Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289648 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

..Then don't do it?

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

OK..... Prophet stops bowing.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

Iton wakes up from his drug induced coma of a sleep,"Huh....what?.... Huh! W-what the heck is going on?"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Potatoes.

Lots of potatoes.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I'm Zanzetkuken.  I could be considered as coming from the same place as they are.  And I died at one point from being mauled by werewolves."
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

(Sorry, had to go vote. Really wish they'd give us a whole week to do it, but that's neither here nor there.)

Spawn room.

Being to groggy to be phased much by these strange displays, HugoLuman stood up and stretched. "Breakfast sounds good, though we should make sure those laser things aren't still there. Speaking of which, where's future me?"

Town

The sirens outside wavered and cut out, their sound replaced by a loud, dull electric hum. After a few seconds, a voice echoed forth, sounding like it came from tinny speakers all over.

"Gooood morning, people! This is your humble DJ, Marty, with the AM report. We're looking at a balmy 62 degree start to the day followed by a niiiice 72 in the afternoon. Chances are the weather will be sunny, but be on the lookout for showers of fun and mayhem! Now for some music, over to the greatest hits of the 80's with Axl Rose!"

The song "Welcome to The Jungle" began to play over whatever was broadcasting the sound, and there was an explosion (17) in the distance, possibly across town, but still large enough to shake the ground over here.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Future you ran off after I healed part of his back.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman raised his eyebrow at Zanzetkuken's mention of her apparent death. She certainly didn't seem dead, nor did she seem to be terribly scarred as one would infer getting mauled by werewolves would do. "Wait, what?"

The smith shook his head at the blaring music. "That bonehead will be the death of us all someday. Knew I'd likely have to deal with the lot of you. If you're still intent on meeting with the bladesman, follow me. Not many people know about the crazy bastard because he built his training facility under my shop, and for some reason only chooses to train specific players. Makes for a decent bunker during times like this, and maybe he can actually teach you a thing or two about wielding the sword. Now, follow me."

The smith walked up to a remote corner of his store and lifted up what appeared to be a tiger's pelt, revealing an apparently bare floor, save for a loose board. He lifted this board up, and a hatch of connected plans lifted with it, revealing a set of stairs, as well as emitting a cloud of mist.

"It's dark, but it's definitely safer then staying up here."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:18:24 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Just to be clear, that's Maurice on the radio)

Future you ran off after I healed part of his back.

HugoLuman tried to remember where he'd dropped his weapons as he parsed the conversation. "Oh... did he say anything?"

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle shrugs and goes down the hatch.
"Maurice sounds like a jackass."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think he said he was trying to get far enough away from the lasery things that they decided not to pursue on foot. He may have said something else but I can't remember.

((I actually can't remember~))

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

"I think I have a whole new idea of what kind of player Maurice is..." Zanzetkuken said, after which responding to Propman's question with "You apparently respawn here.  Did you really think I was a girl?  Anyway, you first.  You want to meet the guy, and you making the first entrance is probably for the best."

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Propman was confused. Respawning? Zanzetkuken was a man? Such propositions were decidedly not the best things to be brought up during a stressful time like this, but he simply managed a nod and started down the stairs behind Kyle.

"The "man", if you can even call him that, is mad. He thinks this whole world is nothing but a game, and he ruins this town for sport. Hasn't actually killed anyone for the past two visits, but he'll usually go on focused shooting sprees as well whenever he finds a new "toy" to play with. Dave should be able to route him out soon enough."

The stairwell creaked and groaned as the party stepped on it, the wooden boards inlayed into the rather thick trunk of a tree. The walls were dark, but Propman could make out red bricks, as well as areas patched over with what appeared to be corrugated tin. The smith took a moment to lift close the hatch above them with the rug over it, and pulled out a gas lamp to keep the area lit.

"Watch your step."
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think he said he was trying to get far enough away from the lasery things that they decided not to pursue on foot. He may have said something else but I can't remember.

((I actually can't remember~))

(Me neither, something about the reason they're chasing. I'll go back and look)

"So, they might have followed him out of here?"

The Snowglobe
Caroline tries to communicate with the giant from a safe distance.
Hello?! What are you doing?!

The giant turns around and takes a step towards the bushes "К̦̤̮̣у҉̝̪̳̘̖̯̥к̮̻̰̥а̣͍͔ ̪͓с̗̩̲̮и͚͙̱͇͚ͅе͓л̥̠̭л̧͖̙э͏̜ͅ?҉̜͍̗"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Possibly
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 427