Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Heresy! (WH40k Strategy SG)  (Read 2589 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Heresy! (WH40k Strategy SG)
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2016, 10:09:46 pm »

PTW
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2016, 04:26:32 am »

PTW

Super Happy Fun Time Party! Totally Not Heretics, honest..
Thats our name.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2016, 05:11:40 am »

Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2016, 06:50:21 am »

PTW
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • "Lest he be compelled to labor."
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2016, 02:08:22 pm »

Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!
+1 skull
It is good to choose your battles. It is better to choose your wars.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2016, 10:00:21 am »

Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2016, 11:42:22 pm »

I think aligning ourselves with Nurgle would be the best option here; his demands/tenets seem to be the most reasonable of the Big 4, and is much less likely to betray us than the others. Even if we do go the "kill 'em all" route, diseases and pestilence will kill more people than direct conflict ever will, and are much more subtle. We could run with Slaneesh as well, but he might have conflicts with the diseases and general dirtiness that Nurgle tends to cause. Tzeentch is a cool dude, but he's likely to backstab us and will probably try to keep us from having stable sources of income/resources. Khorne is fun, but tends to cause PR issues. If we wanted to bring him along on the journey too, we'd likely need to make a secret splinter cult that we can direct potential Khornites to without the rest of the cult/world knowing (to avoid the PR problem(s) mentioned above).

Idea for why we're called the Awakened Sleepers: We're trying to spread a mostly non-symptomatic disease around that, when a certain trigger event happens, will turn all of those infected with it into cultists or werewolves or something.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2016, 03:47:36 am »

PTW. We could be a Slaaneshi cult who just wants to give everyone wet dreams. While they're awake. All the time.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2016, 04:26:37 am »

PTW. We could be a Slaaneshi cult who just wants to give everyone wet dreams. While they're awake. All the time.

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2016, 06:44:31 am »

Forum guidelines dude...
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2016, 06:48:02 am »

This is gonna end up being a Dragonball sort of thing, instead of saying death we say "sent to the next dimension".

Instead of [Redacted] we have "Happy Fun Times". 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2016, 07:03:32 am »

This is gonna end up being a Dragonball sort of thing, instead of saying death we say "sent to the next dimension".
That's an idea! A Chaos cult that uses family-friendly language!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 07:05:15 am by Andres »

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2016, 08:34:46 am »

PTW
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2016, 08:43:26 am »

PTW.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2016, 05:36:04 pm »

Posting to watch.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.
Pages: 1 2 [3]