Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44

Author Topic: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN!  (Read 134825 times)

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
Re: Beginner's Mafia XLIII: Robot Mafia - Cargo Bay, First Day
« Reply #225 on: October 07, 2013, 09:17:50 pm »

@Imp,

For your "epiphany" question, which was basically your whole post, I think. It's because I'm more used to this style of mafia. I've played mafia, actually over 200 games of mafia, though I've never played mafia on this forum, with this setup. I took time to get used to, and usually, the mafia I played were live, on the go, 30 minute mafia. Or, less active forum mafia. I think that's why I "suddenly became better" I grew used to how this thing moves along, and wasn't being obnoxiously stupid against asking questions.

Oh shoot, There's more posts ;-;.
I'll be right back.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 07, 2013, 09:49:20 pm »

Persus13:
Meant to ask you a slightly different question than you answered, but great to have the other answer too.  I'll change my question again.

Why'd you say "I viewed Luke as town even before I got my role PM."?
For every trouble under the sun, there is an answer, or there is none.
If there is one, then seek until you find it.
If there is none, then never ever mind it.

Superblackcat

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving Gifts of Bad Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: October 07, 2013, 09:56:47 pm »

Congratulations kleril, you just left Imp in the dust on the Scum-o-meter.

If you have bothered to read about 3 of my posts, you would see that first, There was NO buddying done towards you, in fact... I argued SEVERELY against any buddying. Second, "I agree with kleril" was indeed very vague, and was cleared up through atleast 3 posts containing the SAME information because I didn't think some people saw it through walls of text. Third, I did not think you were scum, until you replied to the behemoth, and even then, I defended you because I saw that a lot of the accusations had to do with ME acting scummy at the beginning of the game. I then attacked MrZ because of his pure lack of reasoning, and how easily he accepted things others said. As much as I like other people's opinions, I take them all with a grain of salt, he embraced Imp's without any restriction.

That made me think you were scummy, then you continue on to "I'm sorry I've been scummy, it's inexcusable but you guys are wrong thinking I am scummy, in fact, lets just make this all SBC's fault, and vote MrZ". I supported you because you made a lot of the mistakes I made at the beginning, I continued to support you after you attacked me, because it was a valid option, even if you were town, to get yourself out of the predicament. Sadly, I don't support you anymore. I am very tempted to vote you instead of MrZ, but let's see how this plays out.

Next, What is your reason's for voting MrZ? Blowing off one question? He already said he had stuff written up, but it got deleted. It seems like you aren't even taking the time to SKIM through all the posts. Sadly, I do kind of believe Imp that you are scum.

On Squill: he was my top town pick, because as Imp said with MrZero, he was mostly down the middle of the line. He said nothing that was actually scummy, and seemed like a mostly busy, putting some thought into it, but not too much, mafia player.

@Darvi, I've already convinced myself of both kleril and MrZero, but I don't think they are partners, which makes my life difficult. I'm still keeping an eye out to see who is more scummy.

My second question was more of a "troll" question in hopes of one of the mafia leaking a "yes".

I agree that stats are not insanely important. But at some point, it's important, and even though people may say "math is a distraction" if you do the mathematically correct way, usually you would win, more often than you would lose.

I believe that the way Luke talked should not be put against persus. Luke's way of talking, because of how overwhelmed he was, could signify that he was either town of scum.

IF I missed anything, could you guys please repost the question, or lead me to it. I think I hit everything, but I could've mis-skimed something.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 07, 2013, 10:57:49 pm »

*cracks knuckles*

Alright. I've pissed myself off enough with procrastinating and lurking that I'm gonna get over my irrational fear of my IPad and post something for fuck's sake.

First, let's respond to questions. Then, I can pick apart Imp at my leisure. Mostly Imp because he's been annoying me and as you could probably guess, I haven't been paying as much attention to the game as I'd like. Now that I've set myself on doing this, I'll be looking through all the posts as I sweep for questions at me, and seeing who looks scummy.

