,94) and taking them out, carefully handing one to Victoria.

"I-its your... your favorite..." Selina says, trying to make a joke. (the teas are decently hot and taste absolutely delicious!
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 14, 2013, 08:49:15 am »

Selina looks at the girl again, looking a bit hopeful.

"D-d-d-do you have... h-have a picture th-th-that... that I can... c-can b-b-borrow...?" Selina asks kindly.
((Retconning to finish a conversation!))
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 14, 2013, 08:57:39 am »

Selina looks at the girl again, looking a bit hopeful.

"D-d-d-do you have... h-have a picture th-th-that... that I can... c-can b-b-borrow...?" Selina asks kindly.
((Retconning to finish a conversation!))

"Why...?"

((... Okay now that's done WHAT THE HELL.))

<<GM 'what the fuck' repercussions mode activate.>>

[Luck 16] Vornar actually only hallucinates that he has equipment. It actually got cut off when he got caught by a rival gang once.

[Luck 81] Issac manages to avoid negative karmic feedback for WHAT THE CHRIST WAS THAT =_=

[Luck 35] One of Lyle's personalities is a staunch virgin. And highly disapproves of his current conduct. Retroactively if need be. :P
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 14, 2013, 09:00:52 am »

((So glad I was asleep for that.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 14, 2013, 09:01:50 am »

((And now i'm glad I stayed the heck out of that, because if Victoria hadn't shown up, Selina may have fallen into the hot tub unconscious.))

"I... I c-can make drawings... dr-drawings move on th-their surface... I... I w-want a p-picture of... of the two of you so that... th-that I can draw you a... and her to give you... y-y-you a k-keepsake..." Selina seems really nervous about this idea, could she really pull it off?
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 14, 2013, 09:04:21 am »

"I... Thank you for the thought... I guess it can't hurt..." She nods, standing up. "It's at our apartment...I'll be right back..." She vanishes in a burst of shadow, returning in a moment later with a small photo held in her hands, of her and one of the two that had died back at the city, a blond girl who looks almost identical to her, if maybe a year younger.
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 14, 2013, 09:10:30 am »

Selina looks at it and takes out some good quality drawing paper and begins to Draw the two of them holding hands and smiling in rolling green field. They look really happy.

90 + 15 = 105 (DC= 80) ((I love my luck!))

The drawing came out incredibly well, looking quite life-like. Selina then focused hard, trying to get the picture to permanently make them look towards eachother and smile happily before looking back and waving at the person looking back outward, to happen every couple minutes.

((I guess you roll for that because I don't know what the DC would be... then again, I could just keep trying over and over...))
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 14, 2013, 09:18:19 am »

((Mundane stuff is DC50, minor magic is DC80, and it goes up from there. This is basically a parlor trick, so.))

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 14, 2013, 09:21:28 am »

76 + 15 = 91! ((YES!))

It works and the drawing begins to move, doing the specified actions at a normal pace. Selina carefully hands it to the crying girl, along with her photo.

"I... I'm not sure if... i-if this helps... b-b-but its all I... I can do..." Selina says sadly, hoping it was enough.
[/quote]

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 14, 2013, 09:23:22 am »

"Thank you..."

"At least you have something to remember them by."
Tell me, what do you feel at this moment?

"Like my sister is dead and is never coming back."
There is no cure for it, only ways to help with the symptoms. Do not wallow. Use that pain. Turn it to righteous fury and know that although your sister is dead, her memory lives on to fight another day in you.

"That might help for you, but... No. She wouldn't have wanted that." She shakes her head, and wanders off.

And thus is the first mission finally completely finished. THREAD CHANGE.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:35:05 am by ragnarok97071 »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 14, 2013, 11:23:33 am »

"Well, I haven't really considered that..." Victoria thinks for a brief moment "But I'd have to say tea. Preferably with a bit of sugar since I like bitterweet things. I don't really have a favored temperature. How about you?"
"I... I like berry t-teas... l-l-like raspberry... uh..." Selina takes out some paper and draws two cups of tea before focusing (92,94) and taking them out, carefully handing one to Victoria.

"I-its your... your favorite..." Selina says, trying to make a joke. (the teas are decently hot and taste absolutely delicious!
Victoria slowly sips some of the tea, savoring the flavor. "It probably is now ♥"
"What do you like to draw by the way? Do you prefer a specific artistic style or do you draw what your emotions dictate?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 14, 2013, 11:30:14 am »

((we're supposed to move this to the other thread now Emp))

Selina slowly sips her tea, calming down a bit as she does so.

"I... I try to dr-draw... r-realistically but... I s-sometimes draw just... just really cute things..." Selina blushes a bit at that, glancing at Victoria. (300)
[/quote]
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 130