Poll

-

-
- 1 (100%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]

Author Topic: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]  (Read 61985 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Siege of Angazea [OOC Thread][Muh squarebrackets!]
« Reply #990 on: October 09, 2015, 08:07:49 am »

Ah. Well. Am I the only one who feels this rule makes very little sense in practice, when we're all point blank range from eachother in a cramped Chimera interior in any case?

It's reflecting people trying not to kill you and/or the fact melee fighters are supposed to perform more movements than just a single stab every five seconds (Dark Heresy explained combat is abstracted and every turn can actually be an exchange of parries, dodges and attacks).

I saw GMs wave away the penalty only when you don't care who're firing at, but then the results are randomized since you really don't care instead of just saying you don't for the sake of getting that penalty erased.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: October 15, 2015, 05:21:42 pm »

@Avis-Mergulus: Midterms?
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2015, 06:57:21 am »

@Avis-Mergulus: Midterms?
Yes, exactly. I gotta take a little breather here, it suddenly got way more intense than I expected. I should be done within the next week, though, if morphology doesn't kill me. I know I'm being literally the slowest ever right now, sorry.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67]