Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231621 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 8
« Reply #1335 on: April 04, 2016, 10:33:34 pm »

Yea no vote is a spectacular way to help the town.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: April 04, 2016, 10:35:20 pm »

It's still a tie as it stands, isn't it?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: April 04, 2016, 10:35:51 pm »

Either way I am sleeping (IRL) now.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: April 04, 2016, 10:37:38 pm »

It's still a tie as it stands, isn't it?

Full disclosure then:

I'm Town Weakness, but I have no abilities. This I expect I have a secret auto that triggers when something happens, and given TMS has confirmed that I'm Asriel, I imagine it has to do with an action from him.

Vote Moonlit, and then go sleep.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 04, 2016, 10:40:04 pm »

What do you know of determination, Starver?
Honestly, practically nothing.  I meant to spend some time learning more about us (or at least our claims), but I've done little more than browsed the headline facts.  And that bit's from my very first glance at my own character, before I even knew who else I was supposed to be looking up.

Still, from a game POV, it looks like I don't need to worry about that, anyway.  I'll just concentrate on defending things that I should be defending, if you'll let me.  (What happens if I can't, I can't say.)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: April 04, 2016, 10:48:20 pm »

TBF

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: April 04, 2016, 10:57:44 pm »

From a character POV, it looks like I should support (claimed) Asgore more than a (claimed) Sans, so that works for me1.  If we're not being fooled...

(Remind me to think about setting up the premise of a Discworld Mafia, for any so inclined to play, with a bit of a History Monk/time-shattering plot so that Granny Weatherwax from Wyrd Sisters can interact with Vorbis of Small Gods, etc... or, indeed, even her with the Granny Weatherwax of Carpe Jugulum!  That'd be interesting.)

1 With the caveat about the replacement character being still an unknown element!

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: April 04, 2016, 11:02:13 pm »

I claim Captain Commamder Duke Sam Vimes :P

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: April 04, 2016, 11:03:08 pm »

Also, I'd rather you didn't claim confirmations due to lore, but if you have something in your PM that confirms it, feel free to share.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: April 04, 2016, 11:14:42 pm »

How's that read through coming?

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: April 04, 2016, 11:37:04 pm »

I claim Captain Commamder Duke Sam Vimes :P
You can be Captain Vimes as of The Light Fantastic.  (Doesn't even feature, presumably already in the gutter.  But, even if not, has the loss of the too-fleet-of-foot Constable 'Leggy' Gaskin to look forward to.)

How's that read through coming?
Still cramming.  Still making less sense than I'd like.  It's a bit like playing Blind Poker, at the moment, but I put my main card on the table already, so...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: April 04, 2016, 11:39:28 pm »

It's been too long since I read the books :'( I have them all though, so no problem heh.

You have about 20 minutes to make a decision.

Not to put to find a point on it, but I'll be fucking furious if you don't vote someone by day end :P

Starver

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: April 04, 2016, 11:59:18 pm »

You have about 20 minutes to make a decision.
Nothing I can do can change the decision, but I'll vote TBF, just for your sake....

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: April 05, 2016, 12:04:33 am »

Well I'd rather you vote who you think is scum... but day's over anyway, so it doesn't matter. I'll explain my fury after Tomasque gets round to starting D2.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: April 05, 2016, 04:26:57 am »

hector13

y o u ' r e m a k i n g a b i g m i s t a k e . . .
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 237