Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 301

Author Topic: Wands Race - [Arstotzka] {COMPLETED}  (Read 386189 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Wands Race - [Arstotzka]
« Reply #2865 on: June 06, 2017, 12:06:57 am »

... We have done two things to creatures. One: Passified their thoughts, temporarily. Two: Made them grow quickly, in plants. Our life magic is summoning life, and growing plants. This is neither summoning nor growing, and life magic from summoning doesn't really have any relevance here. That is spontaneously generating lives in a specific configuration, this is taking existing lives and changing their configuration. I agree that magic is doing new things, but there are costs to doing things if we have no background in them. We do things similar to what we have done before because it is more likely to succeed and more powerful when it does. Now maybe if we had done my mathemagical analysis design and gotten a really good understanding of magical foundations we could have veered away on things a little more, but as it stands we would be better off trying for crystal golems...

Or., if we can just say "life and a thing" lets make, as a revision, life-balls, they are a fireball that magically brings to life whatever it hits. Fireballs currently ignore their antimagic and the things wwould be mermanently alive so antimagic would be useless. Just imagine the sight as their ships spontanteously come to life and digest everything in their stomachs!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:14:42 am by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
  • I've been told that waffles are no longer funny.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: June 06, 2017, 12:12:21 am »

Design: Giant Falcons [2+2, 1+2-1, 6+1]

Capturing falcons is hard.  After managing to capture a few, we finally have enough to start our own breeding system, ensuring that our Mathemagicians will never, ever, ever be sent out into the field with a few web-wands and be told to "catch a fuckload of birds".

Training falcons also proves to be really, really hard.  Each falcon requires years of dedicated training, and quite frankly we don't have time for that.  We instead develop a rudimentary "Beast Control" spell to assist in the taming, training, and imprinting of our falcons.  This spell is pretty tricky to get right, but nowhere near as hard as catching a wild falcon - luckily it's made easier by our forays into beast conjuring and plant growth.  The spell is permanent and doesn't require any further maintenance to keep going, instead altering the falcons mind during castingThe falcons are then equipped with a small anti-magic "bracelet" that wraps around one of their legs in a leather strap.  It is relatively small, but it should keep them safe from any nasty magic that Moskurg tries on them.  As a bonus, it should also strip a mage of their magical ability once they start mauling them in the face.
We've done similar things to increasing living things in size (life magic) and we have literally modified the Falcons' minds. If we can do something as precise as that, then it shouldn't be an issue to make them bigger.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 12:14:49 am by Chiefwaffles »
Quote from: RAM
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: June 06, 2017, 12:20:39 am »

GM, is the price of our trains before the cost reductions from our crystalworks or after?
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2868 on: June 06, 2017, 12:31:45 am »

Please explicilty point out the assumptions that I am making. You keep saying that I am assuming things but never provide examples. I appologise on not knowing that it was permanent. Permanent mind altering is, indeed, insane, but it affects their mind, which is not necessarily physical. Assuming that we have altererd their brain would be what an assumption is. I still do not know of an instance when we have increased the sze of a thing directly or by anything other than natural processes.

This is a game about magic. A revision would be creating crystal shields. We have no experience in shields, but it would be an easy revision because magically speaking crystal modification is easy. We could probably do crystal fortresses as a revision. Your attitude seems to be that we have falcons, so modiying falcons sshould be a revision. But our falcons are not magical. There is no precedent for the magic involved. I expect us to get massive penaties for this and quite possibly gain nothing. We could increase the size of our armour, modiification is something fitting for armour. Outside of breeding programs(Which accelerated growth would be quite sited for) there is no mundane mechanism for modifying the falcons. Magical methods for modifying a living thing that we know of include accelerating natural growth(doubling from adult size is not natural in falcons) which is only in plants so far(but a plant-to-animal switch is the sort of partial-step that a revision could justify, it is the same effect, just on a different target) and modifying their mind, which this obviously isn't. You want to make them more aggressive or tactical then maybe that would work, they could coordinate to surround before attacking or something, or focus down one target or something, then that would be fine. We have mental modification, so it might work. But just saying that we have stuff involving life, therefore giant birds, is a design thing, not a revision thing. If, instead of breeding, we summoned, then we could modify them easily, because we have experience of changing the specification of a summoned creature. If we had done my mathemagical design, then we could have taken the modification element from our fire wasps and the, umm, well we have no elenargement magic but maybe a speed element from the plant growth? And added it to the taming spell to make a go-fast spell? I actually proposed a thing to expand the power of our revisions so that maybe this sort of thing might be possible...

