Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 881

Author Topic: Things that made you laugh today: some people notice when 1 change the title  (Read 1576686 times)

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you laugh today: 5221 laffs and counting
« Reply #5265 on: March 16, 2016, 11:56:46 pm »

remove papists

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #5266 on: March 17, 2016, 12:02:17 am »

It's them Germanic Pagans that cause the problems bro, what wiv their tribes an' shit.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TempAcc

• Bay Watcher
  • [CASTE:SATAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5267 on: March 17, 2016, 09:35:51 am »

Say that to the Umayylmaos trying to invade west francia in my game.

Anyway, I know the whole ~new ghostbusters~ movie sucked balls, that it was basically a poorly done SJW propaganda piece, and that the actresses visited a hospital in order to raise awareness for the movie, which basically only made them look like assholes using dying people to gain popularity, but I laughed my ass off at this:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
On normal internet forums, threads devolve from content into trolling. On Bay12, it's the other way around.
There is no God but TempAcc, and He is His own Prophet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5268 on: March 17, 2016, 10:06:16 am »

remove papists
REMOVE PAPIST

Anyway, I know the whole ~new ghostbusters~ movie sucked balls, that it was basically a poorly done SJW propaganda piece, and that the actresses visited a hospital in order to raise awareness for the movie, which basically only made them look like assholes using dying people to gain popularity, but I laughed my ass off at this:
Lol did they actually release it already? Fuck I haven't even noticed, that can't be good

Obligatory:
Ghostbusters 3: Official trailer

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5269 on: March 17, 2016, 11:36:01 am »

Who the hell gives a Stewie plush to a child?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5270 on: March 17, 2016, 02:51:35 pm »

Anyway, I know the whole ~new ghostbusters~ movie sucked balls, that it was basically a poorly done SJW propaganda piece

lol it's just bad comedy, no need to make it a conspiracy theory

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #5271 on: March 17, 2016, 04:45:23 pm »

Nah m8 it wasn't just a bad comedy, this was a classic retooled for ebin sjw points, you should've seen the fuckhueg backlash from sjw fans when they made the three white women strong independent scientists need no man whilst the one black woman was the black one whose qualifications were being black and could not into science because black

Subtle marketing

Anyways they're hoping they can coast by on politics alone whilst making nothing of value whilst sodomizing timeless classics and making dying children suffer their company and gladly for once they're wrong

And that means there's good in the world

Honestly reading the script and seeing the trailer reactions has already given me more joy than this botched abortion, I can only assume someone intended for this film to bomb in order to reap tax credits

Also Christ Hemsworth is in it
As far as I can tell he is just the sexy one, they really missed the massive opportunity to have a super sexy cast and rake in easy dolla

Probably the biggest reason why it will flop is not the politics or not having Chris Hemsworth shirtless enough, it's just that this is not just a terrible comedy, this is a Ghostbusters remake. You cannot avoid comparison with Ghostbusters because you've made it a Ghostbusters movie in a cynical attempt to cash in on nostalgiabux when all you end up doing is taking a crap on everyone's classic :P
And ultimately what was it that made the Ghostbusters film hilarious? Great script, great characters and great comedians having fun. I don't think they picked comedians of equal calibre.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #5274 on: March 17, 2016, 07:30:21 pm »

Nah m8 it wasn't just a bad comedy, this was a classic retooled for ebin sjw points, you should've seen the fuckhueg backlash from sjw fans when they made the three white women strong independent scientists need no man whilst the one black woman was the black one whose qualifications were being black and could not into science because black

Subtle marketing

Anyways they're hoping they can coast by on politics alone whilst making nothing of value whilst sodomizing timeless classics and making dying children suffer their company and gladly for once they're wrong

And that means there's good in the world

Honestly reading the script and seeing the trailer reactions has already given me more joy than this botched abortion, I can only assume someone intended for this film to bomb in order to reap tax credits

I didn't say it wasn't designed to bring defenders from the SJW crowd, only that it isn't some sort of SJW propaganda piece.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #5275 on: March 17, 2016, 07:52:13 pm »

At least we can all agree it's bad.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5276 on: March 17, 2016, 07:56:14 pm »

The graceful and majestic lyrebird.

This is cool to watch in a video like this, but it seems like the kinda thing you wouldn't want parking itself next door to your house.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5277 on: March 17, 2016, 11:09:22 pm »

In TF2 it's possible to set up an Engineer's teleporters so that the two intersect and anybody trying to use them get stuck in the teleporter model, which results in an endless teleportation loop that they can't get out of without committing suicide. So someone set up a teleporter trap like that, and of course a few people fell for it and complained about it. As such another Engineer gets the bright idea to build a teleporter trap right next to the first. Now these things are obviously funky to make since the game tries to prevent you from placing the teleporters so that they intersect. As such this guy was slowly moving around his placed exit, trying to find the correct position to place the entrance to finish the trap. Unfortunately he wasn't looking where he was going and accidently wandered into the first teleporter trap. Needless to say, everyone nearby stopped to point and laugh at him for his stupidity. It was pretty damn great.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Shining
    • View Profile
« Reply #5278 on: March 17, 2016, 11:13:57 pm »

I remember jumping into one of those as heavy on purpose. Enjoyed being that engie's sentry.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5279 on: March 18, 2016, 08:25:20 am »

So I'm watching a horror movie - already hilarious I know.

One of the security guards' last names is Lustig.
Pages: 1 ... 350 351 [352] 353 354 ... 881