Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28

Author Topic: THE SYSTEM - Game Over!  (Read 34786 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Active Cycle 2
« Reply #285 on: October 15, 2015, 11:15:53 pm »

Wait, what? Murder? Really, where does it say anything like that? Toonyman, it really looks like you're trying to pick something from nothing. If TBF hadnt made that time-space scumslip thingy, you would most definitely be at the top of my scum list.
It looks like a message of a cry for help. Like the original user was killed!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 16, 2015, 05:06:31 am »

@Teneb:
I used your wording to answer your question.
Maybe I shouldn't have.
But responding depends on, oh, I don't know, having some sort of actual question, with a question mark on the end, to answer.

@Toonyman: That's your answer?  Really?
...No.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 16, 2015, 07:40:26 am »

Wait, what? Murder? Really, where does it say anything like that? Toonyman, it really looks like you're trying to pick something from nothing. If TBF hadnt made that time-space scumslip thingy, you would most definitely be at the top of my scum list.
It looks like a message of a cry for help. Like the original user was killed!
What. Are you serious? Are you a jester or something along those lines? Because your post makes no sense.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 16, 2015, 09:24:06 am »

Yeah.  I can get behind a ToonyMan lynch because he's done approximately fuck all D2. 

TheBiggerFish:
@Teneb:
I used your wording to answer your question.
Maybe I shouldn't have.
But responding depends on, oh, I don't know, having some sort of actual question, with a question mark on the end, to answer.
Didn't I just go over with you earlier that it's not just questions that should be answered?  Teneb is making an accusation toward you.  The diverting attention one.  You should address that.

Teneb:
Other than the whole post prediction thing, you are literally not responding to absolutely anything at all, TBF
So outside of going after the low hanging fruit that is TheBiggerFish, who else are you suspecting right now?

And Peradon could likely use a prod since he's lurked through two extensions now.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 16, 2015, 10:34:02 am »

PFP

I don't really have much time today so I'll say this.

I think we should focus more on happenings in the game. What kind of hacks are there and why are certain posts being edited. I don't really have time for finding patterns or clues, which is probably a death sentence for this game.

And I'm not sure if town powers are absolute or do anything.

I can likely post again this evening, so I can give a bit more info, but I'm pretty sure Origami is town.

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 16, 2015, 03:50:39 pm »

Quarantine Count
Peradon: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: Peradon, Teneb, TheDarkStar
ToonyMan: Deus Asmoth, notquitethere, Shakerag, TheBiggerFish

Active Cycle 2 ends at ~5pm Pacific Friday (About 3 hours). There are no more Extensions available for this Cycle.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 16, 2015, 03:59:27 pm »

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to ask for a Replacement. I underestimated how much time I would have to play mafia, and I feel like I would be doing a disservice to everyone here if I didnt replace out.

Looks like I'm the vote that kill's TBF. I think his explanation is enough though, so I'll Unvote and Vote Toonyman. Sorry for the last minute change, but it looks like Toonyman was trying to pin a lynch on me, claiming my post had "Murder" in it. That's ridiculous. I think He's the best bet for a lynch today.
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

Peradon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 16, 2015, 04:00:57 pm »

Sorry guys, but I'm going to have to ask for a Replacement. I underestimated how much time I would have to play mafia, and I feel like I would be doing a disservice to everyone here if I didnt replace out.

Looks like I'm the vote that kill's TBF. I think his explanation is enough though, so I'll Unvote and Vote Toonyman. Sorry for the last minute change, but it looks like Toonyman was trying to pin a lynch on me, claiming my post had "Murder" in it. That's ridiculous. I think He's the best bet for a lynch today.
And I was one page behind... So my vote changes nothing....
Ya'll need Jesus. Just sayin'.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 16, 2015, 04:04:02 pm »

I'm an Updater. I can update a player each night and make sure they're running the latest version of their software and working correctly.

I checked Origami Night 1 and he was up-to-date. Though it didn't say whether his process was working correctly, it seemed implied.

Interestingly, my win condition is technically "make sure every active program is up to date when the game ends", so I'm guessing every town role has some sort of flavor in that sense.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 16, 2015, 05:47:18 pm »

And I was one page behind... So my vote changes nothing....
I appreciate the gesture.  ;P
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Active Cycle 2 [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #295 on: October 16, 2015, 05:59:31 pm »

Okay, Peradon, I would normally find that suspicious, but seeing that you are preventing a tie, I won't think much about it.

(night NINJA)
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 16, 2015, 06:03:21 pm »

Okay, Peradon, I would normally find that suspicious, but seeing that you are preventing a tie, I won't think much about it.

(night NINJA)
There was no tie. He mentioned in the post after the vote he looked at the wrong votecount.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 16, 2015, 07:02:21 pm »

I said prevented a tie. Somebody *could* have jumoed on TBF at the last second and have nobody lynched.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 16, 2015, 07:14:57 pm »

Quarantine Count
Peradon: ToonyMan
TheBiggerFish: Teneb, TheDarkStar
ToonyMan: Deus Asmoth, notquitethere, Peradon, Shakerag, TheBiggerFish

Finalizing Quarantine Suggestions...

Program ToonyManhas been identified as suspect.

Preliminary identification of Program is as an Updater. No Virus or Adware signatures detected. Quarantine is in effect until User confirmation.

Active Cycle 2 has Ended. Send in your Actions!
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: THE SYSTEM - Processing Cycle 2 [1 REPLACEMENT NEEDED]
« Reply #299 on: October 18, 2015, 12:27:48 pm »

Processing Cycle complete

Program Teneb ended unexpectedly. Initial identification of program as Adware. Placing program in Quarantine for User Analysis.

Resuming Active Cycle…

Accepting Helper program Input again...

Active Cycle 3 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Come play Mafia with us!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28