Oh, and I am not interested in basically lying to the G.M. to make our rolls easier. If I see a problem I will try to avoid embarking into it, and if it comes up I will try to point it out. I would rather avoid stirring anything up, but if I end up involved then I am not going to be party to a cover-up...
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: June 06, 2017, 12:39:36 am »

Balance-wise, a revision is tweaking an aspect of a design.
We're tweaking the size of our falcons.

Lore-wise, we're making relatively simple modifications to an already-existing spell in order to change a single aspect of a design we already have. We already have a spell that literally modifies creatures, and we're revising that spell to also increase the size. Our falcons aren't magical, but the spell we use to tame them and the one I want to revise is in fact magical. We're allowed to do new things during revisions. Those new things just have to be limited in ambition and be reasonable, exactly like the Hunter Falcon revision.

1.) Our spell alters the Falcon's mind. This is a physical change, as the mind is physical.
2.) We have experience in using magic to provoke unnatural growth.
3.) We alter the falcon's body and "grow" it to an unnatural size.
Bam.
Done.
Revised.

This isn't lying in literally any way shape or form. I really just don't see why you're apparently embarking on a personal crusade against the very idea of increasing the size of our falcons.
You should really look to the wilderness for your stealth ideas, it has been doing it much longer than you have after all. Take squids for example, that ink trick works pretty well, and in water too! So you just sneak into the dam upsteam, dump several megatons of distressed squid into it, then break the dam. Boom, you suddenly have enough water-proof stealth for a whole city!

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: June 06, 2017, 02:29:51 am »

1.) You're overestimating the brittleness of Crystal. It's not that brittle.
2.) Crystal is still a very competent armor. It's just not the perfect choice for use in machinery and moving parts which we have been doing. It's a better armor than steel for sure.
3.) Andres' proposed Crystal Regen idea doesn't fix any of this - it just fixes the microfractures and very small chips, making maintenance of the Crystalclad's engines and the Restless less of an issue.
3b.) In order to get anywhere near the scale of what you want, we'd have to use a design or multiple revisions. Using a design to just improve crystal generally and including a competent regeneration ability is more action-efficient over using multiple revisions to just get a regenerating ability.
1: A crystal is a single molecule with a very precise (and generally three dimensional) structure. It is very nearly impossible to find something more brittle. Metal is basically a single molecule with a very fluid structure, it is very difficultto find a basically rigid solid that is more flexible. Our crystal is very strong, it doesn't break easily, but when it breaks, it shatters, that is what brittle means. This makes it very nearly impossible to repair. Reproducing the initial construction forces is about the only way, and with magic and magically created crystals, that should be very easy.

2: It is better than steal because it is lighter. It is as effective as steel of the same thickness as protection, but logically has different properties. Both crystal and steel break under the same force, but around the breakage level of force the crystal will tend to have a localised shattering event resulting in lost thinckness and fractures while the metal will have a broads denting effect resulting of a broad hardening effect inducing a mild increase in brittleness. The crystal basically doesn't ever change its shape, it doesn't tend to dent and when it would it doesn't spread that bending, making it wonderful for a thing like a spyglass which requires precise alignment. Metal also spreads force more effectively, so a really big hit is more likely to bend in the side of a ship and punch a small hole through a crystal. Regenerating metal would be almost useless, regenerating crystal is wonderful, and the crystal is already generated, we just need to renew the process that we already know.

