Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Now then. It seems that my co-mod's vanished from the forums. Options?

Just run the game without a co-mod. You can handle it, yeh? Pros: !!insanity, fun!!, Cons: Game might not go so well, roles might be unbalanced.
- 8 (53.3%)
Seek out a new co-mod. You might need it. Pros: sanity, good design, general boost, Cons: less !!insanity!!.
- 3 (20%)
I have no opinion on the matter.
- 4 (26.7%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR(5/9): GAME OVER.  (Read 59121 times)

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR(8/9): Day 3: Nobody died. Again.
« Reply #300 on: June 14, 2016, 12:48:20 pm »

1. Do you buff a cop after he outs an innocent player?
2. So you hammered nqt because of his response of "you'll regret it?"
1. I forgot. Even then, I got redirected three times. I never had a choice that night anyway.
2. Apparently not, since I've learned that he started that after I hammered him. I wanted him gone after Jack proclaimed to have intercepted him trying to off Tiruin. The defense just removed any doubt in my mind that he was mafia, which might have been why I forgot the reason I didn't want to read Jack.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 14, 2016, 01:27:59 pm »

BHK... So you forgot that 5 votes was a hammer, and you forgot that you voted nqt before he responded, and you forgot that jack didn't actually find scum?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 14, 2016, 01:32:34 pm »

BHK... So you forgot that 5 votes was a hammer, and you forgot that you voted nqt before he responded, and you forgot that jack didn't actually find scum?
I know that I voted NQT before he responded because I thought far enough ahead to assume that if he were scum, there would have been no value in his response, but not far enough to wait for him to speak + wait for his reveal. As to the other two, yes, and I knew that Jack didn't find scum, but I forgot that it was my reason to not tarot read him. All of this I've stated before...

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 14, 2016, 02:00:26 pm »

BHK:
Well, to be fair, you've said all of those things really confusingly as well. Who do you have suspicions for?

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 14, 2016, 02:03:06 pm »

BHK:
Well, to be fair, you've said all of those things really confusingly as well. Who do you have suspicions for?
My top pick for scum team is TheBiggerFish for that flagrant bandwagon, and Jack A T since he still has no explanation for why NQT actually wasn't scum.

griffinpup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 14, 2016, 02:08:19 pm »

Didn't nqt explain that quite aptly? He never had any 'jail' effect whatsoever. He was just pretending to in order to get more info.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 14, 2016, 02:11:34 pm »

Didn't nqt explain that quite aptly? He never had any 'jail' effect whatsoever. He was just pretending to in order to get more info.
That is absolutely something I would say if I were scum to get out of accidentally falling into a gambit. "I was only pretending."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 14, 2016, 02:15:23 pm »

Honestly, I think griffinpup has made my point for me, BHK.  You've been really confusing and contradictory, and you seem to be getting very forgetful.  So call it a bandwagon if you want, but I do agree with the guy.

That is absolutely something I would say if I were scum to get out of accidentally falling into a gambit. "I was only pretending."
NQT, the victim, 'only pretending'?  Or Jack A T?  I'm not even...

Bleh.  BHK, I don't care if you call it bandwagon, you just push all the wrong buttons.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 14, 2016, 02:24:40 pm »

Honestly, I think griffinpup has made my point for me, BHK.  You've been really confusing and contradictory, and you seem to be getting very forgetful.  So call it a bandwagon if you want, but I do agree with the guy.

NQT, the victim, 'only pretending'?  Or Jack A T?  I'm not even...

Bleh.  BHK, I don't care if you call it bandwagon, you just push all the wrong buttons.
Why do you rely so much on others making points for you instead of creating your own reasons for it, and why isn't griffinpup even objecting to it?
NQT was the victim, and griffinpup explicitly said that they DID say that they were pretending to get more info. It makes sense, but only for a member of the mafia to do to weasel out of a gambit like the one Jack apparently tried to set up. TBF, if you're scum, then that's one out of the way. If you're town, it's a justified policy lynch. Voting through gut feeling and using other's arguments is going to harm the town later on.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 14, 2016, 02:39:30 pm »

BHK, I MADE those points, when I initially FOS'd and voted you.

Griffinpup just put better words on it.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 14, 2016, 02:57:48 pm »

BHK, I MADE those points, when I initially FOS'd and voted you.

Griffinpup just put better words on it.
Quote them and I'll acknowledge it. I haven't seen them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 14, 2016, 03:08:49 pm »

@BHK:Not bandwagon, more like you were appearing incredibly self-contradictory and kinda weird, ergo scummy.  But you're explaining enough now, so I guess unvote.

Huh.  I thought I had actually said my reasons before then.
Sigtext

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 14, 2016, 03:24:10 pm »

@BHK:Not bandwagon, more like you were appearing incredibly self-contradictory and kinda weird, ergo scummy.  But you're explaining enough now, so I guess unvote.

Huh.  I thought I had actually said my reasons before then.
Yeah, now you know how I feel :-\
You could restate them, but as you said, you can't say anything that griffinpup hasn't. If not for everyone else having varying justification for inactivity, I would be asking them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 14, 2016, 03:54:29 pm »

Ask them anyway, the day's still going.
Sigtext

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 14, 2016, 04:10:12 pm »

BHK
BHK
The result is confusing me because, at the heart of it, we had mechanical evidence (Jack intercepting and jailing NQT) that NQT tried to kill Tiruin, and was therefore scum, but turns out that he wasn't.
Ok, but why believe Jack about the details of the ability (and its condition of only triggering against kills) rather than NQT?
When a cop outs with a guilty report, do you lynch the cop first?
Jack's only definite result was that NQT had performed a night kill (based off NQT's claim). Did you think that Jack was more likely to be town than NQT before the action claim? Even if he had been scum, I don't see why it would've been a bad thing to see what he said before being lynched.

I think this was an explanation for Jack's claim that NQT was being scum, not a reason for thinking NQT was town while he was still alive.

TBF: if your case for BHK being scummy is being self contradictory, how is that not equally true for yourself?

Tiruin:
Current suspect list consists of:
Wozzy, 4mask, griffin {TDS}, and DA.
So then you're town reading Jack, TBF and BHK? Do you feel the same after the past few days?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 33