Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57

Author Topic: Fallacy's BYOR 2: Game over! Post-game write up up.  (Read 94378 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's BYOR 2(9/9): Day 1: Back to choice phase. Blargh.
« Reply #345 on: March 13, 2017, 05:16:53 am »

I have no idea who scum is, and nobody has given any convincing scum read either, so I'm not sure who to lynch.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 13, 2017, 06:10:53 am »

I have no idea who scum is, and nobody has given any convincing scum read either, so I'm not sure who to lynch.
This is when you either decide to vote or not to :P
...While I did say NO, it is my opinion (however I have left my vote on TBF because I'm OKAY with a lynch but NOT OKAY WITH IT since he has not posted).

...He has not yet posted despite it being one whole week. :v

So boop to that, Cin. :3 You have to decide and deconstruct the situation: What do you think is better done towards your wincon and its implications?

[snoop]
You...took forever to post that.
Why did you take more than 4 days to post anything.

Why is there such a lack of activity here D:<

You know what, I have a vote to start things off since everyone seems to be content sitting around holding their dicks and we're not going to get anything done that way.  BlackHeartKabal a single vote is never wasted, everything we say and do provides information and gives voice to our suspicions and beliefs.  So vote for who you believe to be scum, because that vote is never wasted, and it gives power to your words.  In this game, words are easy to ignore and shrug off, but a vote represent a legitimate threat to someone: that's why I've leveraged mine throughout the day to draw attention to posts and ensure I received answers to my questions.  So, pray tell: why aren't you voting?

Same goes for everyone else, actually: why aren't you voting?
Also I don't have a dick to hold! :I
You jerk! I:

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 13, 2017, 03:30:02 pm »

Bwuh the Devil is a Part-Timer is too distracting...

webadict: Yes and no: yes, I'd like an item, no, I'm not nearly as certain which one is mine as some others are of theirs.  What caused your change between your reads commentary (where you said everyone not mentioned you didn't have an opinion on, including me) to the post you made after my short post (where you said I was probably town)?  Similarly, what caused you to change your mind on TBF being scum to being town?
But, it's sad you don't want an item. However will I get my inspection on you~?

Also, TBF has a stupid power for scum to use.
I do want an item, I'm just not as positive as the others on which one is mine.  I mentioned earlier the item that I think is mine, but I'll let you decide that for yourself.  I'm wary of shit like that Cheeetar role you made, so I'm not going to give my actual role name, but my role name has a very similar meaning to the Everyman.

You know what, I have a vote to start things off since everyone seems to be content sitting around holding their dicks and we're not going to get anything done that way.  BlackHeartKabal a single vote is never wasted, everything we say and do provides information and gives voice to our suspicions and beliefs.  So vote for who you believe to be scum, because that vote is never wasted, and it gives power to your words.  In this game, words are easy to ignore and shrug off, but a vote represent a legitimate threat to someone: that's why I've leveraged mine throughout the day to draw attention to posts and ensure I received answers to my questions.  So, pray tell: why aren't you voting?

Same goes for everyone else, actually: why aren't you voting?
Its clear you're going to igbore Webadict acting completely scummy whether I vote him or not. Besides that, it's not even my vote.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: March 13, 2017, 05:54:46 pm »

I mean, you can't know that.

I'm conflicted, though. I want to vote BHK, but I also don't want to vote him. I'm against voting him mostly because I'm emotionally biased, so I feel my vote may be compromised.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 13, 2017, 06:23:51 pm »

I'm conflicted, though. I want to vote BHK, but I also don't want to vote him. I'm against voting him mostly because I'm emotionally biased, so I feel my vote may be compromised.
Okay, if you insist on proof, webadict, I can oblige.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 13, 2017, 06:46:52 pm »

Okay, if you insist on proof, webadict, I can oblige.
There ya go!

Deus Asmoth

• Bay Watcher
  • Bland, but sensible.
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 13, 2017, 07:20:40 pm »

BHK, given how undecided you were on Webadict earlier, can you lay out what you mean by him being completely scummy?

Who do you have a scum read on, convincing or otherwise? Failing that, who would you be ok with lynching?
Look elsewhere, reader. There is nothing for you here.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 13, 2017, 07:38:11 pm »

Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 13, 2017, 07:38:29 pm »

Why are we all voting in red exactly?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 13, 2017, 07:55:42 pm »

Why are we all voting in red exactly?
Force of habit? Easier to read? Favorite color? Color blind?

Take yer pick.

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 13, 2017, 08:11:00 pm »

BHK, given how undecided you were on Webadict earlier, can you lay out what you mean by him being completely scummy?
His consistent and vague "I know something you don't" BS? I have to explain that?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 13, 2017, 08:32:22 pm »

His consistent and vague "I know something you don't" BS? I have to explain that?
What's wrong with knowing something you don't?

Don't you like surprise parties?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 13, 2017, 09:16:11 pm »

I'm half-inclined to vote for webadict myself because insider knowledge isn't usually a good thing and usually indicates scumminess, but I read webadict as non-survivor third-party rather than scum.

The suggestion-votecount:

TheDarkStar(0): []
TheBiggerFish(0): []
Tiruin(0): [TDS]
webadict(0): [TDS, BHK]
Deus Asmoth(0): []
Cinder(0): []
BlackHeartKabal(0): [4mask, DA]
flame99(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []

I get the tie-break vote (actually the only vote  ;)) so I'll go with BlackHeartKabal both because his voting history is odd (said he found webadict scummy but took a long time to vote) and so we can get some info.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 13, 2017, 09:25:28 pm »

I'm half-inclined to vote for webadict myself because insider knowledge isn't usually a good thing and usually indicates scumminess, but I read webadict as non-survivor third-party rather than scum.

The suggestion-votecount:

TheDarkStar(0): []
TheBiggerFish(0): []
Tiruin(0): [TDS]
webadict(0): [TDS, BHK]
Deus Asmoth(0): []
Cinder(0): []
BlackHeartKabal(0): [4mask, DA]
flame99(0): []
4maskwolf(0): []

I get the tie-break vote (actually the only vote  ;)) so I'll go with BlackHeartKabal both because his voting history is odd (said he found webadict scummy but took a long time to vote) and so we can get some info.
I mean, it's not going to be a secret tomorrow.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 13, 2017, 09:27:39 pm »

Deja Vu.

Also, I have the same info webadict does regarding TBF's role, just... go read the banter thread, that's where I'm getting what I think TBF's role can do from.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 57