3: What I want is to fix the crystal's main weakness, and this does exactly that. A regenerating crystal armour will plug up the hole that a penetrating shot did, it will restore the dent that a non-peneterating shot left, and it will restore the cracks that come from use with heavy machinery and the associated shocks. So long as they don't keep hitting the same point on the crystal the regeneration should be pretty effective, considering that it doesn't spread its damage around much unlike metal.

Balance-wise, a revision is tweaking an aspect of a design.
We're tweaking the size of our falcons.
Yes, but there are sanity issues here. Making our ships fly would be a small tweak to their locomotion. It doesn't touch on their armament, armour, crew and cargo capacity, velocity, turning rate, mass... It is just one little tweak to a single dimension of their mobility. But it is completely impractical because we don't have a grounding in that technology. If we had experience in blimps then we could try to turn them into blimps, but we don't so we can't. On the other hand, we have hawks that can fly, and fireballs that can fly, and wasps that can fly, and cannon-shells that may as well fly, and ships already almost fly considering that they hover on a liquid. So Flying is clearly totally our thing, almost all of our stuff flies, so why not our ships?!?!? Because making a ship fly is very different to anything that we have done with ships, and our flight magic operates on things very different to ships, there is simply no mechanism there. We would be more likely to pull off aquatic fire wasps or hawks on floats... There needs to be an actual justification for the effect to happen, otherwise the proposal is ludicrously ambitious and likely to to get a small associated technology on a 6...

Lore-wise, we're making relatively simple modifications to an already-existing spell in order to change a single aspect of a design we already have. We already have a spell that literally modifies creatures, and we're revising that spell to also increase the size. Our falcons aren't magical, but the spell we use to tame them and the one I want to revise is in fact magical. We're allowed to do new things during revisions. Those new things just have to be limited in ambition and be reasonable, exactly like the Hunter Falcon revision.
Mental passiveness to physical massiveness is a huge leap. There is nothing minor here in the change to the magic involved and no mechanisms from the hawk aspect. You are basically saying that a mind control spell should be able to spontaneously augment universal size with a revision. It is like saying that their mind-reading spell should be able to turn their soldiers into giants... That wouldn't fly on a design, far less a revision, at best you might be able to get a bonus from knowing magic that targets humans directly.

1.) Our spell alters the Falcon's mind. This is a physical change, as the mind is physical.
2.) We have experience in using magic to provoke unnatural growth.
3.) We alter the falcon's body and "grow" it to an unnatural size.
!: Mind is not physical, that would be like saying that fire is a combustion reaction. Fire is the visible emenations from a combustion reaction. When people say "look fire" they do not point at the fuel, they point at the brightly coloured flames. Now, most peopel are more interested in the combustion reaction because they either want to start or end a fire, and that happens at the combustion reaction, but the visible fire is just exhaust fumes and heat distortions. The mind is the toughts, and we have magic that can affect thoughts directly. Occams razor says that if it effects a mind alteration then that is all that it does.
2: The only unnatural thing about the plant growth is it pace. The hawk growth would exceed its normal size. Taking the spell from plant to hawk is one step, from pace to maximum is another, maybe another two, and that assumes that it references growth at all and is not just time acceleration and fuel facilitation. Quite frankly I would much rather work on the angle that it is the latter because that is waaaaay more powerful and would totally explain why we had so much difficulty getting it to work. If we lock it down as being some pathetic size alteration magic then we lose a massive potential resource.
3: unnatural and growth, two things, already a big ask from a revision, definite negatives, much unlikely to work.

This isn't lying in literally any way shape or form. I really just don't see why you're apparently embarking on a personal crusade against the very idea of increasing the size of our falcons.
I never said that it was lying. I could have sworn that someone said that I should stop talking down our technologies recently and but can't find the quote. still, it seems important to clarify that that is not a consideration for me, as people may mis understand that I am ignorantly risking putting us at a disadvantage. It is not ignorance, it is idealism, I know the hole that I am digging.
And it is not a personal crusade. I am still annoyed that we didn't go for the summoned vultures. Conjuration is much easier to work with and this sort of thing would be simple if we had gone with that route. So Hawks are prone to bother me but I do not believe that this is the issue at stake. I do not want us comitting to an extremely ambitious design into a new field when we have other fields to expand on. Doing so with a revision is just going to fail on us. There are reasons why we didn't get this on the initial design. This is a massively greedy revision with very little tangible benefit. We get bigger birds that are more lethal, but more easily killed, and place more strain and exposure on their handlers. I am confident that this revision will fail and it looks likely to succees, so I am bothering to announce such.