I won't be quoting, unfortunately. I'll refer to the post number and person asking the question, and possibly repeat the question, instead.

@Superblackcat, reply #176, concerning my top scums and FoS.
I'll get back to you. I need to look through the posts, and badly. Harass me if I don't get back to this.

@Persus, reply #181, multiple questions; Opinion post-behemoth, Opinions about Imp's accusations, and Reasoning for not posting
About everything post behemoth, I can't say anything yet. I still need to sweep through and process everything. I did read the Behemoth(not thoroughly though) and his accusations a bit ago, and preliminary thoughts have me annoyed at him taking shit out of context again, finding things where there aren't, and focusing on the wrong things for scum hunting. Oh, and it got me pissed off as a player(OOC, so to speak) about how he was talking to Lukeinator. HEY IMP; don't tell people not to play the fucking game because you think they're playing badly. That's the point of a goddamn beginner's mafia. Jeezus. Your first time playing too, bud, and even if you think you're hot shit for having experience with people(impressive background, I'll admit), my observances of your play have you focusing on semantics more than anything. That may have changed in the last five pages. I certainly hope so. Oh, almost forgot. Reason I didn't post is that I kept procrastinating. By the time I got myself around, I would feel I didn't have enough time. I'm bad at that. I'm gonna try to make this priority one game, though, since it's the only one besides Perplexicon that's really time-sensitive in the traditional sense.
@Imp, reply #209, Questions about my incessant lurking
YES THANK YOU SO MUCH
That is a good question! Oh my god I'm so glad you're finally focusing on the right stuff. I knew I would be called out on that because it was shameful behavior, I'll admit. Like I said, it was procrastination, doing other games first, etc. But the reason that I was procrastinating so much is that I thought that it would be incredibly difficult to effectively post on anything but my computer, and since my computer can do so much, I would get distracted by other things. Mostly because I was wanting to dissect the behemoth piece by piece and feed it to you, a foolish endeavor, but yeah. Just my fault, basically. Gonna try to fix that, since I've found the solution to my I-pad troubles(mostly brought on by the fact that I have to switch tabs often to do mafia, and my I-pad likes to make it reload the page when I come back, eating my post. It's discouraging): Select All, Copy, Paste. I hope to participate more fully in the future(as for the 1000 word post, I did that on my computer, and really should've been doing Mafia instead. More time-sensitive.)
@kleril, reply #219, regarding me posting and Mr. Zero's assessment of my activity(I'm noticing a theme here...)
I do hope this counts as posting something with content. As for his assessment, I think it's a poor one. I've been doing terribly, with lurking like that, purposefully or not. So I suppose I disagree with e reasoning behind the assessment, if not the assessment itself.

Huh. Thought there'd be more questions. Time for the more detailed sweep and cursory thoughts to answer SBC and Persus.

Oh wait! Darvi's question as to why I'm not voting him.
Answer: Because you aren't the person I am/was trying to pressure. I was trying to pressure Imp, to get him to do a good play instead of active-lurking like it had appeared he had been(and still may be). And I only have me vote to pressure people with! :(

Alright, now for the sweep.

Ffffuuuuuu-
Of course there's too many little things I want to dig at for me to get all of them. Figures.

Top scum is actually Mr. Zero now, since I haven't been able to skim Imp's easily now that he's spoilered them. Right next to Imp, right up there. Deathsword and Persus are preliminary town thoughts, but I'm basically suspicious of everyone right now. You all feel scummy in some we or another. That's all for tonight, folks.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 07, 2013, 11:06:42 pm »

Mostly Imp because she's been annoying me[...]
Get yer pronouns right. :I

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: October 08, 2013, 04:29:47 am »

@All things not-Rolepgeek, namely 'Where's that promised analysis of Mr.Zero's posts'

I'm delaying sharing that for now, I prefer not to explain why yet.

I have two questions directed towards Mr.Zero that I'd like to see answers of before I provide that analysis.

Whether he answers or not I will be providing my analysis before D1 ends.

