Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 135

Author Topic: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 18.5: Bounces  (Read 178049 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 1.5: The Something Now [21/30]
« Reply #750 on: May 02, 2016, 12:22:41 am »

(Axt: Confirm spending 16E? This will bring you down to 0E, causing death)
((Well, maybe leave 1E. But other than that, go ahead, use 15E.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

JayceReinhardt

• Bay Watcher
  • Why is a raven like a writing desk?
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: May 02, 2016, 12:26:56 am »

"...Why...n0t...just...giv3...all...th4t...t0...th3m...t0...start...w1th???..."

Dia gives the god of explosions a quizzical look from her seated position.

Because if we give them everything to start out with, we are no longer gods to worship, fear, or adore. Why should we spoil them? Why would they even bother going to our temples and currying our favor? for what end if they have everything they already need? Don't we need worship for essence?
Do not meddle in the affair of Dragons. . . . for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kilojoule Proton

• Bay Watcher
  • µ
    • View Profile
    • YG toolbox
Re: Ye Gods 3 IC: Tick 2: Eruption! [20/30]
« Reply #752 on: May 02, 2016, 03:33:08 am »

Tick 2: Eruption!

A tremor of indecision shakes the newly created solar system as the sun and planets briefly lose their color and turn intangible and transparent even to the gods before turning back.

Axt conjures a massive sword and hurls it deep into the terrestrial planet, creating an unmatched eruption! A few droplets derived from the sword and heavily diluted by the extensive magma fall about the landscape, not yet conscious or consolidated. (Axt: -15E)

A continent splits from the force of the blow, and a grand archipelago forms from the increased volcanism.

Axt returns to the deep interior of the gas giant. Sollia has added heat to the gas supergiant and may have increased volcanism throughout its moons, thus increasing the availability of various resources.

Urthon has created Urthonia, a personal plane. (Urthon: -4E) ((Proposals not backed by a good opposition force of 6E (assuming 1.5x oppositions) or 8E (assuming 2x oppositions) will not affect Urthonia where it makes sense. Essence income rules and the like will still affect Urthonia, though))

Sliva applies much energy to the dubious task of hiding pointy bits, slaughtering dangerous animals, and planting danger signs in a large region, notably greatly hampered by Axt's sword toss and the resulting effects. (Sliva: -5E) Ascald tries and mostly fails to make the world less safe at the moment, blocked primarily by Sliva's peaceful Essence spending and also by Flue's assistance.

Isgon has created viscous-predator-hunting falcons, and there seems to be a slight increase in the number of runny predators, the dreaded swamp jelly with its venom bladder being one of them. In response, Urthon has created owlviraptors and other nocturnal egg-snatching birds who feed on huge falcon eggs. Charon continues this exercise by creating rainbow iguanas to feed on the owlviraptors and other nocturnal egg-snatchers, sun jellies to feed on rainbow iguanas and other arboreal creatures, and sky algae to infest the sun jellies and kill them. Urthon creates sky zooplankton to feed on the sky algae and ecotropic sky zooplankton viruses. Regrettably, Urthon's additions render the circle mostly uncloseable.

Suspended actions
Axt: Crete 17 droplets (also http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157828.msg6961926#msg6961926) (cost likely negligible (base of 0.068), in stasis to maintain some semblance to the rule of law)
Ascald: Create 1000 resilient, crafty sapients, the Keardai (also here)
Zurion: Create 1000 Turtle-Men on Gnu
Atian: Create 1000 Draki
Kyuu: Create 1000 Telrac (also here)
Vir: Create 5000 tier one stone dragons

Status
Spoiler: Gods (click to show/hide)
Council resolutions
Spoiler: Council resolutions (click to show/hide)
Proposalog

Likely to fail
Spoiler: Likely to fail (click to show/hide)

Likely to pass
Spoiler: Likely to pass (click to show/hide)

Other
Spoiler: Other (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Traits (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Passed (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Failed (click to show/hide)

b28b 84f2 b6e5 6f86 b10b c99b 8d9a 8530 54dc 2c8c d3b2 0e8e 36d4 9949 d87e d12b

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: May 02, 2016, 04:32:00 am »

Axt: Crete 17 droplets (also http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=157828.msg6961926#msg6961926) (cost likely negligible (base of 0.068), in stasis to maintain some semblance to the rule of law)
((Well, they could add up to something like half an essence each, so it's better to be on the safe side, rather than having to retcon the amount of them.))