That said, this argument has run its course, I intend to stop now and invite someone else to have the last word.
Read the First Post!

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: June 06, 2017, 03:22:25 am »

1: A crystal is a single molecule with a very precise (and generally three dimensional) structure. It is very nearly impossible to find something more brittle. Metal is basically a single molecule with a very fluid structure, it is very difficultto find a basically rigid solid that is more flexible. Our crystal is very strong, it doesn't break easily, but when it breaks, it shatters, that is what brittle means. This makes it very nearly impossible to repair. Reproducing the initial construction forces is about the only way, and with magic and magically created crystals, that should be very easy.

2: It is better than steal because it is lighter. It is as effective as steel of the same thickness as protection, but logically has different properties. Both crystal and steel break under the same force, but around the breakage level of force the crystal will tend to have a localised shattering event resulting in lost thinckness and fractures while the metal will have a broads denting effect resulting of a broad hardening effect inducing a mild increase in brittleness. The crystal basically doesn't ever change its shape, it doesn't tend to dent and when it would it doesn't spread that bending, making it wonderful for a thing like a spyglass which requires precise alignment. Metal also spreads force more effectively, so a really big hit is more likely to bend in the side of a ship and punch a small hole through a crystal. Regenerating metal would be almost useless, regenerating crystal is wonderful, and the crystal is already generated, we just need to renew the process that we already know.

3: What I want is to fix the crystal's main weakness, and this does exactly that. A regenerating crystal armour will plug up the hole that a penetrating shot did, it will restore the dent that a non-peneterating shot left, and it will restore the cracks that come from use with heavy machinery and the associated shocks. So long as they don't keep hitting the same point on the crystal the regeneration should be pretty effective, considering that it doesn't spread its damage around much unlike metal.
1.) Do we know it's actually crystal? We're just calling it Crystal. That doesn't mean it has to match the scientific definition of a crystal. It is magical, after all.
2.) It's also lighter. I'm not saying regenerative crystal is useless. I just think it's better done as a design instead of just kind of putting some of it into a revision where it doesn't reach its full potential and where we could use that revision for better things.
3.) Crystal will still be brittle. Giving it very minor regenerative abilities isn't going to change that. This will just fix the microfractures from machinery, which is an extremely minor problem. All it does is "oh an apprentice has to maintain a very small part of the ship every couple of days"

Yes, but there are sanity issues here. Making our ships fly would be a small tweak to their locomotion. It doesn't touch on their armament, armour, crew and cargo capacity, velocity, turning rate, mass... It is just one little tweak to a single dimension of their mobility. But it is completely impractical because we don't have a grounding in that technology. If we had experience in blimps then we could try to turn them into blimps, but we don't so we can't. On the other hand, we have hawks that can fly, and fireballs that can fly, and wasps that can fly, and cannon-shells that may as well fly, and ships already almost fly considering that they hover on a liquid. So Flying is clearly totally our thing, almost all of our stuff flies, so why not our ships?!?!? Because making a ship fly is very different to anything that we have done with ships, and our flight magic operates on things very different to ships, there is simply no mechanism there. We would be more likely to pull off aquatic fire wasps or hawks on floats... There needs to be an actual justification for the effect to happen, otherwise the proposal is ludicrously ambitious and likely to to get a small associated technology on a 6...
This is hyperbole.
Making our spell that physically modies brains to also grow the Falcon beyond natural sizes using experience from our spell that makes plants grow isn't anywhere near making our ships fly. You're just ignoring the logic here. It's kind of insulting, actually. You're just making random irrelevant comparisons to try and weaken my point. We know how to artificially grow living things. We know how to properly modify animals. This is nowhere near your frankly stupid example.