@All things Rolepgeek:

I'm not tempted to pick this apart line by line and 'feed it to you'.  I'll keep my comments as vague, polite, and short as I can without risking losing their meaning.

I really have no desire to talk -to- Rolepgeek.  I understand I should question more.  I'll do so, and I'll do it in size14 font to make it distinct, but I'm talking about him, not to him, except for the stuff in that size font.  There, I feel slightly more comfortable now.

Said it before, say it again; I'll be pleased if anyone happens to want to take it upon themselves to do the scumhunting in regards to this so focusedly anti-imp player.

Then again,

Huh. Thought there'd be more questions.

Rolepgeek:  Why?  You think anyone else really wants to talk to your attitude, or because of it, you?

None of the rest of you want to, huh?  You're not waiting for later because of any reason other than that you'd rather not either?  Not like I can blame you.  Maybe that anti-imp just happens to be anti-all-with-imp-focus.  Would that be a scum-tell, to be so unpleasant that no one really wants to interact with you?

Now I'd like to write off my and his differences as 'very different playstyles' (and earlier had, because it's comforting and I do like my comforts), but that's not going to successfully Scumhunt, especially if he happens to be one of the Scum.  If I -must-, I will dig into the pit of... I'm not going to currently describe this/him, but I trust my meaning is clear enough.

Oh, and it got me pissed off as a player(OOC, so to speak) about how he was talking to Lukeinator. HEY IMP; don't tell people not to play the fucking game because you think they're playing badly. That's the point of a goddamn beginner's mafia.

Rolepgeek:  I quoted the OP and then applied portions of it that were being ignored by that player with pressure.  First time that's been done in a Mafia game, to your knowledge?

Why focus on my interactions in this direction with Luke?  Did you miss this, which happened -first-?
@Squill:
I'll make sure to do some questions at some point, but for now I'm just answering questions while I'm at my computer.

We've heard nothing from you in over 48 hours.  Are you actually interested and able to play?  If not, why have you not already requested a replacement, especially since we have one handy and apparently eager to get into his/her first game?

Feces, fool.  If you're going to tunnel on me, despite...

Mostly Imp because he's been annoying me and as you could probably guess, I haven't been paying as much attention to the game as I'd like. Now that I've set myself on doing this

...at least attempt to use an illusion of scum hunting, rather than 'Imp makes me annoyed, whaa, so I'm going to use him as a verbal punching bag while occasionally interlacing my personal attacks with references to Scumhunting while occasionally admitting I'm just here to kick people around and otherwise not really paying much attention'.

Yawn.  In case my intentions towards Luke and Squill were opaque, it's sometimes called pressure.  My goal was not to drive either from the game (though I did know we had an apparently eager-to-play replacement who I happened to already know I wanted to be in a/many game(s) with, thus this would not be a particularly unfortunate result in my sights should it occur).  I used most of the tricks I know to attempt to increase interaction with and from both of those initially massively lurking players, 'spending' significant time and effort on this goal and releasing that pressure when it was achieved (in Squill's case) or I realized my goal was unachievable (Luke).  And I believe I did so in a highly pro-Town and 'least harmful for Mafia the Game overall and its current and hopefully returning someday players' fashion as well.  I deem this responsible play.

It seems interesting that Rolepgeek may be protesting, in this one area, only my aggressive, hostile tone combined with the pressure I used.  *snort*

Rolepgeek:  Pot calling the kettle black, much?  Got any cleaner glasses to see this game through?  Any of them happen to be rose colored?

Oh wait! Darvi's question as to why I'm not voting him.
Answer: Because you aren't the person I am/was trying to pressure. I was trying to pressure Imp, to get him to do a good play instead of active-lurking like it had appeared he had been(and still may be). And I only have me vote to pressure people with! :(

Rolepgeek: Lie much?  Words don't pressure?  Your intense and intensely focused hostility is not actually a form of pressure to you?  Have you had your blood pressure checked recently, or are you afraid that visiting a doctor would raise questions about possible drug abuse?

