Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Obsessions - Irons St Theatre  (Read 6247 times)

NobodyPro

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Obsessions - Irons St Theatre
« Reply #75 on: December 04, 2013, 02:24:01 am »

So much for night. Now for the fire.

Draw waterfalls, rivers, rainclouds, fountains, ice cubes, snowflakes, ice spires, glaciers and the like. Summon cold water from ... broken pipes, the reservoir on the roof, water fountains, the sky itself. Basically wherever  can find some water. Cold water. Direct it from above onto the star. Expend a charge
(Sig.Spell:1) As you finish the drawings water begins to seep up from stage around you. Your most recent drawings begin to fade and run. Before you can pull yourself to your feet the water freezes, causing your hands, pants and shoes to stick to the stage. In this heat the ice wont last long.

"Tired... hot. Too hot."
Cartwheel out of the theater, take a breather outside.
(5) As you close the door behind you, you feel rejuvenated by the feat of needless acrobatics. A quick glance around as you catch your breath reveals that the lobby is untouched by the fight.

Cut the deck for Fortune's Star.

Cut Fortune's Star for the deck.

Cut Fortune's Star with the deck.
(Sig.Spell:6) You quickly cut the deck and the deck cuts everything else in front of you. A clearly deep cut and a line of dust appears across the walls as if a blade had been run across the surface. (A:6,D:2) The Star momentarily shifts, a clear line of fire appears across its center. (A:2,D:5) Roger gets a front row view of the lobby being cut up, with the line beginning just over his head and passing over walls, machines and the street light outside. The windows shatter from the unseen force.

"Nngh. Not exactly the way I expected. Maybe this universe has a low tolerance for my powers, and that's why I'm acting so nauseous right now.

"Miris! Uzbrukt ienaidniekam!"

Undead! Attack the enemy!
(A:5,D:2) The Puppet runs, or uncertainly shambles, towards Fortune's Star, heedless of the knee deep liquid that has collected in front of the stage. It takes a swing at the Star, (1) singeing own dried limb on fire but raising a burst of flames from the surface and causing it to shift position.

Fortune's Star glows intensely for a second before releasing a burst of flame in every direction. (vs.Ppt-A:5,D:3) The puppet is hit first, causing its skin to blister and burn but it seems otherwise unaffected. (vs.Jer-A:6,D:6) Jeremiah dives behind a nearby pile of smoldering seating, it bursts into flames but Jeremiah is otherwise untouched. (vs.Nat-A:4,D:2) Nathan is struck by the flames but manages to escape serious injury. (vs.Oz-A:2,D:2) Oz presses himself against the ice and the wave of fire sails overhead.

Spoiler: Players (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Enemies (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 04, 2013, 11:42:50 am »

Pull a writing instrument out of my breast pocket with my mouth. Sketch, on the ice, water flowing toward the star.
Mmfph .. grrbl errgha!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2013, 09:04:23 pm »

Scan surroundings for some way to jump or climb to roof of theater, or find some other entrance. Do not go through just yet.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

nightcrafter27

• Bay Watcher
  • Extrapolator Extrodinator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2013, 12:14:51 am »

Apply some heart card healing to Rodger.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]