Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

In absence of a poll, have some handy links!

Reminder: If you're comfortable with it, approximate height and weight would be good info for the character sheet
- 6 (42.9%)
Handy link to Character sheet!
- 2 (14.3%)
Handy link to map!
- 1 (7.1%)
Tropes page as well, why not.
- 5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 427

Author Topic: If Forumites Were Stuck in an RPG (2nd thread. REBOOT COMMENCED)  (Read 289615 times)

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile

One of the soldiers scoots away from Kevak when he says this.

HugoLuman heads towards the oni room. "Right. So. There's a diner room this way with a seemingly infinite supply of diner food. So, not much healthy stuff, but food."
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile

"Does that include pancakes?"
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Food~!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Yes, actually. Um... do you need help up?"

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile

"Yes, actually."

****PANCACKSESE~~~!!~!~!~!****

Arcvasti follows HugoLuman.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 12:40:07 am by Arcvasti »
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

One of the soldiers scoots away from Kevak when he says this.

HugoLuman heads towards the oni room. "Right. So. There's a diner room this way with a seemingly infinite supply of diner food. So, not much healthy stuff, but food."
Hey! I won't be going and killing you, I'm just pointing out if a tiger or robot death machine or eldrich horror kills you, I could use the corpse to heal someone who's alive.

Also pancakes!

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman walks past the dead oni, through the racks of alcohol, and to the crawlspace in the bathroom, . "I don't feel any danger this way!" he calls back. "I think they're gone! I'll go in first, just to be sure, but I think it's safe to come through!" He starts crawling through the passage in the mirror.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile

Prophet follows after Hugo.
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

Kevak follows.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

HugoLuman crawls out of the cabinet into the diner, and sees no sign of the attackers from yesterday, aside from a few scorch marks near the door into the next room. "Hello? Any deadly metal things in here?"

A voice calls from the next room. "Oh, still here, eh? And bringing some new friends! Don't worry, they've been gone for hours. Did you like your wish?"

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

The Snowglobe: Mirror Lake

"Oooo, I think he's telling us the penguin's names!" Lilium stood noticeably taller as soon as she realized the giant was friendly, or at very least, non-hostile for the moment. She waved at the waddling figures in the distance with an open smile.

Town: Blacksmith

Kyle and crew eventually reached the bottom of the stairwell, the muffled sound of a distant explosion jolting some of the dirt from the floorboards above. "That abomination enjoys destroying buildings more then he does anything else. Most of my revenue is from forging nails, screws, hinges, and hammers to repair the damage he does in his raids. Doesn't appreciate just how much hours and resources go into the houses he knocks down." There seemed to be no apparent door or passage from which to enter, the stairs emptying out into a small, cramped cellar. The blacksmith pressed the palm of his big, meaty hand into the leftmost brick of the wall, and the sound of a switch being activated briefly rang as a large section of the dead end began to lift up and pull away, revealing a door made out of what seemed to be printed cardboard, a bit reinforced so as to keep it structurally sound.

"If his methods of secrecy haven't tipped you off, the blade-master is a bit...out of it in the head. A far cry from Maurice, of course, but I advise you not make sudden movements before he finishes judging you." He lifted open the door, and gestured the party to go through.

Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle nods and goes through slowly with his hands up.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Zanzetkuken waits for Propman to enter first.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile

Dogou: Exterior

Slowly opening the door, a piercing light shone through the entire hallway, giving way to a seemingly impossibly large room, spanning at least an acre in height and length. The floors were of a rather cheap carpet, the type one would find in a motel or rundown house, while the walls were composed of thick oak wood; the ceiling was painted plaster of a beige color. The room was as bright as day in spite of having no apparent light sources, and all around the area lay an untold number of cardboard boxes of varying sizes, ranging from something small containers no larger then a ring holder to large containers sizable enough to hold a small car. At the center of the room, a large tower composed of many hundreds of cardboard boxes and slabs, held together by both nails and duct-tape, stood up high, dominating the landscape. The gramcrackery scent of papyrus was strong in the air, causing Propman to sneeze.

"Told you he was insane. I don't know how he managed to get this room down here, but not many people know of its existence. Why, the things one could do with this amount of space are absurd, but alas, the blademaster seems to have his own ideas. Now, he should be somewhere around the first floor of the tower. You should watch your step: some of these boxes have a life of their own."

Propman couldn't think of anything witty to say, simply staring at the odd room's vista with intent. "Er sir, isn't this a dungeon room?"

The smith shrugged. "I have no idea how this place functions, or how he managed to produce it. All I know is that it must have required some powerful magic to create, and it doesn't seem to be one of his standard abilities. He generally doesn't take kindly to being asked questions not pertaining to swords, or boxes. I would say it is closer to a miniature overworld area."

Hearing such terminology come out of the grizzled man's mouth was a bit odd, but the adventurer simply nodded. Box monsters didn't sound that scary, unless they were mimics.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:54:21 am by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Kyle starts picking his way through the boxes with his sword drawn. Boxes are tricksy buggers. Never know when they're hiding a snake.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 427