Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 81

Author Topic: Intoxicated: Insane Clown Nuclear Tech  (Read 76369 times)

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Turn 1, three people dead.
« Reply #540 on: October 10, 2015, 02:11:57 pm »

Pull non-conductive armor out from behind my ear and wear it. Manipulate the crystal to kill anyone attacking me.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 07:23:04 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: October 10, 2015, 03:32:15 pm »

I am the god of Bad advice, Good advice, Games, used Syringes, Gibbering things, and ill logic why wouldn't someone want to follow me?
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: October 10, 2015, 03:42:12 pm »

I am the god of Bad advice, Good advice, Games, used Syringes, Gibbering things, and ill logic why wouldn't someone want to follow me?
"You have too many spheres and super random gifts for it; I don't think they'd choose you for the bad advice, ill logic, syringes, or gibbering things. But I have eternal life at steep cost as my domain! They really should pick me over you."
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: October 10, 2015, 03:44:30 pm »

"You have too many spheres and super random gifts for it; I don't think they'd choose you for the bad advice, ill logic, syringes, or gibbering things. But I have eternal life at steep cost as my domain! They really should pick me over you."
If you didn't notice a large part of the arena IS syringes, besides ill logic Is FUN
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: October 10, 2015, 05:22:35 pm »

"Those who have been forsaken by their gods, I am your remaining hope, for my domain covers the breaking of such covenants. I promise nothing but a second chance. And maybe stabbing. Preferably involving someone's spine."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't help but push your luck, can you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: October 10, 2015, 06:43:54 pm »

"hbblibrgiglesizgilinegringalwhyyyyyyyy"

Lurkers eyes snap open.
"Fucking fucker fuck fuck dammit."
Assist smiting the Mad One.
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: October 10, 2015, 09:12:35 pm »

"Such dedication... 'tis a shame it is to such an ignoble cause."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

blazing glory

« Reply #547 on: October 10, 2015, 10:39:53 pm »

((Anyways...I'm dropping out, not that I was really in.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #548 on: October 11, 2015, 11:39:17 am »

"Woohoo! Didn't I tell you? Eh man, didn't I-
Oh, what's this? Oh! Thanks Toasty-god!
Hey, Rock! I've got a present for ya!"

Electro-Kick/Electro-Throw/Electro-Telekinesis (whatever is easier/more cool) the grenade to the golem as hard as I can. Unless the golem is too close to me, in which case Electro-Jump away from the grenade and the golem.

Either way, there's going to be a boom close to the golem (and possibly the electro-doll and the professor as well). Might not be enough to kill the golem, but it might be enough to open a hole on the nose and cause it to fall.

Try to Electro-land close to one of those syringe things (or Electro-run towards on of them if I don't end up Electro-jumping).

Prefix all words with the word Electro.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 11, 2015, 09:13:18 pm »

A chortle echoes from the heavens above.

((Could not have asked for a better gift.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: October 13, 2015, 07:46:04 pm »

Crazicus Pokes the universe
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #551 on: October 13, 2015, 11:14:43 pm »

Just Join me... Not like things could get much worse than me...
"THAT IS THE LAST STRAW, YOU WHINING DRETCH!"

Smite this guy, hopefully silencing him for a few turns.

"Ahem... See, Paris? This is the kind of treatment Toaster gives you. You know that I would never do something like that to you."
Break logic, Repelling his smite back at him with no damage to me, then start shooting used syringes at him.
That's not nice
Be immune to my own smite, because it only smites deities that speak in purple-ish black. Swarm him with angels.

"So is your constant moaning."
Fry his angels in boiling acid, and start consuming them as GFC (God fried chicken)
Thanks for the free lunch
"You just killed thousands of innocent immortals permanently without a second thought!"

Call in da boss (piecewise) to settle this dispute.

