Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 237

Author Topic: Mafia Marathon  (Read 231216 times)

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Marathon (Semi-bastard) Round 13
« Reply #2025 on: June 23, 2016, 09:16:15 pm »

I imply nothing. I'm uncertain, however, why that warrants an FoS?

I will infer from your "unblockabke-ness" that your action somehow works by seeing who your target visits. As I said, I don't visit.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: June 23, 2016, 10:04:21 pm »

I don't think TDS is telling the full truth, as of my results of last night.

What do you mean?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: June 23, 2016, 10:11:36 pm »

I don't think TDS is telling the full truth, as of my results of last night.

What do you mean?

An explanation of your results would be useful in this instance, Moonlit.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: June 23, 2016, 10:35:30 pm »

Well, like I said wif Teeds one D1-1, were you told specifically you were blocked, or that your action failed? Significant difference.

What I meant was, had Starver visited me last night, I'd have more to say. There was no implication in it, since I didn't mention anything about my role or any abilities I may or may not have. You inferred that it had something to do with them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: June 23, 2016, 10:49:28 pm »

@hector:Typos, man, what even.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: June 23, 2016, 10:53:24 pm »

@hector:Typos, man, what even.

Your contributions this round have been stellar :P

And as someone who did visit you last night... have anything to say?

I don't know how your ability works, so no.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: June 23, 2016, 11:45:59 pm »

What?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: June 23, 2016, 11:55:42 pm »

How did you come to that conclusion?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: June 24, 2016, 12:43:39 am »

@hector:Yeah, having no clue what the carp is going on, I fall back on nitpicking.  :v
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: June 24, 2016, 12:44:06 am »

Also overthinking things.  Like, could it be ALIENS?!?!?!
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: June 24, 2016, 12:47:19 am »

@hector:Yeah, having no clue what the carp is going on, I fall back on nitpicking.  :v

Could ask questions instead.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: June 24, 2016, 01:13:18 am »

Yeah, but what to ask that hasn't already been answered?

Or that we don't know about if Town.

Like, everybody:Hypotheses on the fact that we seem to be in a Groundhog Day loop?
Sigtext

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: June 24, 2016, 01:52:27 am »

Perhaps this favours town. There have been a few rounds that had mechanics that favoured town by extending the amount of time we get to find scum.

Could be the scum thing though, repeating so many D1s gets points. Also, could be a neutral thing. While they've generally been malign to town, there have been instances of benign neutral folk. That would likely make the time influencing temporary though.

What do you think?

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: June 24, 2016, 08:57:24 am »

How did you come to that conclusion?
You said you would have more to say to Starver if he visited you. I did visit you, but you 'don't know how ability works' so you don't have anything to tell me. So... you know how Starver's ability works, and thus would have something to say if he visited you.
You're making some bizarre leaps in logic.

You still also haven't explained what you find suspicious about me.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: June 24, 2016, 08:57:54 am »

EBWOP

Other folk aren't going to follow you if you don't explain your suspicions.

Pages: 1 ... 134 135 [136] 137 138 ... 237