I do hope this counts as posting something with content.

Rolepgeek:  What purpose does this serve in your post?  Are you admitting that you are alternating your passive lurking with active lurking, and are checking to make sure that we buy this shit and to verify we are eager to swallow more of it?

"posting something with content"?  Sure he did.  Content of value to the game and its purpose?  Lets consider that.

Answer to Superblackcat:  I'm not really playing this game, and need more time.  Remind me because I might not be arsed to remember, cause I'm not really here to play it.

Answer to Persus13:  I'm not really playing this game, and need more time.  But that Imp, oh man!  I can wax on and on about his bad play, that I don't even bother to really read, earlier or recently.  Don't forget though, I'm not really playing this game and haven't been, so I really do need more time.

Answer to Imp:  Yay!  You're actually engaging me!  That's going to make bullying you more fun.  Good boy!  Here's some excuses, that's your reward.  Lets encourage you to engage me more, so I can get you -really- good next time.

Answer to Kleril:  Ahh, does everyone buy my BS?  Yeah, I'm a BSer, hehehe.

Answer to Darvi:  I'm just here to bully Imp.  My vote's on Imp because that makes my bullying behavior more excusable and understandable.  I don't care to pay any attention to you and no promises that I intend to focus on you at any point.

Alright, now for the sweep.

Ffffuuuuuu-

Whoops, it's hard work trying to play this game and I'd really can't be arsed.  Lets make it look like I'm actually trying to do more than bully Imp though... Oh!  People wonder if Imp and Mr.Zero are scumbuddies.  That'll do!  Why Top Scum is Mr.Zero of course, for no reasons I need to give, just that it's really obvious he's Scum.  (I don't notice that not saying Imp is my top Scum makes it a wee bit obvious that I'm attacking Imp to attack, and not because I care if he's Scum or not)  Here. I'll pick a couple other people to claim as my top town and I won't give any reasons cause I'll just make them up later if I think I need to, and I'll say a few generic closing words that seem to suggest that I'm thinking and playing.

*cracks knuckles*...(I'm noticing a theme here...)

You're not the only one.

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 08, 2013, 05:36:25 am »

why is your first piece of your anti-klelil argument is that he was buddying SBC?

Doh!  Persus13, when you say my "first piece of anti-klelil argument", are you referring to Behemoth, or a different post?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: October 08, 2013, 07:03:08 am »

why is your first piece of your anti-klelil argument is that he was buddying SBC?

Doh!  Persus13, when you say my "first piece of anti-klelil argument", are you referring to Behemoth, or a different post?

I'm referring to Behemoth
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Imp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 08, 2013, 07:19:33 am »

I'm referring to Behemoth

Thanks Persus!

Mr.Zero, a third question.  Persus13 asks me this.

What do you think of this question, and what's he really asking?

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: October 08, 2013, 12:34:34 pm »

Yeah guys. sorry for the lack of posts on my side but the forums ate 2 of em, they weren't huge but lenghty and since i'm a busy person i didn't have that much time to recreate them.

@SBC

Oh man, do I feel stupid. I thought this was a 7/2 game, and I just now, noticed this is a 9/2 game.

So now, let me clear things up. I only believe in the NL in a 7/2 game, as a 9/2 game, the chances of hitting a mafia is much higher, in a sense, because we get 2 days to lynch. Also, that means we can RL twice without much consequence.

Thus, I completely support Lynching today. Also, just saying, I don't think a 9/2 game is very balanced for the mafia.

You just did not. Looking at the game set-up is the first step of joining a Mafia, if it were in the beginning then sure. But a week or 2? have passed and you then say this... You shat on your shoe's. Washing it won't make the smell go away.

Also the underlined part.
Why would you say that? You wouldn't be bothered by it as town, i can see it as a good point in a Mafia-related discussion ( Not a mafia game) but it absolutely holds no value in the game itself.