Mental passiveness to physical massiveness is a huge leap. There is nothing minor here in the change to the magic involved and no mechanisms from the hawk aspect. You are basically saying that a mind control spell should be able to spontaneously augment universal size with a revision. It is like saying that their mind-reading spell should be able to turn their soldiers into giants... That wouldn't fly on a design, far less a revision, at best you might be able to get a bonus from knowing magic that targets humans directly.
More assumptions. We're not making the Falcons "mentally passive". We're literally taming them with a spell. We're using magic to make them recognize our troops as friendly, Moskurgers as enemies, and to obey commands. How is this just "mental passiveness"?

1: Mind is not physical, that would be like saying that fire is a combustion reaction. Fire is the visible emenations from a combustion reaction. When people say "look fire" they do not point at the fuel, they point at the brightly coloured flames. Now, most peopel are more interested in the combustion reaction because they either want to start or end a fire, and that happens at the combustion reaction, but the visible fire is just exhaust fumes and heat distortions. The mind is the toughts, and we have magic that can affect thoughts directly. Occams razor says that if it effects a mind alteration then that is all that it does.
2: The only unnatural thing about the plant growth is it pace. The hawk growth would exceed its normal size. Taking the spell from plant to hawk is one step, from pace to maximum is another, maybe another two, and that assumes that it references growth at all and is not just time acceleration and fuel facilitation. Quite frankly I would much rather work on the angle that it is the latter because that is waaaaay more powerful and would totally explain why we had so much difficulty getting it to work. If we lock it down as being some pathetic size alteration magic then we lose a massive potential resource.
3: unnatural and growth, two things, already a big ask from a revision, definite negatives, much unlikely to work.
1: The mind is in fact physical. Every single thing you do, you think, you remember, is all physical. It's all reflected in and based on your brain. In order to change anything about the Falcons' minds, we have to physically change their mind. This is a fact. We are permanently altering their brains. Mind == Brain.
2: But we're still making it unnatural growth. "Time acceleration and fuel facilitation" is just such an unnecessary assumption of how it works that only serves to "disprove" my Revision. Why would we be doing that? If we were doing that, we'd know it. Evicted isn't the kind of person to tell us that a tiny aspect that we never knew about made something useless. If that kind of thing was relevant, then we'd know it.
3: Okay, you're doing that thing where you unecssarily make something complex. For example, I can say "I walk down the stairs" or "I move my leg down, then I have to make check the next location where I shall step and coordinate it with the position of my leg. Using my muscle memory, I have to place my foot down on the step and shift weight so I don't fall down. ..." Adding more steps or parts doesn't make something more complex.

In fact, watch. Let me give Regenerative Crystal just a bit of the same treatment that you've been giving Hunter Falcons (and many of my other, working designs). I don't believe this, but it's to serve a point. I can do this exact same thing to practically every single working and effective design we have, too.
Crystal regeneration: A minor improvement to crystal, this aims to give crystal a minor regenerative factor, to the point where microfractures and small chips repair themselves. Additionally, it allows manual repairs to be done more easily and quickly.
What? We're just going to make crystal grow now? Machine crystal is inherently unmagical - that's the point. How the hell would we make an unmagical material grow without external forces? It's like just asking someone today to make regular steel just regenerate by itself. Crystal is just a physical structure, and nothing can make it grow. It's made of molecules and molecules can't just replicate themselves!
We don't even have any experience in making crystals regenerate themselves. Why would we be able to do it in a revision?
"But we have life magic!" You might say, but how's that even relevant? All life magic does is increase pace of growth, and crystal doesn't have any pace of growth because it doesn't regenerate or grow.
"But we can summon crystal!" Then how are we going to do that? What? We don't know how to make materials summon more of themselves! It wouldn't even be machine crystal, and the regenerated material would dissipate and would be dispellable from anti-magic just like our old summoned crystal. And how's our experience from having mages summon crystal going to translate to making crystal regenerate itself? Those are two different things! Just because someone knows how to smelt steel doesn't mean they can imbue all steel with the ability to smelt more of itself when damaged.

