Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Best ship?

AngelxAlistair (Toy ship ahoy!)
- 2 (8.7%)
RichardxCyrielle (Yes, she's a side character. No, that does not make this any less cute.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelinaxYurixNuriel (HAREM)
- 5 (21.7%)
RichardxCamille (The only couple who knew each other for longer than two months. Woo~)
- 1 (4.3%)
AshleyxConnyxNurielxBismuth (OPPOSING HAREM)
- 1 (4.3%)
LylexEveryone (An Uke and five Semes. Go figure.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AlistairxCatherine (Minako, eat your heart out.)
- 0 (0%)
MariaxSelina (The original, accept no substitutes.)
- 1 (4.3%)
LyleXRichard (Too much yuri, not enough yaoi.)
- 1 (4.3%)
IzzyxLucas (Because a normal tsundere is not enough.)
- 1 (4.3%)
WillxStella (*insert witty tagline here*)
- 2 (8.7%)
MariexEveryone (Marie, duh.)
- 2 (8.7%)
AshleyXRichard (Screw retcons, I want my OTP now!)
- 1 (4.3%)
MariaxMattxSelina (The original OT3. And who was Matt again?)
- 2 (8.7%)
Richard/CyriellexFourth Wall (Who didn't see this coming?)
- 2 (8.7%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1030

Author Topic: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE  (Read 987469 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Magic Girls v2 OOC: MOAR LAMPSHADES PLEASE
« Reply #13725 on: May 14, 2014, 05:07:57 am »

oh hey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thermate

Because thermate burns at higher temperatures than ordinary thermite,[1] it has useful military applications in cutting through tank armor or other hardened military vehicles or bunkers. As with thermite, thermate's ability to burn without an external supply of oxygen renders it useful for underwater incendiary devices.

oh hey, I didn't quite consider just how powerful these things actually are. This jet is fucked. Kyle and the others should really stop trying to punch the jets and just grab more of these things
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13726 on: May 14, 2014, 06:21:15 am »

I'm considering waiting for Wolfchild before posting the turn so as to see if they want to change their turn. Other Wise the turn is wrote and is ready to post.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13727 on: May 14, 2014, 06:24:03 am »

waiting for wolfchild is a gamble, might not post until tomorrow. if in doubt, just make sens fall a turn longer so woflchild can still catch them
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13728 on: May 14, 2014, 07:55:53 am »

No one has told stella sen is falling and she has a face full of jet, with sounds of battle going arround, i cant see how she would know that sen was falling, sorry but i dont like metagaming if i can prevent it
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13729 on: May 14, 2014, 07:56:53 am »

ICARUS did tell her, either way, sanure is offline probably sleeping so turn not until way later

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13730 on: May 14, 2014, 07:59:20 am »

I read that and changed action acordingly, the smokescreen, (which is hot) should hopefully make the pilots take a bit to realize that she is gone
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13731 on: May 14, 2014, 08:02:44 am »

on a side note, it's fucking hard to find stuff about these kind of charges, as the internet is absolutely flooded by people who believe these kinda charges were used in the WTC attack as an isnide job thing. Fucking internet. These things were patented 2009 god damnit, I really doubt they were sent back in time to take the WTC out.
Come on, if you were faking a terrorist attack, wouldn't you want to send yourself weapons from the future to cover your tracks? Wake up, sheepull!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13732 on: May 14, 2014, 08:07:50 am »

hmm, point

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13733 on: May 14, 2014, 08:28:43 am »

Wait, that made sense?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13734 on: May 14, 2014, 08:35:11 am »

about as much as keeping the charges secret for 8 years and *then* patenting them, instead of earning money from the patent

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13735 on: May 16, 2014, 05:35:56 pm »

((yeah, but each scar means a stab from a silver knife, a shot from a silver bullet, possibly several at a time. Each of them is a life threathening situation for a werewolf))
As much as a stab from a sword, a shot from a howitzer, or several at a time is to anyone else. Probably less.
Sig

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13736 on: May 16, 2014, 05:38:14 pm »

probably more, considering werewolves are super allergic to silver. I imagine it to be similar to gods and orichalcum. 4x the damage

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13737 on: May 16, 2014, 06:02:43 pm »

On the other hand, knives and bullets are a lot more than 4x less deadly than swords and howitzers. Especially the giant swords and enchanted explodey howitzers we tend to see. And don't get me started on deities' powers...
Sig

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13738 on: May 17, 2014, 08:07:25 am »

<No, they're fetish fuel.>
Dude. Most of the other catgirls* are small children. Not cool.

*2/3

((aaand sanure is Offline again. god damnit))
That happens if someone's taking a while to type up a post. Could be that.
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #13739 on: May 17, 2014, 08:08:07 am »

....the fact that all our catgirls are small children....
*looks shiftily around and shoves cat ears on Maria*
Pages: 1 ... 914 915 [916] 917 918 ... 1030