@MrZero, I didn't vote you for giving your foses, I voted you for, as you can see in my post, not questioning anything Imp said.

I can't vote someone for... Not doing what I ask, I can for pulling out several scumtells when answering what I asked.

I'm pretty sure you didn't even read through my whole post, because you just pulled out tiny parts of it, and decided that was my whole post.

Lol, I like the underlined part as it applies to you as well on a more regular basis.

Quote from: Superblackcat on October 04, 2013, 06:50:46 pm
You seem to understand Imp very well... Might you be getting clarifications, or just frankly status updates with eachother... in a certain thing called Scum chat?

You two seems to be working together. It wasn't very apparent in the previous posts, but because of that post, I've noticed you guys have basically agreed on everything.

Totally, and you?
What do you mean by that? Do you agree that you guys are in Scum chat, Do explain exactly what you mean by "Totally and you?"

Also, what are you looking for me to answer.

Sarcasm and redirected the question at you, i should have put [sarcasm][/sarcasm] tags in it as i forgot that it's hard to transfer sarcastic comments over the Internet.

@Persus13
@Mr. Zero:
You said a while back you thought Rolepgeek was town. WHy?

I mentioned it in this Post, and this bit to be specific.

Overly hostile? So... Since when is aggressive scum hunting a bad thing?The only party that doesn't benefit from aggressive scum hunting is the scum team, no? At least he IS doing some progress in the hunting, while SBC is trying to deflect/defend/strike back and concentrates more on getting the next 2 days NL's than trying to find scum today ( In the sense of the first mafia day).

By now my opinion has slightly changed over him, but i still believe that he's town-ish.

@Squill
MrZero: I'm feeling a little bit less confident in him being town now. His posting is not too often, and doesn't seem to contain a whole lot of information, at least to me.

Yes, again. Pardon me, forum ate my post twice and i didn't have that much time to reconstruct it.

@Kleril
@Zero[/size]:
@Darvi, I will gladly answer every question you have if you show a clear indication that the question is directed at me.

Got any more reasons for your town read on RPG?
There's a question directed at you, and you blew it off. Now, answer it. RPG's had so little town-esque activity that I can't believe that you know something we don't. On top of that, you avoided answering the question.

I didn't blow it off at all, actually i didn't even truly acknowledge it due to unforeseen circumstances of the forum eating my posts. So where'd you get the idea that i blew it off?? Haven't i answered every question directed at me so far?  ( If no, then repost and i will get on it)

With answer i mean a response, thus not necessarily a result which satisfied the question giver.

Im going to do some sports now, when i get back i will continue reading and answer/ask more questions.
Durrr..

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: October 08, 2013, 02:15:07 pm »

Onto SBC: Smart move, but no. I've got to stand up to this. SBC's earlier attempts to try and get all buddy-buddy with me are most likely just to drive me further into the ground. I look scummy enough based on my bad play, and getting all this positive attention from the other top scum pick would make it look as if we were both scum, but I plead that this is not the case. There has been zero reason to support me, for any reason. My play's been shitty, and anyone taking that as scumtells, you're wrong, but justifiably so. SBC's approval of my play was trying to make me look scummier by proxy.
@kleril: If this was the case, then a town would not be so ridiculously defensive. A good town would realize something: If they got lynched, and flipped town, then SBC would be put in a pretty bad light. But even then, I haven't noticed this "buddy-buddy" stuff to me, and it seems like you are hugely exaggerating to try to flip suspicion off of you, and onto someone else. To me, it looks like a scum trying to defend themselves in panic, while at the same time trying to lynch someone else.

@All: Does anyone think that SBC was really sucking up to kleril? I didn't notice it personally, and even if it did happen, then kleril's lynch could be quite informative.
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 08, 2013, 06:26:25 pm »

Regarding activity, I try to post whenever I can. Which can be rather unpredictable since teachers keep re-scheduling tests and, starting tomorrow, I'll have to start working as well. Still, I'll try to place all I can or what catches my attention in posts, as well as the usual IC advice. This post will be content-light, however, due to how tired I am at the moment.

