Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231706 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 8
« Reply #1125 on: March 22, 2016, 04:00:48 pm »

Why is Starver not a target?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: March 22, 2016, 04:02:24 pm »

There can only be one double. It's either you, TBF, or Fallacy (or me, but I'm unlynchable).

One double what? Double voter?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: March 22, 2016, 04:04:46 pm »

Ooooookay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: March 22, 2016, 04:05:01 pm »

SPECIAL AND WEAKNESS DAMMIT. I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS BS.

FoU, you kill TBF. TBF, you kill FoU. I'm voting Hector.

You do have time for this BS, the day doesn't end for another 26 hours...

Again, FoU claims not to have a vote.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: March 22, 2016, 04:11:58 pm »

FK me, why do I keep forgetting this. Don't be stupid anymore... ok?

You're also wasting a vote on me, I can't be hurt. TBF, Starver and FoU. I'm alright with TBF and FoU being killed, less so with Starver.

We're also assuming everyone has 3HP...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: March 22, 2016, 04:17:47 pm »

Hector, if you aren't scum, prove it by voting TBF. You can't vote yourself, anyway.

So this way we have TBF dead, FoU dead, and Hector dead (vote for Hector, Starver, everyone is already dead). None of them have any reason not to vote, and they can't stop themselves from dying.

How will that prove anything? We won't find out 'til day end.

I have no reason to trust you right now, so why should any of us do as you ask? You've shown to miss details, like in the last page I've had to tell you - twice - FoU can't vote. You can't organise yourself, why should we let you organise us?

And again... I'm using my armour today. Can't touch this.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: March 22, 2016, 04:24:40 pm »

Well too bad. I don't believe you. Or maybe I do.

How in any way is this a bad plan?

The confirmation of your ability is not confirmation of you being Town Special. Both town weakness roles appear to be nonsense, in my opinion. Starver appears to be an investigator.

You don't pay attention. I'm unwilling to follow you because of that, and that you might be fakeclaiming.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: March 22, 2016, 04:27:21 pm »

This looks like a mess...

I'd vote Hector only because it'd be, on the surface, a waste to vote for anyone else.  (You (@Moonlit): officially immune; Fish: likely already taken out of the game by someone else; Fallacy: Ditto.)  But, then there's Hector's armour. (Ninjaed again!)

Assuming that various bits of what we've heard are true...  Maybe one and/or the other of Fish/Fallacy aren't nearly dead.  (If either isn't really a Weakness, but has been 'playing' one, certainly!)

Like I said, a mess.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: March 22, 2016, 05:08:22 pm »

Hmm... right... we've only got TBF's confirmation that he's taken 2 hits.

Who voted TBF?

@Hector: That's why I'm saying that you might not be scum. Scum is either you, FoU, or TBF. If FoU or TBF are lying, then there could easily be double Special town. So we kill all three of you and Town guarantees the win.

You didn't answer my question though.

Potato.

I did give an answer. You don't pay attention so I can't put it past you that you've missed something. I also don't know if you're fakeclaiming.

Starver isn't clear. Starver could be scum.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: March 22, 2016, 05:25:04 pm »

We have two different claimers for two different roles. One of them is scum. Tell me why it isn't so.

I'm asking what's wrong with the plan. Not what's wrong with me making the plan.

The problem with the plan is you're making it :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: March 22, 2016, 05:28:22 pm »

The problem with the plan is today isn't the last day of the round.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: March 22, 2016, 05:39:46 pm »

I have been misleading with the specifics of my role.

I am the special role.

I am not a security officer.

I am El Capitan (the Captain) and so long as I'm in the game, it won't end 'til the Evil role is dead. If I die (or lose that role, which is what lead me to believe there was a thief) the game ends the next day. I also have 4HP as a result of superior conditioning from a career spent in the military.

This is why I would like to see only FoU and TBF dead. Tomorrow will prove I'm the captain, though you obviously have to take super risk in trusting me on that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: March 22, 2016, 05:41:06 pm »

Well that...Checks.  There wasn't a 'last round' announcement, at least.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: March 22, 2016, 05:46:14 pm »

Well we need 4 peeps alive tomorrow to keep the possibility of killing Moonlit if we want.

I want to see FoU dead this day.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: March 22, 2016, 05:46:59 pm »

I've voted FoU.
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 237