Make stats have 1/4 regen instead
- 4 (50%)
Disable regen when attacking or getting attacked
- 2 (25%)
Other (Post in OOC)
- 2 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11

Author Topic: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][3/?]: I GOT THIS  (Read 14828 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Nah, I like Sven, Davion, Undying and the guy who used to be Skeleton King who I can't for the life of me remember his new name. I just can't play them. :P

Can YOU play Meepo? :P
Yes.
lies

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Don't need to play all of them. The way the game is just makes it to difficult for me to do it.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][2/5]:
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2014, 05:26:26 pm »

Meepo's in my top 3 heroes, look at my dota profile

Dota is a hard game, mostly because of its shit matchmaking system.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Least DotA doesn't have servers made of toast.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2014, 08:21:10 pm »

Side: Dire
Name: Dytil the Golem
Appearance: A large construct of stone and metal animated by various glowing runes across the entirety of its body.
Backstory: Dytil was designed as a prototype for a new variety of soldier.  It performed well, but the idea was ultimately scrapped when the process to animate was deemed too costly to create such units.
Stats (70):
STRENGTH - 35
AGILITY - 35
INTELLIGENCE - 0

Single Focus - Passive - Damage dealt is multiplied by (1.2/1.4/1.6/1.8 ) and damage taken is multiplied by (0.9/0.8/0.7/0.6) at the cost that the unit goes after the first enemy unit it sees.  If an enemy hero is seen, it overrides the current unit it is targeting and goes after the 'hero' exclusively. Dytil will never enter an enemy tower's range, and will change targets if attempting to enter one's range.

Animation Pool - Passive - Dytil has a non-regenerating pool of (300/400/500/600) mana when he spawns. Having below (100/75/50/25) mana will kill Dytil.

Overload - [50/75/100/125] [1] - Dytil overloads his core to deal (1.5/2/2.5/3) times damage after Single Focus to a target within 5 tiles.

Broken God - [150/175/200/250] [10] [Physical] - Dytil rushes towards the nearest hero within 10 tiles, slamming them into the ground for (3/3.5/4/4.5) damage after Single Focus. Dytil then has a (25%/30%/35%/40%) chance to attack again, repeating until he fails.
                      Dytil rushes towards an enemy hero and destroys his core, dealing magic damage equal to his remaining health and mana. This kills Dytil but halves his respawn time.
There you go Zan.
Anybody else?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: ❂Defense of the Ancients❂ [OOC][3/?]: pls join
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2014, 08:44:56 pm »

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2014, 08:58:21 pm »

Ooh!

Me!
Me!

Side: Radiant
Name: Harkus, The Manavoid Templar
Appearance: Some basic idea: This and this
Backstory: Harkus was once a member of an ancient order of templars, whose teachings revolved around the use of mystic tattoos that enabled one to absorb and consume magic in order to fight the supernatural. That order is dead now. Harkus is one of the few that survived it's destruction, and the only one to do so with full tattoos inscribed. He seeks to rebuild, but to do so, he must keep the Ancients safe, in order for there to be somewhere he can rebuild...
Stats (70):
STRENGTH - 35
AGILITY - 15
INTELLIGENCE - 20

Dispelling Strikes - Passive - Burns (28/40/52/64) mana on each attack. Dispelling Strikes deals 60% of the mana burned as damage to the target

Counterspell - [100/120/140/160] [2] - Creates a shield that absorbs (100/150/200/250) spell damage. When the damage absorbed reaches its threshold, it explodes and deals the damage absorbed in an area of 5 tiles. Lasts 4 turns.

Manavoid Ward - [80/90/100/110] [3] Places a ward which causes Dispelling Strikes to replenish Harkus's mana by (10%/20%/30%/50%) the amount burned. Manavoid ward grants (10%/15%/20%/30%) spell resistance to Harkus and his allies. Lasts 3 turns, has a range of 10 tiles, and has 200 HP.

Nullify - [200/220/240/260] [7] - Harkus silences all enemies in a (6/8/10/12) tile area for (3/3/4/4) turns and deals damage to a target equal to their missing mana.
                    Instead of damaging a single target, Nullify will damage in a (6/8/10/12) tile area, dealing 5% less damage each tile travelled.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:26:44 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TealNinja

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2014, 09:18:14 pm »

Ooh!

Me!
Me!

Side: Radiant?
Name: Harkus, The Manavoid Templar
Appearance: Some basic idea: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3SOT8mjvMpg/UhArfIQxCII/AAAAAAAAyhs/vVQmEFk7XxY/s1600/white+knight.jpg http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs7/i/2005/168/c/f/Chesspiece__White_Knight_by_blackswordsman28.jpg
Backstory: Later, mebbe.
Stats (70):
STRENGTH - 35
AGILITY - 15
INTELLIGENCE - 20

Ability 1: Dispelling Strikes: Passive - Harkus' attacks deplete the mana of enemies he strikes, as well as reducing boosts. In addition, he deals extra damage equal to a percentage of the target's maximum mana pool.
Ability 2: Counter Spell: Active - Creates a temporary 'shield' that absorbs the next few spell/ability aimed at Harkus, reducing their effects on him significantly. Each spell/ability absorbed [can be used in subsequent turns by Harkus at reduced effect]OR[boosts Harkus' stats temporarily and heals him]OR[allows Harkus to fire one powerful ranged shot]OR[increased the power of the explosion when the shield ends]
Ability 3: Manavoid Wards: Active/Passive - When active, enemies struck by Harkus are temporarily silenced, and a portion of the mana depleted by Harkus' Dispelling Strikes is drained into Harkus, replenishing his reserves. In addition, Harkus gains Magic Resistance.
Ultimate: Nullify: Active - Harkus silences all enemies in a wide area, drains their mana, and heals himself, after dealing heavy damage to a single enemy unit based on how much mana they have below their maximum.