You two seem very insistent upon spilling each other's blood. Shall I help?~

((If the follower of a god got a kill, then said god could do something, right? If yes, what exactly, arena change or another blessing or what?))
((Change arena in minor ways, create things matching your spheres of influence. I don't think another blessing is among what god can do.))
((Thanks.))

If one's follower has gotten a kill, the god can make an arena change, right? If yes:

Start playing Latino dance music, and have the various faces of the terrain shake, wiggle or roll whatever facial features they can manage. To the beat of course! If that's too much, only do the middle face.

"Hmm, oh yeah, that was wonderful of you, my dear pet. A positively electrifying experience. It's got me all riled up!"
Dancing faces it is.

Professor Tsonnovski poses victoriously.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

"Can't touch this! Praise Crystis! Call me backwards! Take two! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!"

Run back up and note how Beirus is too tall. Make him shorter by height of his head.
Shakefastershakefastershakefaster. Move towards Jase. Try to fry him again. Take my new pill.

Pill ingredients:

Pocket knife
Bioncle figures
Shield
Model spitfire
Quadcopter
Pull non-conductive armor out from behind my ear and wear it. Manipulate the crystal to kill anyone attacking me.

3v5v6
Prof Tso runs in, swinging wild, but Jase dodges the blows. Or, more correctly, he sort of slowly walks backwards while Tso spasms in his general direction. Jace, seeing John jiggling in his direction, attempts to pull electrically resistant armor out of behind his ear but ends up yanking an entire faraday cage into existence and trapping himself inside it. The electrical discharge has no effect on Jace, [5] and Tso just throws himself down  the bridge of the nose  again to escape, rolling till he's just outside the electricity's reach.

"Woohoo! Didn't I tell you? Eh man, didn't I-
Oh, what's this? Oh! Thanks Toasty-god!
Hey, Rock! I've got a present for ya!"

Electro-Kick/Electro-Throw/Electro-Telekinesis (whatever is easier/more cool) the grenade to the golem as hard as I can. Unless the golem is too close to me, in which case Electro-Jump away from the grenade and the golem.

Either way, there's going to be a boom close to the golem (and possibly the electro-doll and the professor as well). Might not be enough to kill the golem, but it might be enough to open a hole on the nose and cause it to fall.

Try to Electro-land close to one of those syringe things (or Electro-run towards on of them if I don't end up Electro-jumping).

Prefix all words with the word Electro.

Hehe. That was very satisfying. My eternal thanks to The Hammerer for such a good clobberin' tool.

Right. Who's that knuckle'ead with the lightnin'?

Clobber Paris (or the nearest knucklehead between me and him).

New Pill:
Fox Plush.
Turtle.
Various Sharpened Sticks.
RFID Card.
A Shot Glass.
2vs4
Paris, his power possibly not as unlimited as he believed, spends several seconds waving his hands and generating a small amount of static cling. Mike, in the mean time, charges straight over to him and swings his mace hard at Paris' chest. [1] Paris is reduced to 4 limbs and a head spiraling off away from the several dozen pounds of hamburger that used to be his torso.

A KILL! ANOTHER PILL FOR MIKE! HE IS FAST BECOMING A WORTHY CHAMPION!

Unfortunately, the grenade on the ground vanishes with Paris life before it can hilariously delimb the golem. If only he hadn't rolled so low.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Intoxicated: Turn 2, chunky salsa
« Reply #552 on: October 13, 2015, 11:33:29 pm »

Kill Tso and John with those crystals I made earlier.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 11:58:35 pm by Beirus »
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: October 13, 2015, 11:52:42 pm »

A brief laugh.  Such is the brief passing of life.  Hoped for a bit more laughs from him, but no matter.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: October 14, 2015, 12:57:28 am »

Shakefastershakefastershakefastershakefastershakefaster. Go after Jase. Maybe the radiation will get him. Or I can breach the Faraday cage somehow with the ceramic spikes. Just...don't stop shaking. Must booty dance my way to invincibility!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 02:09:01 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 81