Edit: ((The creature creation system is still not finished, so it could cost less than 1 for all 17, or almost 1 for just one of those little buggers.
It mostly depends on how much magic ability costs.))
« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:36:03 am by Happy Demon »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: May 02, 2016, 05:05:40 am »

After a time, Dia makes the fish poof away again and stands up. She watched the planning going on and then speaks with her rainbow words.

Proposal - Opposing a proposal will now require a substitution proposal, an alternate plan, or somehow making the opposed proposal work better.

After this declaration, she sits back down as if she had not said anything and plays with some void stuff, stretching it out like taffy as if she isn't sure what to make with it.
>Oppose.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: May 02, 2016, 05:35:36 am »

[Axt, God of Enchanted Weapons]
((Seeing as he is in a gas giant, might as well just spoiler his actions. The other gods shouldn't really know what he's doing unless they actively look.))

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: May 02, 2016, 06:47:09 am »

Support
…1
…1.1
CNCL001.023
CNCL000.043
1.2a
1.2pb
…1

"Shame on Axt. But he caused volcanism, which is equal to more stone, so I suppose that's not too bad.

Anyway, I Propose the trait Subterranean. It allows a creature/person to adjust to life underground easily. It involves better eyesight in low light levels and better endurance and strength to labor underground and carve out a home. Costs 1.3xE

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 04:56:39 pm by Quartz_Mace »
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: May 02, 2016, 06:59:26 am »

Support
…1
…1.1
CNCL001.023
CNCL000.04
1.2a
1.2pb
…1

"Shame on Axt. But he caused volcanism, which is equal to more stone, so I suppose that's not too bad.

Anyway, I Propose the trait Subterranean. It allows a creature/person to adjust to life underground easily. It involves better eyesight in low light levels and better endurance and strength to labor underground and carve out a home. Costs 1.3xE

I Support this, i also propose the trait Night vision alowing a creature to see in the dark as well as one could see in the day, it should cost about 1.2xE."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #758 on: May 02, 2016, 07:48:13 am »

Yes, but this is not night vision. The eyesight better copes with low light, but not to that extent. Just to clarify things.

I do support 1.2xE night vision.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #759 on: May 02, 2016, 07:58:07 am »

In a world ravaged by the forces of divine wills twisting, teasing, molding, breaking, and squeezing, Flue surveyed the land.

"Unfinished. However, this will do nicely."

Landing onto one of the islands on the archipelago created by Axt, the colossal feline drew shapes in the air, calculated, channeled Essence through their form, their power rolling along the land, along waters, connecting the nearby islands.

"Grow, city of Ur. House the mortals in the dawn of creation." They intoned, fashioning trees and mountains into the shape of spires. Sharp, rough, robust. "All mortals are welcome to live in Ur."

Flue might be using time shenanigans to talk to mortals that will exist in the future.

Use 3E to build the city of Ur in the centre of Axt Archipelago, 3E to bless the nearby land and sea with plenty.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: May 02, 2016, 09:37:03 am »

Urthon sees the World in all of it's splendor and is annoyed by the amount of Light present there. In his search for a lack of Brightness he finds absolute Darkness only in the depths of the Oceans and in the deepest of Caverns. He summons a small book of blank parchment and a writing utensil, which he then uses to frantically take notes.

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #761 on: May 02, 2016, 09:54:07 am »

Support Subterranean, Night Vision, Flight.

Create an afterlife plane, dubbed Ascalon for now. It is filled with great libraries telling of all the events of the world (granted, these are mostly empty for now), four great fortresses of stone and metal with grand dining halls. Followers of Ascald come here after their deaths to feast, enjoy the libraries, refine their skills, and fight great wars between each of the four fortresses until they tire of it, in which case their souls are sent back to the world to be reincarnated.

"Given the opposition to my proposed cost reduction for the Nonmagical trait, what would the group suggest? I would also like more discussion on the matter of afterlife planes and my proposed Default Rule."
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #762 on: May 02, 2016, 09:59:48 am »

C5.1: The base cost of 5,000 traitless creatures cost 5E, and traits multiply the price. [PASSED]

"This...isn't...wh4t...we...agreed...on......they...snuck...it....p4st...."

Propose C5.1 To be Repealed.
Propose 1.2.3a: Be reinstated.
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: May 02, 2016, 10:00:59 am »

"Can I ask why my proposal is not going through?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #764 on: May 02, 2016, 10:02:21 am »

C5.1: The base cost of 5,000 traitless creatures cost 5E, and traits multiply the price. [PASSED]

"This...isn't...wh4t...we...agreed...on......they...snuck...it....p4st...."

Propose C5.1 To be Repealed.
Propose 1.2.3a: Be reinstated.

Saukko

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 135