Then how are we going to make the crystal even know when to regenerate? How's it not going to just become a tumor? We'd have to make crystal intelligent for that, and we have no experience in that. We'd have to do it in multiple designs to even try to get it to work. If we just give crystal the ability to regenerate all our designs will obviously just start growing out of control and become useless. We don't even know how to make anything intelligent - all we know is how to modify minds and that doesn't apply here at all.

I could go on, but I think that proves my point.

I never said that it was lying.
Yeah?
Oh, and I am not interested in basically lying to the G.M. to make our rolls easier.

I don't get it. I don't get it. You always make up these strange reasons based on your own assumption-based perception of how magic should work, instead of how it works in Wands Race. And you keep on trying to pick apart things based on your own personal rules of magic when they don't apply. What I'm making are logical connections when you seem to want only solid "+1"s to existing tech and nothing else. A revision isn't just a +1 to one of the rolls. This is a solid revision - we're revising our spell to include growth, which is a thing that we already know how to do with plants. Even without life magic experience, our falcon spell would be enough to add growth to in a revision. Life magic just helps.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 03:24:14 am by Chiefwaffles »

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2872 on: June 06, 2017, 03:43:45 am »

Revision: Firebolt

This alteration to the fireball line of spells, specifically the mini-fireball, is faster and longer ranged but has a much smaller area of effect blast.  This makes it perfect for taking out small targets at long range (like carpets).

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: June 06, 2017, 03:44:02 am »

I never said that it was lying.
Yeah?
Oh, and I am not interested in basically lying to the G.M. to make our rolls easier.
Yes. My quoted statements are, to my mind, very obviously and comprehensively compatible. It is obvious that we are failing to communicate directly. It is time to just leave our arguments to stand on their own and see where the pieces fall.
Read the First Post!

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: June 06, 2017, 05:00:53 am »

I am worried that CW and RAM are giving the GM too many ideas on how to critically fail our revisions. Remember, the game is defined by GM interpretation. It's not 100% accurate to reality. (Magic, after all) Sometimes, saying less is actually better.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Chiefwaffles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2875 on: June 06, 2017, 05:08:26 am »

That's (one of) my point(s)!
You can point out the flaws in pretty much any of our current designs. But they work. They work because this is a game about magic. That's why I don't get RAM here - he devotes so much time to trying to disprove my stuff using these intricate little "details" of his. But really, it just needs to sound plausible and not insane. Which Crystal Regen and Hunter Falcons both do.

(also Helmacon c'moooon vote for Hunter Falcons. Crystal Regen just means we don't have to maintain our crystal machinery. Hunter Falcons makes it much harder for us to lose our advantage in every theatre!)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: June 06, 2017, 09:22:10 am »

Right now, based on the most recent vote box I can find, it seems like a toss-up between falcons and regen crystals.  I'll flip a coin soon, unless someone breaks the tie.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: June 06, 2017, 09:30:15 am »

actually, the latest vote box seems to have 3 people for crystal regeneration.

( by the way, crystals can grow even with mundane means. just use magic to make those mundane means happen and we have regenerating mundane crystal which just stops regenerating in antimagic fields.)

evictedSaint

• Bay Watcher
  • if (ANNOYED_W_FANS==true) { KILL_CHAR(rand()); }
    • View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: June 06, 2017, 09:37:11 am »

0 Crystal Optics:
0 Crystal Restless:
0 Erection of Everywhere Explosions:
0 Ministry of Martial Magecraft:
0 Halls of Higher Heirophants:
0 Fruitfulness:
0 Heat-conscious steam engine:
2? Hunter Falcons: Chiefwaffles, FallacyofUrist
0 Dogwood Giants:
1-2 Crystal regen: Andres, RAM, Helmacon

I was going off this votebox, which for some odd reason listed the votes as 2? and 1-2

I don't pretend to understand your voting process.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: June 06, 2017, 09:39:27 am »

I don't get it either, but I would go by the number of names.

I would add a vote, but who knows how this unholy votebox works.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 301