So...

Anti-Mage + Rubick + Silencer + Pugna?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2014, 09:26:40 pm »

Anybody else?
Thinking about it. What have we got so far, again?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2014, 09:49:02 pm »

For reference:

I've never actually played DotA more than like 3 games. So I did not base it on anything from DotA, or, for that matter, in this case, LoL. This is based on the character/character class I've been flirting with for a long while now. I just like the idea of anti-magic templars.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 07, 2014, 11:49:37 pm »

okay here we go, lets add another carry to the game, because clearly we don't have enough carries

Icarus, the War Machine

Backstory: Alucard experimented again, finaly destroying the world in the process, good going. The inhabitants of the RotmG world now are forced to defend ancients for a living.

Melee

Stats: Primary stat: Agility
Strength: 20
Agility: 35
Intelligence: 15

Active: Overdrive
Icarus puts her systems into overdrive, increasing her stats and movement speed by 15%/30%/45%/60% and gaining 10%/15%/20%/25%  evasion for 10/15/20/25 seconds. Manacost 130/140/150/160, cooldown 60 (whatever that means in turns)

Passive: High-Frequency Blade
Icarus blade adjust the frequency it vibrates at to the material she is cutting, reducing the enemies armor by 1/2/3/4 points with every consecutive hit to the same target. The debuff lasts for 10 seconds.
Active use: Can be used to chop down a tree, 0 Mana cost, 20 seconds cooldown.

Passive: Robotic Sensors:
Icarus sees more than the eye. Each level increases her range of vision (usualy 1800/1000) by 200 units. Additionaly on the first level she gains night-vision, true-vision on the third level, and flying-vision on the 4th.
Active use: Scan. Icarus can set her sensors to scan a certain target, giving her a 25% chance to crit for 2x damage on that target for 10 seconds. While this ability is on cooldown, the passive bonus is removed. Manacost: 50, 20 seconds cooldown.

Active: Combat Manouver 12-Alpha: Shooting Star
Icarus flies up into the air and charges at an enemy at slightly above sonic speeds, stunning the target for 1/2/3 seconds upon arrival, and criting for 4xBase Damage. (does not stack with scan) The enemy needs to be a minimum distance of 800 units away, and a maximum of 2500 units. (whatever that means in tiles). Manacost: 150/200/250, cooldown 80/70/60

that's it so far. Designed to be an Illusion hero with Manta and built with stat-items
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:35:13 pm by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2014, 03:39:21 am »

My chat sheet is done, in case you didn't notice
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2014, 05:50:43 am »

I'll do your sheets when I get home.

And ill keep an eye on Dytil. That ult can instakill someone.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:53:02 am by PrivateNomad »

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2014, 06:49:43 am »

Here he is. I hope everything is ok.

Name: Lianth, The Mage of Flowers
Appearance:  Lianth is a beautiful androgynous man who appears to be in his late 20s, his face is clean shaven and unmarred by any signs of battle. His clothes are simple but practical and he wears a light blue cape that flutters out behind him. At his side he keeps a pouch that is filled with flowers for his various spells.
Backstory:  I’ll do this later.
Stats:
Strength: 15
Agility: 15
Intelligence: 40

Convolvulus - [100/110/120/130] [3] - With the power of the Convolvulus flower, Lianth conjures flowery bonds that binds a target for (1/2/3/4) turns, preventing them from moving and teleporting. Convolvulus interrupts channeling.

Mullein  - [100/110/120/130] [2] - Using the power of the Mullein flower, Lianath heals one of his allies for (100/150/200/250) HP and gives them (10%/15%/20%/25%) magic resistance.

Yedoensis - [120/130/140/150] [3] - With the White Cherry blossom, Lianth creates (1/1/2/3) illusions of a nearby allied hero. When the illusion is killed it bursts into a shower of petals that disarms nearby enemy heroes in a 5 tile radius for 1 turns. Pedals from multiple illusions stack to increase disarm time.

Cypress - [200/220/240/260] [7] - Unleashing the power of the flower that signifies death, Lianth deals (220/340/460/580) damage to one enemy. If the enemy is killed by the damage, 3 lesser bolts strike out of the body dealing 35% reduced damage to nearby enemy heroes.
                    Deals (300/400/500/600) damage and bolts deal 20% reduced damage.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2014, 05:28:05 pm by Kansa »
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2014, 12:33:54 pm »

btw, while Dytils damage seems borderline broken, he is literaly hardcountered by everything that has higher movementspeed than him. Can I say *kiting?*

all you need is a support with an ethreal staff to avoid some physical damage and a force staff and bam, gank'd. His passive makes him literaly unplayable, considering he is forced to auto-attack any enemy he sees, but requires his ult to close the distance - which then auto kills him because of his mana. Anything that doesn't die to his ult is bound to win.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11