@Deathsword: No offense but i've used quotes in (nearly) every of my posts, if you aren't even bothered to click on the quote number of the quoted part then i cannot help you.
I confused you with rolepgeek. Mistakes happen, please do not be offended or use agressive-seeming text when pointing out such errors.

{Rolepgeek: use quotes like the one above. Clicking the "quote" button on a post will auto-generate the link and poster's name for you}

IM NOT SURE BUT I THINK THE FORUM AT MY POST NOW,TWICE>
{Others have answered with their own ways to avoid it, my own involves merely selecting all text from the post and doing a simple ctrl+c. Should the internets eat my post, I'll open another one and paste the previously copied text on it.}

Superblackcat, you are far too unconcerned with the lynch and using it. Why would you not want to use the town's greatest asset?
I assume your unvoting me if you are voting SBC?
{Voting for someone else counts as unvoting whatever your previous vote-target was. In some setups with multiple votes this may not be the case}

{Imp: regarding this post, please do not use letters bigger than the standard size, especially for entire sentences or paragraphs.}
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: October 08, 2013, 06:33:17 pm »

Mostly Imp because she's been annoying me[...]
Get yer pronouns right. :I
That's it, you're all it's to me now.

{Any questions about the person being replaced amount to what's essentially role-fishing. The replacement doesn't know what the previous person was thinking and should say so. The only information they have about their predecessor is what their role tells them, and that should naturally stay secret. Basically, treat the new guy as if they had been playing the entire game.}

Obviously a person cannot tell us another's reasons, but is it fair to ask a replacement what they think of posts made by their predecessor?
No. It's not. They can either aknowledge whatever scumminess their predecessor had (which is self-incriminating), or they don't (which gets them accused of hiding information or somesuch). And besides, they shouldn't care about what their predecessor did. They already know their predecessor's alignment. They should care about what everybody else did.

@Darvi, I've already convinced myself of both kleril and MrZero, but I don't think they are partners, which makes my life difficult. I'm still keeping an eye out to see who is more scummy.
Is that a "I don't think they behave like partners" or "I don't think they are partners", period?

I agree that stats are not insanely important. But at some point, it's important, and even though people may say "math is a distraction" if you do the mathematically correct way, usually you would win, more often than you would lose.
No, it's not. You could just as much argue that it's unlikely that I'm scum because it only has a 2:7 chance of being the case. The same could be said about you. Or anybody else. And when you apply the same argument to every player in the game, it loses every meaning. Don't use statistics unless somebody has an ability along the lines of "you can check somebody's role, but it has a 25% chance of being inaccurate". And even then.

That sounds like a lazy excuse for tunneling.

Top scum is actually Mr. Zero now, since I haven't been able to skim Imp's easily now that he's spoilered them. Right next to Imp, right up there. Deathsword and Persus are preliminary town thoughts, but I'm basically suspicious of everyone right now. You all feel scummy in some we or another. That's all for tonight, folks.
What suspicions do you have against Mr.Z? Is Imp's behaviour from back then still reason enough to think it this suspicious? Why are these two town? And that last bit smells like vague handwaving. "Yeah I guess you're ALL suspicious. Somehow. I don't have anything better to say really." I can tell that's the case because it directly contradicts your town-picks right before.

I didn't blow it off at all, actually i didn't even truly acknowledge it due to unforeseen circumstances of the forum eating my posts. So where'd you get the idea that i blew it off?? Haven't i answered every question directed at me so far?  ( If no, then repost and i will get on it)
No, you haven't, because you apparently have finally acknowledged my question while deftly avoiding giving me an actual answer.

A good town would realize something: If they got lynched, and flipped town, then SBC would be put in a pretty bad light.
A ood town would realize that SBC would already be in a bad light and it wouldn't need to get lynched for it. The inverse might be true (somebody badly attacking somebody else, who then turns out to be scum, will look more like town unless the lynchee was obviously bad enough to warrant a bus.), but this way it doesn't. You don't look more scummy for badly attacking if your target turns out to be town, because the bad attacks speak fror themselves.

