Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 309

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)  (Read 339272 times)

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums: The Gates of Rundum (IC thread)
« Reply #1815 on: February 02, 2015, 06:38:49 pm »

Kat was still within earshot of the priest and turned back to him, walking back into the church.

"Information that might be of interest to the oldtimer? Lay it on me. I'm listening."

"Doesn't surprise me that he left so soon. I doubt he was going to believe in my words, priest or not, this is going to sound absurd. The Judge is literally going to visit us, and Titan is already in this world. While I am not sure why they are visiting us, this might be his opportunity to talk to Defender face-to-face. But I need your help too, ask them what they are doing here. If we are about to face a war between powerful creatures, we need to warn the other regions!""
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:59:55 pm by Praefectus Screptum »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: February 02, 2015, 11:49:33 pm »

After some light exercising, taking a bath and getting back to the bar wearing only his pants to get some liquor to drink before sleeping, Lycan checks on his companions to make sure no one is passed out in a drunken stupor before going to his quarters.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Gamerboy4life

• Bay Watcher
  • Helicopegasus
    • View Profile
« Reply #1817 on: February 02, 2015, 11:59:09 pm »

"Ah, that'd explain it. I thought that you were talking about something a little more fancy than just a little stall. Most of the villages I've seen didn't have places like that, the villagers just went out to sell their goods whenever they saw some travellers. Or hand their stuff over in certain cases. But I shouldn't have to explain that part to you."

"Hm. I'm not one to judge banditry. Quite a few tend to be starving peasantry. Others just find it enjoyable taking what they want, honor be damned." Maiya glanced down towards Kaarina. "Which would you fit under?"
I need to put something interesting here.

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: February 03, 2015, 12:41:44 am »

"Ah, uh, Lycan, I... Uhm, I think you forgot your shirt in the baths..."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: February 03, 2015, 12:44:25 am »

"Woah, what? The Gods are here?"

Kat looked around nervously. She did NOT want to be anywhere near one when they showed up. Whether or not her dark magic was innately evil, she was still a thief and she was sure that wouldn't be looked upon kindly.

"Er, right. Thank you, Father. I'm going to let oldtimer know. If I run into any Gods... well, I guess we'll see then. Have a good night."

She waved politely and moved to catch up to Gordon.

"Father Duvaaaaaallllll! Wait up!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1820 on: February 03, 2015, 04:08:40 am »

"Ah, uh, Lycan, I... Uhm, I think you forgot your shirt in the baths..."

"Nah, it's there on my bed." he replies, stopping just before returning to his room upon hearing Elysse's remark.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: February 03, 2015, 09:08:44 am »

"Hey, it's nice to meet someone else with a good head on their shoulders. Most people seem to think that all bandits are scum of the earth who should be hanged at the earliest opportunity. Personally I'm a bandit because I don't have much of a choice. Nowadays I've got too much of a temper to hold down a steady job and I haven't found any mercs who'd want to hire me either. Which sucks because being a bandit stinks worse than an outhouse in the summer."

"You're a freelancer, right? Imagine some of the worse conditions you've lived in and multiply that by a hundred. You're cold, you're hungry and your body is covered in lice. Add on top the fact that you're living with a desparate group of men and you're the only woman within miles and you'll have an inkling about what I've been through. The perks of the job definitely don't outweight the shit I've had to wade through, trust me."

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: February 03, 2015, 01:00:22 pm »

"Yes, they are young lady. And this is very concerning too, but I am sure that priest might get what he is seeking for if he talks to The Judge."
The priest performed a brief bow before stepping back to let her pass.
"Very well then. I wish you good luck in your journey."

Meanwhile the merchant was already with his arms crossed staring at both of the female talking right in front of him.
"Not wanting to interrupt or anythin' but we are going to close soon, so if you want to buy the staffs, you should do that now."

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: February 03, 2015, 01:07:35 pm »

Gordon threw his hands up in frustration.

: "I appear ta be tha only one here taking this seriously. I'll go."

Buy an Antidote staff!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: February 03, 2015, 02:11:33 pm »

"Ah, uhm, ok. Well... I hope that you sleep well, I guess."

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: February 03, 2015, 02:19:59 pm »

"Think I'll wait until at least old timer and the rest come back."
>Yes?

Praefectus Screptum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: February 03, 2015, 06:15:50 pm »

Gordon threw his hands up in frustration.

: "I appear ta be tha only one here taking this seriously. I'll go."

Buy an Antidote staff!
"Good, good. Just make sure to take those two out of here too, I gotta close this place. Tomorrow is gonna be a long day to everyone."
Gordon received Antidote Staff!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: February 04, 2015, 01:25:25 am »

Kat found Gordon and started tugging on his sleeve.

"Hey, Grandpa! The Gods are coming! That's what the priest said!"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: February 04, 2015, 01:34:04 am »

: "Oh, did he? I haven't heard of any such thing happening. Not even whispers, before I signed on with Vandertz. Don't suppose he said when this supposedly happened?"
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: February 04, 2015, 01:44:41 am »

"Well, he said Titan is here, and the Defender is 'coming soon'. Um, he asked me to ask them what they're doing here if we run into them, buuuuuuuut it might be better if you talked to any of them we run across? I mean you're all holy and stuff and I'm kind of a witch and a thief. They'd probably smite me as soon as look at me."
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 309