Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 475

Author Topic: Tick 111: SGame Over (not the epilogue)  (Read 641565 times)

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods [13/∞] Game Thread/IC: Tick 14: Underhanded Underlings
« Reply #1020 on: October 25, 2014, 03:37:49 am »

"Tykki is safe. Consider this a disarm rather than an offensive attack. Considering what you're doing behind the scenes, you are not much to call me out on a defensive, nonviolent capture."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: October 25, 2014, 03:42:27 am »

"I don't trust either of you. Just thought you might want to know that."

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: October 25, 2014, 03:52:33 am »

"Nobody can trust anyone here. Isn't that a sad fact? This council has done more to tear us apart than to keep us together. Speaking of which, can anyone else assist with Tykki's rescue? The more there is, the easier it is. Right now it is just me and the Greed God..."

This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: October 25, 2014, 03:59:12 am »

"Nobody can trust anyone here. Isn't that a sad fact? This council has done more to tear us apart than to keep us together. Speaking of which, can anyone else assist with Tykki's rescue? The more there is, the easier it is. Right now it is just me and the Greed God..."

"I don't even know where your angel is, Fusil. You guys can also trust me. I have not done anything since being awakened that could even be interpreted as mistrustful. At least I think so."

"Tykki is safe. Consider this a disarm rather than an offensive attack. Considering what you're doing behind the scenes, you are not much to call me out on a defensive, nonviolent capture."
"What behind the scenes thing is he doing? It had better be a good answer because kidnapping an angel is a very serious crime, Cim the Lawgiver, also known as the One who is Righteous and Lawful and not Subterfugeous."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: October 25, 2014, 04:00:25 am »

"I'll help pull her out." Anath says mildly. "Kidnapping for no stated good reason is something I disapprove of."
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
« Reply #1025 on: October 25, 2014, 04:08:04 am »

With the tug of four gods working in concert, Tykki is freed at no cost to anyone involved.

(And now, for the rest of the things that need resolving)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: October 25, 2014, 04:08:30 am »

"What behind the scenes thing is he doing? It had better be a good answer because kidnapping an angel is a very serious crime, Cim the Lawgiver, also known as the One who is Righteous and Lawful and not Subterfugeous."
"He sent his other Angels to kill my innocents. I disarmed his primary weapon to prevent him from doing any worse things. I'll give her back as soon as the conflict ends. Which might not be any time soon as he kidnapped one of my prophets in response and tried to uncreate him. Additionally, you call this a serious crime even though we don't have any code of conduct yet; this wouldn't even be against the one proposed by Anath."

((Ninja'd by GM.))

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: October 25, 2014, 04:18:45 am »

"Gosh darn it the both of you! You're acting like children, not gods!" >:( "I want to make a new proposal. Gods who orchestrate or conduct secret operations against another god must pay a random god 1 Essence. Varee does not get to be eligible because he is the god of randomness and he'll probably cheat." ;) "To clarify: OPEN actions against another god are allowed without punishment. To add a little collo-cororrolo- umm.......COROLLARY phew! to the law, secret actions against gods of opposing spheres is allowed, and secret actions against gods that are OPENLY at WAR is also allowed.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028 on: October 25, 2014, 04:24:03 am »

"Gosh darn it the both of you! You're acting like children, not gods!" >:( "I want to make a new proposal. Gods who orchestrate or conduct secret operations against another god must pay a random god 1 Essence. Varee does not get to be eligible because he is the god of randomness and he'll probably cheat." ;) "To clarify: OPEN actions against another god are allowed without punishment. To add a little collo-cororrolo- umm.......COROLLARY phew! to the law, secret actions against gods of opposing spheres is allowed, and secret actions against gods that are OPENLY at WAR is also allowed.
"This I support, though it is yet to be decided whether or not I and Fusil are at war."

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: October 25, 2014, 04:27:52 am »

"I can acquiesce to that."

Ambidextrous

• Bay Watcher
  • Actually no, not really.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030 on: October 25, 2014, 04:31:56 am »

"...I support this proposal as well."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031 on: October 25, 2014, 04:34:30 am »

"I can acquiesce to that."
"Is that another word for abstain?" ???

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: October 25, 2014, 04:44:47 am »

"I suppose. It's closer to a vote of support really, but more halfhearted than that."

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: October 25, 2014, 04:45:26 am »

Malik (the Slythan prophet) and the Emperor each get a message. The message is to start producing and distributing two different books. The first is called 'Yaos: God of Humans'. The second is called 'Yaos: God of Ambition', but I'll get to that in another post.

Spoiler: Chapter 1: Yaos (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter 3: Worship (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter 4: HERESY (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter 5: Redemption (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Chapter 6: Conclusion (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Tagline (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:47:54 pm by Andres »

MedicInDisquise

• Bay Watcher
  • Disappointment Incarnate
    • View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: October 25, 2014, 04:47:30 am »

"I support this new Proposal." Artisanii adds. He then retreats to the Divine Library.
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 475