@All: Does anyone think that SBC was really sucking up to kleril? I didn't notice it personally, and even if it did happen, then kleril's lynch could be quite informative.
You lot all suck anyway, especially when your ribcages start expanding. Also that's a scumtell right there, unsubtly nudging us towards lynching kleril. Yeah it has three votes (I think) on it, so what. It's not a reason to go "hey we might want to lynch it and see what happens".

Also, no. I have a negative spot modifier so I wouldn't notice the broad side of a barn.

And with this, I'm failrly certain that Squill was lurking scum all along who's now trying to push for a kleril lynch. I'm still gonna watch Imp, though, naturally. And RPG can join the Haus.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: October 08, 2013, 08:22:13 pm »

Day has ends Thursday, October 10th at 9 PM.

Votecount
Imp - Rolepgeek
Squill - Darvi
Persus13 -
Rolepgeek -
kleril - Imp, Persus13, Squill
superblackcat - Deathsword, Mr.Zero
Mr.Zero - Kleril, superblackcat
Deathsword -
Darvi -

No lynch -
Not voting -

0 votes to extend. 4 needed to extend
0 votes to shorten 5 needed to shorten

WARNING: Votecounts are now done mostly by a program.

Lurker Tracker for this game
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:38:02 pm by zombie urist »
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 08, 2013, 08:34:43 pm »

Good to see activity from Deathsword and Mr. Zero.

@Kleril:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Imp:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Darvi:
@Persus, Since you believe kleril is scum, who do you think his partner is?
Not completely sure. Imp's pretty sure your Kleril's partner, but there's a few people I can cross off. If Kleril's scum, then I'm pretty sure Imp isn't scum as the two have been arguing for pretty much the entire game. Otherwise the choices are pretty open.
You mention "a few people". At best, you actually list one. Who else would you cross off if your had to choose?
Uhhhh, shoot, you're right, besides Imp I can't really think of anyone else to cross off the list. Until recently, Mr. Zero and Squill seemed a top possibility, and Rolepgeek still seems like a possibility, but you and Deathsword could be either way. SBC seems less likely to be kleril's partner, as almost every attempt to connect the two is either a weak claim, out-of-context, or seems to be just how SBC and Kleril say stuff.

@Rolepgeek
HEY IMP; don't tell people not to play the fucking game because you think they're playing badly.
Can you link to that post? Because Imp has 47 posts according to the lurker tracker, and I'm not going to hunt down that post. Or use quotes with links, please.

Also, Rolepgeek, if you could get active again with your promised analysis posts it would be nice.

@Imp: Seriously, your posts are big enough without using extra large font for a half a post.
Spoiler: Also: (click to show/hide)

@ Zero: (referring to here) And once again I take issue with part of your anti-SBC argument. I agree that we should look at SBC's explanation with some doubt, but I haven't read the OP in a while, and I don't remember explicitly stating there were 9 players, just 7 beginners and 2 ICs. So shooting down instantly makes me wonder if you've already decided you're 100% certain SBC is scum and making the pieces fit where they don't.

@Squill:
@kleril: If this was the case, then a town would not be so ridiculously defensive. A good town would realize something: If they got lynched, and flipped town, then SBC would be put in a pretty bad light.
I'm sorry, but I don't think I completely understand this, can you explain this more clearly?

@Darvi: I've noticed you've been voting people who have been attacking Kleril. This to try and scare off those trying to lynch your scum-buddy? Cause Squill may be bandwagoning, but he does seem to have some valid points. Also, there any special scum tells for ICs? Any previous games you'd recommend for someone interested in getting a read on your playstyle? Also, why are people making such a big deal about the Scum IC? He's not a behind the scenes puppeteer or anything right?

@Deathsword: There any special scum tells for ICs? Any previous games you'd recommend for someone interested in getting a read on your playstyle?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 44